CurlTalk

Komaza before and after pics

My before and after pics are up now on the Komaza website. ( I am the white girl with dark hair) Before I was having problems from henna/indigo and Suave Coconut; they were making my hair crazy limp and frizzy. The after picture I did the Komaza HoneyComb treatment and used Califia conditioner, Califia leave-in and the Coconut Pudding. My hair seemed even more full than in the photo.My corkscrews are not back yet but I think my hair needs to grow a bit more. I stopped co-washing since the photos and mainly do water washes and my hair looks even better!/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.komazacare.com%2Fbeforeafterphotos.html" class="Popup
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Type: 3a, fine, thin, low porosity Water/Climate: soft/ marine Washes: water w/washcloth, shikakai, clay Condition: Style:Seamollient, CurlsPFCCP, Miracurl, Gel-les'c, CK; rudeechick's super soaker method; blot, air dry 30 min; diffuse

Comments

• SephirothsChild15SephirothsChild15 Posts: 208Registered Users
    Oh wow, such pretty curlies! What's your secret?
    :love7: I'm starting to love my hair :love7:

WARNING: I come with spelling errors.

:blob5:Loving the IceQueen Method

:salute:The biggest fight that we will never win, is the one with out hair.

• Heather0kayHeather0kay Posts: 667Registered Users
    Thanks! It is still a work in progress! No secret, it's all in my signature. But the Komaza HoneyComb treatment is the most awesome for limp hair; so is shikakai and again, no more co-washing! Also, oil treatments help me with curl formation and frizz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Type: 3a, fine, thin, low porosity Water/Climate: soft/ marine Washes: water w/washcloth, shikakai, clay Condition: Style:Seamollient, CurlsPFCCP, Miracurl, Gel-les'c, CK; rudeechick's super soaker method; blot, air dry 30 min; diffuse
  • Jess the MessJess the Mess Posts: 5,844Registered Users
    I loved the Komaza coconut pudding. Still wondering why I haven't gotten around to ordering it. Your hair looks great and lucky you getting your pick up on the website :)
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

• Heather0kayHeather0kay Posts: 667Registered Users
    Yes, and I got $5 off of my coconut pudding!