we went to the easter egg roll at white house!

wavezncurlzwavezncurlz Posts: 1,814Registered Users
I only took Kennedy - and I'm glad. The lines were long and there was a lot of walking. I don't think Cassi would have done well. Heck, Kennedy had a hard time dealing with the crowds. It was a fun experience though. Great for the scrapbook. A few pics:
We took the train downtown:
DSCN2267.jpg

The entrance:
DSCN2273.jpg

White House - Kennedy thought she was going to see Sasha and Malia LOL
DSCN2307.jpg

Photo ops with all kinds of "celebrities"!

DSCN2276.jpg
DSCN2285.jpg
DSCN2292.jpg
DSCN2277.jpg

In front of fountain
DSCN2290.jpg
Egg Rolling
DSCN2303.jpg

Souvenir Egg!
DSCN2309.jpg
HAIRCOLLAGE2010-1-1.jpg[

mini-album w/ various styles for the past 10 years of natural hair:
http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/wavezncurlz/hair/
password: curlzorwavez

Comments

• eche428eche428 Posts: 2,782Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Oh, she's so cute! What a fun day.

My Mom and Grandma too me there when I was 3 years old, eons ago, LOL. I still remember it. I was too little and had a hard time getting an egg with all the "big" kids around so my Mom found one for me and "hid" it so I could find it.

What a fun thing to do for your daughter!
    < member since 2006 (no idea where 1969 came from :toothy10:).

[FONT=&quot]Med/high porosity; color treated; med [FONT=&quot]d[/FONT]ensity 2c/3a.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Summer: (high dew point) co-wash [FONT=&quot]& leave-in [/FONT]Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner for Curly Hair[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Spring and Fall: (perfect dew point) co-wash & leave-in Curl Junkie Repair Me! or [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]BeautiCurls Strengthening Hair Conditioner; f[FONT=&quot]ollo[/FONT]wed by [FONT=&quot]CJ Pattern Pusha & [/FONT]Curl Queen.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] W[/FONT]inter: (low dew point) add in [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]Coffee-Coco Curl Creme Lite[FONT=&quot].[/FONT][/FONT]
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Very sweet.
  • FieryCurlsFieryCurls Posts: 2,904Registered Users
    That looks like fun!!
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png
  • DarkAngelDarkAngel Posts: 2,671Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    What fun! It looks like she had a blast. She has grown into a beautiful young girl!
    image.php?type=2&o=5&c=1&date=2009-10-07&babyname=Sebastian

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -- Theodor Seuss Geisel
  • deedlesdeedles Posts: 2,467Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    How Cute! Looks like it was so much fun!!!!

How did you score tickets...?? we tried and tried and tried and tried on the net but had so many problems!!!!!

Lucky!
    Liam: 6 years old
    Colin: 3 years old
  • wavezncurlzwavezncurlz Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    deedles wrote: »
    How Cute! Looks like it was so much fun!!!!

How did you score tickets...?? we tried and tried and tried and tried on the net but had so many problems!!!!!

Lucky!

Thanks guys. It was fun. My baby is growing up so fast! I still can't believe she's gonna be 4 in September (though she already looks it).

The lines were so long and there was a lot of walking! It was very hard on a 3 year old. I'm not sure how much Kennedy appreciated the day. She really wanted to see "Obana and the girls" that's all. Eche - it's really cool that you went as a child and that you remember. I hope she has great memories as well.

And yeah - lucky is right. My sister-in-law got them on the internet first thing that morning with no trouble. I tried all day too. The only thing I can think of is that she did it from work (federal) and they have a super fast, efficient server. I don't know how she got them but we were just grateful to be one of the lucky ones. Probably never again!
    HAIRCOLLAGE2010-1-1.jpg[

mini-album w/ various styles for the past 10 years of natural hair:
    http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/wavezncurlz/hair/
    password: curlzorwavez
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    How cool!

Kennedy is growing up quickly. She's so pretty too! :love1:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file