CurlTalk

Kinky-Curly Knot Today (32 oz.)

~Hair type: Predominantly 4a with 3c at front of head and nape of neck, 4b at temples; fine strands.
~Routine: Co-wash with V05 Strawberries and cream, rinse, add KCKT and KCCC.
~Full shampoos about once a month.
~Just starting periodic BAQ henna/indigo to color grays and achieve a rich medium auburn hue.

*I'm finally achieving second and third day hair with KCCC! Yay! :blob8::laughing8::blob8::laughing8:

Comments

• afrosheenqueenafrosheenqueen Posts: 5,400Registered Users
    Another curious mind here too.
    4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL
  • Shelly FontanaShelly Fontana Posts: 253Registered Users
    Shelly Fontana
  • kinksncurlskinksncurls Posts: 14Registered Users
    Thanks so much! :happy7:
    ~Hair type: Predominantly 4a with 3c at front of head and nape of neck, 4b at temples; fine strands.
    ~Routine: Co-wash with V05 Strawberries and cream, rinse, add KCKT and KCCC.
    ~Full shampoos about once a month.
    ~Just starting periodic BAQ henna/indigo to color grays and achieve a rich medium auburn hue.

*I'm finally achieving second and third day hair with KCCC! Yay! :blob8::laughing8::blob8::laughing8:
  • krj1908krj1908 Posts: 80Registered Users

Shelly-

Any luck in getting the larger size of [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Knot-Today-p-207.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-knot-today-leaveindetangler]Knot Today[/buylink]? I have no trouble finding the smaller size at my local Whole Foods, but the 32 oz size would be awesome to have!
    Mixed Hair 3B / 3C
    Relaxer-free since June 2008
    Shampoo: Deva Care No-Poo, Deva Curl Low-Poo and Kenra Clarifier
    Conditioner: Mixed Chicks Deep Conditioner or Joico Moisture Recovery; Kinky Curly Knot Today
    Styling: Mixed Chicks Leave-In, Deva Curl Set it Free, Deva AnGell, Deva Curl Mist-er Right
    We hope to have the large Knot-Today in the future, we are still experiencing some difficulty in receiving regular shipments, we will be out of the Knot-Today for a few days this week. We hope to have it back in stock early next week.

Thank you,
    Shelly
    Shelly Fontana
  • CurlsAuNaturalCurlsAuNatural Posts: 43Registered Users
    Any idea when you will get either size in?
    Leave-in (when needed): KCKT
    Styler: Modern Elixirs Style Serum (peg cones)
    Gel (when needed): ArcAngell, trying Loreal Melting Gel

protein sensitive, glycerin sensitive, and I don't think I like aloe vera.
    101408.html
    Any idea when you will get either size in?

The [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Knot-Today-p-207.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-knot-today-leaveindetangler]Knot Today[/buylink] in both sizes is currently available directly from Kinky Curly's website.
    Mixed Hair 3B / 3C
    Conditioner: Mixed Chicks Deep Conditioner or Joico Moisture Recovery; Kinky Curly Knot Today
    Styling: Mixed Chicks Leave-In, Deva Curl Set it Free, Deva AnGell, Deva Curl Mist-er Right
  • ~GypsyCurls~~GypsyCurls~ Posts: 351Registered Users
    Oh that would be great, currently I go through about 3 bottles of KT for every tub of CC.
    2c/3a/3b curls, tailbone length, fairy tale ends
    Cleansers: V05 Co
    Conditioners: KMS Everyday, Dove Dry Oil Care

DT/Treats:Aphogee Protein Treat/Hemp/Argan Oil
    Leave-ins/Stylers: All HE Condish, Generic PM The Conditioner

• CurleeDSTCurleeDST Posts: 467Registered Users
    I am a 3c/4a with medium/fine strands
    No strict haircare regimen - trying my hand at the Curly Girl Method.

Fitness Blog: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Ffemmefitalefitclub.com%2F" class="Popup
    Check out the Femme Fitale Facebook page: facebook.com/FemmeFitaleFitness
  • CocoTCocoT Posts: 5,330Registered Users
    This product always seems to be out of stock when I need it. :(
    11.gif
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds
    -Albert Einstein
    Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
    CocoT wrote: »
    This product always seems to be out of stock when I need it. :(

CocoT-

Do you have a Whole Foods near you? You will probably be able to find it there. Whole Foods carries it in most states (except California).

I live in Texas and the Whole Foods around here regulary carry it...but it sells out fast. So I usually order it and Whole Foods calls me when they get it in. But since I too go through so many of the small bottles I started ordering the bigger bottle from Kinky Curly's website.
    Mixed Hair 3B / 3C
  • CocoTCocoT Posts: 5,330Registered Users
    The shipping at the kinky curly website is $15! I just cant do that.lol. I hate paying for shipping, especially when its that high. I mean can a sista get a flat rate box?!SMH
    I'm in Illinois and I live in the suburbs while most of the Whole Foods are in the city. I don't like to travel that far for hair products.lol. I'm going to need curlmart to stock up ASAP
    11.gif
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds
    -Albert Einstein
    Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
    We talked to Kinky-Curly this week about CurlMart.com adding the 32 ounce [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Knot-Today-p-207.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-knot-today-leaveindetangler]Knot Today[/buylink]. Unfortunately, they are not able to offer this size to us at this time.

We will keep working on trying to get the larger size of [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Knot-Today-p-207.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-knot-today-leaveindetangler]Knot Today[/buylink]. We know everyone loves this product and would like the option to purchase the larger size. Kinky-Curly is currently out of [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Knot-Today-p-207.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-knot-today-leaveindetangler]Knot Today[/buylink]. They are trying to ship our order out late this week.

Thank you!
    Shelly
    Shelly Fontana