We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Best Styling Products/Tips for 4a hair?

CurlyMama_CurlyGirlCurlyMama_CurlyGirl Posts: 3Registered Users
I have a six-year-old little girl with 4a hair and I'm having a hard time finding products that leave her frizz-free. Any suggestions on products and/or styling tips?

Thanks!

Comments

• subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users
    what products do you use now? whats her routine?
  • ro_74ro_74 Posts: 26Registered Users
    I recently purchased Curly Q [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/CURLS-Curls-Milkshake-p-884.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Curls-Curls-Milkshake]Milkshake[/buylink] for my 6 year old who has what I think is a mix of 3c/4a hair. So far its been keeping her ponytail curls pretty defined. I'd been keeping the pony in braids up until now. I haven't tried it all out yet..her hair is mid back length so I don't let it all out very often.
  • CurlyMama_CurlyGirlCurlyMama_CurlyGirl Posts: 3Registered Users
    We don't really have a routine right now. I've trying different products out: KinkyCurly, Miss Jessie's, etc...I usually just wash with a conditioning shampoo, comb out with conditioner and apply a leave-in conditioner.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file