We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Toronto Curlies!

jade22jade22 Posts: 110Registered Users
Hi

Any Toronto curlies want to give a good rec for a Toronto hair salon. I am not happy with the one I go to now. The stylist cuts of wayyy to much every time and does not offer the best products.

Comments

• spoiledcoilsspoiledcoils Posts: 145Registered Users
    Angela at the Curl Ambassadors on Harbord is great. I've been going there for over a year now and am always happy, and if I'm not happy (which is rare) they're always glad to fix it.
    As far as products go, she always uses [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Knot-Today-p-207.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-knot-today-leaveindetangler]KCKT[/buylink] and [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink] in my hair as I'm not really a Deva girl, but they also carry Deva, Carol's Daughter and a few other lines I think.
    Currently loving:
    Deva Red One Condition
    Nexxus Emergencee
    Deva HIH
    GDLI
    KCCC

:love5:
    Working on repairing my spoiled coils!

• mrfhnlmrfhnl Posts: 276Registered Users
    curly hair institute on sheppard, it's jonathan torch's place.
    3B, normal porosity, med to coarse texture
    Deva Inspired, LiveCurlyLiveFree Trained Stylist
  • jade22jade22 Posts: 110Registered Users
    thanks

my other question is, i am very very length sensitive as i am growing out my hair. do you know any stylists that will just dust the hair ends, or who wont do a huge shop when all i want is a trim???
  • fierce50fierce50 Posts: 2Registered Users
    Hi---
    you could try Longhairs on Yonge st---they have good testimonials from curlies too.
  • curlylew66curlylew66 Posts: 1,685Registered Users
    Another vote for Jonathon Torch.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file