CurlTalk

I used the icequeen method.....

then ploped and scrunched and pixiecurled diffused and sotc........and my hair looks GREAT!

But does anyone have a number for a chriopractor?:geek:
3a/3b coarse and thick.....big and red

Advanced Deva inspired Stylist

Comments

• mlle_carriemlle_carrie Posts: 79Registered Users
    LOL...I know what you mean! I have been doing the icequeen method too and after all that bending, I can barely straighten up again.

But glad it worked for you and you like the results...my curls are liking it too.

• masa_innmasa_inn Posts: 306Registered Users
    I hear ya :)
    Brunette, almost BSL length, growing out.
    CG since Feb 2008, modified CG since September 2008.

I now know my texture/porosity!! (TY, Tiffany!) Medium texture; ends on a porous side; new growth - normal porosity.

Wash: Suave; EO Sweet Orange shampoo

Conditioner: GVP Balm, Mango Lustrasilk

Styling: KCCC, BRHG and LA Looks

Want to try: CJ
  • LAwomanLAwoman Posts: 2,949Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    ha ha, I know, it's hard on the back!

I actually just tried it last night for the first time, and I really only did a 1/2-*ss job. Wasn't loving my hair after I diffused it. BUT... I pinappled, and slept on it- and am really digging my 2nd day hair (which hardly EVER happens!!)

Thanks Icequeen!
  • curlyandproud124112curlyandproud124112 Posts: 49Registered Users
    Someone tell me, what is the icequeen method? I'm a sorta newbie and this method seems to get really good results, or so I hear. Thanks!
    Hair Type: 2c/3a/3b
    Products: Redken ringlet 07, It works perfectly! a match made in heaven

I LOVE being curly!
  • brown_eyedgal20brown_eyedgal20 Posts: 412Registered Users
    Someone tell me, what is the icequeen method? I'm a sorta newbie and this method seems to get really good results, or so I hear. Thanks!

Try these, hope they help!

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showthread.php?t=72955&highlight=icequeen+method

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showthread.php?t=72753&highlight=icequeen+method

2c/3aMiii

Loving JC and CK products...:) Been loving them for 3 years...looking to branch out and try new things!!!
  • curlyandproud124112curlyandproud124112 Posts: 49Registered Users
    Thanks. As I check out these links I realized that I have been doing a modified icequeen all along!
    Hair Type: 2c/3a/3b
    Products: Redken ringlet 07, It works perfectly! a match made in heaven

I LOVE being curly!