CurlTalk

How many times a day do you pee?

The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,738Registered Users
Specifically, during typical work day hours (9a-5p). SAHMs, feel free to answer too though.

TMI...Today, I peed maybe 8 times between 9a and 5p. It was weird! I started a new diet, but I ate normal foods. I didn't get much water today...I was afraid to. It seemed excessive, but maybe I don't usually pee enough.

I don't think I have a UTI, as I have no other symptoms.
montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• whatsercurlwhatsercurl Posts: 4,049Registered Users
    Shoot, I didn't read the 9-5 until just as I hit the vote button. *must learn to read post before voting*

So I put other because I pee 10+ during my waking hours. I probably pee 6-10 at the office.
    Current Products: CJ Products: CF, DF, CT, SG, AFG, CIAB AND CK is back!
    Current Experiment: S&C by D

Curl Fix and Daily Fix are my HGs :love4:

Sulphate and cone free since July 2007

wavy/curly fine texture/medium porosity/medium-low density

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fwhatsercurl%2F" class="Popup

PW: wavycurly

Seek not to change the world. Rather seek to change your mind about the world.
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users
    More than I'd like to, and more often than my dogs.
  • goldygoldy Posts: 5,455Registered Users
    Lately --- A LOT!
    Poodlehead wrote:
    Ah, it all makes sense now. Goldy is the puppet master! :lol:
  • wild~hairwild~hair Posts: 9,890Registered Users
    Shoot, I didn't read the 9-5 until just as I hit the vote button.

Yeah, me too.

I voted 3-5 times, but that's in a 24-hour period. In a work day, it's probably once, maybe twice on the rare day.
  • eche428eche428 Posts: 2,782Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I voted 6-10. ETA I didn't read that right either and that 6-10 is for the whole waking day.

I used to work for a guy that kept track of how many times I went to the bathroom. He must have thought it was too much because he actually asked me if I was sick or something. I thought he was the sick one for keeping track for cryin' out loud! It was a salaried position and all I did was pee and get right back to work. Freak!
    < member since 2006 (no idea where 1969 came from :toothy10:).

[FONT=&quot]Med/high porosity; color treated; med [FONT=&quot]d[/FONT]ensity 2c/3a.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Summer: (high dew point) co-wash [FONT=&quot]& leave-in [/FONT]Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner for Curly Hair[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Spring and Fall: (perfect dew point) co-wash & leave-in Curl Junkie Repair Me! or [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]BeautiCurls Strengthening Hair Conditioner; f[FONT=&quot]ollo[/FONT]wed by [FONT=&quot]CJ Pattern Pusha & [/FONT]Curl Queen.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] W[/FONT]inter: (low dew point) add in [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]Coffee-Coco Curl Creme Lite[FONT=&quot].[/FONT][/FONT]
  • cyndicyndi Posts: 3,341Registered Users
    Ooops..I thought you meant in a 24 hour period. One of the 3-5 times responses should be zero. I rarely peed at work when I was working full time....but also didn't drink much (I was in the classroom most of the day).
    I think that I deceive genius.:happy10:
  • Lil'curlsLil'curls Posts: 275Registered Users
    Once to twice, but I wait to long, and by the time I actually go, it's physically painful to wait any longer.
    Teenage curly with 3a-3b course curls
    Shampoo: DCLP
    Rinse Out: GVP conditioning balm in winter. Devacurl One Condition in Summer
    Co Wash: Suave
    Styler: LA Looks Curl Gel
    Leave in: Devacurl One Condition

event.png

• SariaSaria Posts: 15,963Registered Users
    I'm an abnormal human being when it comes to peeing at places other than home. When I was in school, I was about the only kid who never used a single pass the whole year to go to the bathroom. It's rare if I pee twice in one week while at work. At home, I would say around five times minimum.
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
  • FreeCurlsFreeCurls Posts: 4,408Registered Users
    Dear Phoenix,

Poop, pee, UTIs, burping, bacterial vaginosis, etc.

Seriously, WTH??

-FC
    [FONT=&quot]Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce & FreeCurls[/FONT]

• The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,738Registered Users
    I'm trying to be "free" too.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • SariaSaria Posts: 15,963Registered Users
    Heh, I didn't want to say it, but you do seem oddly interested in bowel movements. ;)
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
  • tctc Posts: 986Registered Users
    I pee 3 to 5 times in a typical 9 to 5 work day! I drink about 2 liters of green tea before noon.
  • MeghuneyMeghuney Posts: 4,263Registered Users
    Sairis wrote: »
    Heh, I didn't want to say it, but you do seem oddly interested in bowel movements. ;)

I was just thinking the SAME thing.
  • LisaF1163LisaF1163 Posts: 1,079Registered Users
    Aaah, I hit 6 - 10, figuring that was for the whole day, too. My bad. But I do have the world's smallest bladder, and I drink tons of water, so there you go.
    CG since 1/09. Protein and Mag Sulfate sensitive.
    Hair Type - 3A.
    Co-wash - Jane Carter Solution Nutrient Replenishing Conditioner.
    Low-poo as needed - Beautiful Curls Curl Enhancing Shampoo.
    Cond./Leave-In - Beautiful Curls Curl Enhancing Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioner.
    Stylers - Jane Carter Solution Condition and Sculpt; Beautiful Curls Curl Defining Gel.
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    Phoenix wrote: »
    TMI...Today, I peed maybe 8 times between 9a and 5p.

You should test your blood sugar.
  • OBBOBB Posts: 4,174Registered Users
    id like to have a conversation with Phoenix when shes drunk...it cant get anymore interesting :)
    Phoenix wrote: »
    TMI...Today, I peed maybe 8 times between 9a and 5p.

You should test your blood sugar.

I had it tested not that long ago...It's OK.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

• KindredGhost1983KindredGhost1983 Posts: 1,187Registered Users
    I pee a lot too. Thought I was diabetic. Tested fine too.
    Curlies add me on myspace!

www.myspace.com/agilruth
  • Gemini13Gemini13 Posts: 5,000Registered Users
    Probably 5-8 times during the workday. Depends on how much I drink- I tend to drink a decent amount of water during the day.
    Brooklyn, NY

Hair: 3A/B, Underlayer of 2B
    HG products:
    Winter- Giovanni Tea Tree (co-wash) & 50/50 (condish); Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-In; Curls Milkshake & Quenched Curls; Re:coil; BRHG
    Summer: DevaCurl No Poo & OneC; CK; Re:coil; BRHG; Honey!!!

fotki pw= crrrls
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Every two hours while awake. During the night? Maybe once if I'm having trouble sleeping.
    For those of you who love this thread so much...
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

• KindredsTwin1983KindredsTwin1983 Posts: 347Registered Users
    Am I the only one that thinks this topic is rather funny?:tongue: Like seriously, a poll on bodily waste?:dontknow:

I wonder the reaction would be if I created a thread entitled, 'How Many Times a Day Do You Sh*t." Me thinks it would be different and maybe even closed.
    Hair Type - 3c, with a touch of 4a and a touch of 3b

Favorite Detangler - Any conditioner with high amount of behentrimonium mehtosulfate

Favorite Leave-in Conditioners - Suave Coconut, Giovanni Smooth and Silk and Giovanni Direct Leave-in, Pantene Relaxed and Natural

Favorite Hair Moisturizers - Silk Elements Hairdress