Not everyone loves the Easter Bunny

mel_80mel_80 Posts: 173Registered Users
:)

Easter09%20%28Medium%29.jpg

Anyone else have pics to share?

Comments

• subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users
    hahahaha!

i tried taking my little one to see the easter bunny today and she was so scared she refused to get out of her stroller. all day long shes been saying, "bunny...crying...scared!"
  • wavezncurlzwavezncurlz Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    LOL!!! That is so cute!

but on another note, that bunny is kinda scary looking! His mouth is as big as your son! I don't blame him for sliding out of his lap.

My little one wouldn't go near santa at Christmas. We'll see what she does at easter. My oldest - no fear!
    HAIRCOLLAGE2010-1-1.jpg[

mini-album w/ various styles for the past 10 years of natural hair:
    http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/wavezncurlz/hair/
    password: curlzorwavez
  • Jenny CJenny C Posts: 1,195Registered Users
    OMG that's too funny.

My kids loved the Easter Bunny so much we had to go back a second time.

There weren't many people there when we went so they got to spend alot of time with him. They were giving him hugs and kisses, and kept going back to see him. It was the same way last year, yet they really didn't care for Santa - very odd.

Here is a link to the picture - http://public.fotki.com/Jennyc15/easter-bunny-09/easterbunny09.html
    If you got nothing to bring to the table - don't even bother sitting down.
  • LoloDSMLoloDSM Posts: 3,778Registered Users
    Aw, poor guy. That's too cute!

DD actually asked to see the Easter Bunny. Well, she saw him and said "oooooooooooh!" When I asked if she wanted to sit on his lap, she said yes. She didn't cry, but the look on her face was not one of excitement. I'll try to post the pic.
    Loose botticelli curls and waves
    No silicones/no sulfates since March 2008
  • curly_keltiecurly_keltie Posts: 791Registered Users
    That's a very funny picture. He's just sliding out of there like "no thank you!!"

I didn't know you could get pictures done with the Easter Bunny. I think DS would be fine with it. He was more than happy to march up to Santa's lap this past Christmas.
    Long, blonde, 3a/mostly b hair.

78Da.jpg78Dam6.png
  • mel_80mel_80 Posts: 173Registered Users
    Aww, Jenny that pic is too cute!

A park in our town had an Easter festival over the weekend including a picture with the Easter Bunny. I thought Ian was going to be OK since he waved and smiled at the bunny from a distance, but it was another thing once he saw him up close and personal. He didn't even cry, he just slipped right out of his lap, landed on his feet, and made a run for it.
    I laughed for a good five minutes straight afterward.
  • FieryCurlsFieryCurls Posts: 2,904Registered Users
    Jenny C wrote: »
    OMG that's too funny.

My kids loved the Easter Bunny so much we had to go back a second time.

There weren't many people there when we went so they got to spend alot of time with him. They were giving him hugs and kisses, and kept going back to see him. It was the same way last year, yet they really didn't care for Santa - very odd.

Here is a link to the picture - http://public.fotki.com/Jennyc15/easter-bunny-09/easterbunny09.html

Your kids are such cuties!!! Their EB doesn't look scary, but the OP EB does.
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png
  • MunchyMunchy Posts: 5,206Registered Users Curl Novice
    subbrock wrote: »
    hahahaha!

i tried taking my little one to see the easter bunny today and she was so scared she refused to get out of her stroller. all day long shes been saying, "bunny...crying...scared!"

LOL!! I recall taking my goddaughter on a ride for adults on the insistence of her mother. She kept repeating "mommy, I was scared" for the entire night. I turned to her mother and said, "we broke her!"

• sariroosariroo Posts: 1,958Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    My baby saw the Easter bunny on Saturday. My husband took her to an egg hunt to get out of the house to let me sleep since I worked the night before. She wasn't scared but didn't seem to care either way about it.
    b84ehi.jpg

And I cannot help but post this...this is my baby with her one and only egg from the Easter egg hunt.
    iwps8i.jpg
    316vq4y.jpg
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    My son was 9 months old his first Easter. I sat him on the Easter Bunny's lap and he was all smiles until he looked up and realized who was holding him. He let out a screech and tears were pouring down his eyes just as the camera snapped the picture. Mouth wide open, face bright red, and that's was our first Easter picture. I'll have to find it later. His face looked like an Easter egg - red, pink, and purple by the time he was done!
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    OK, that's a REALLY freaky easter bunny! He looks like he's about to eat someone's baby. I'd be scared too! :shock:
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • CGNYCCGNYC Posts: 4,938Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    My daughter (she's three) has already announced that the Easter Bunny Monster is not welcome in her home. So no, no pictures.
  • FieryCurlsFieryCurls Posts: 2,904Registered Users
    CGNYC wrote: »
    My daughter (she's three) has already announced that the Easter Bunny Monster is not welcome in her home. So no, no pictures.

I love the little stories that you post about your kid!!
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png
  • subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users
    CGNYC wrote: »

[email protected] the easter bunny monster
  • TrenellTrenell Posts: 3,562Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    awwww po thang!

That Bunny would have scared the snickerdoodles out of me, too. I looks like a Killer Carni Bunny from a B-movie...

I have a picture of Isaiah doing the exact same thing with santa. Arms up, and letting gravity work its magic.
  • CurlieGlamourGirlieCurlieGlamourGirlie Posts: 1,198Registered Users
    Last year
    380071989209_0_ALB.jpg
    This year
    970071989209_0_ALB.jpg
    He cried when we had to leave!
    3b (I think!)
    HGs - Suave Nexxus Knockoff, Jessicurl Weekly DT, L'Oreal Out of Bed, HESMU.
    http://public.fotki.com/CurlyGlamourGirlie
    http://curlyglamourgirlie.blogspot.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file