We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Attention people who've tried sleeping with crunch

Laura LeeLaura Lee Posts: 1,828Registered Users
I've only done this a couple times and I've had extremely mixed results. I have to sleep with my hair down or with a gazillion clips since it isn't long enough to pineapple. I highly doubt I could keep a bonnet on my head overnight; I'm a violent sleeper :laughing9:

So my options come down to 1) sleep with crunch scrunched out, 2) sleep with lots of clips (owwie), or 3) sleep with crunch.

Any thoughts, stories, tips on sleeping with crunch when you can't put your hair up for the night??

Comments

  • curlyjenn10curlyjenn10 Posts: 2,034Registered Users
    Have you tried a scarf (a la "I Love Lucy")?

    My hair isn't as short as yours, but since my cut I've had to adjust my sleep method. I use mix of clips and short pineapples, all high enough on my head so that it doesn't hurt. I'm not sure your hair is long enough to do it though.
  • whatsercurlwhatsercurl Posts: 4,049Registered Users
    You should check out xcptnl thread about the night of many experiments. She said sleeping pre-scrunching was promising. She also has shorter hair.

    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showthread.php?t=72132
    Current Products: CJ Products: CF, DF, CT, SG, AFG, CIAB AND CK is back!
    Current Experiment: S&C by D

    Curl Fix and Daily Fix are my HGs :love4:


    Sulphate and cone free since July 2007

    wavy/curly fine texture/medium porosity/medium-low density

    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fwhatsercurl%2F" class="Popup

    PW: wavycurly

    Seek not to change the world. Rather seek to change your mind about the world.
  • susieQ730susieQ730 Posts: 97Registered Users
    I never thought to sleep with the crunch in my hair. As my hair is currently drying, maybe I should try that tonight. I've tried pineappling, but that was annoying to sleep that way, think my hair isn't long enough yet to do properly. And my hair is very "moldable", meaning it stays in that position. I tried a satin bonnet, but I got weird bends and freaky frizzy hair(might have been product related). I haven't tried clips, not even sure how I would do that...
    Thanks for the idea, think I'll try it...have nothing to lose, will report the results!
    CG since 7/08--Eastern PA
    3a fine/medium, normal to low porosity, med density
    CO wash/Cond: LVPNG, Kenra, TIGI MM
    Styling: GDLI, CK and any gel
    VISIT MY ETSY SHOP: www.dreambelledesign.etsy.com
    fotki pw: hair
    event.png
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
  • Laura LeeLaura Lee Posts: 1,828Registered Users
    Have you tried a scarf (a la "I Love Lucy")?

    My hair isn't as short as yours, but since my cut I've had to adjust my sleep method. I use mix of clips and short pineapples, all high enough on my head so that it doesn't hurt. I'm not sure your hair is long enough to do it though.

    My scalp is a deva. The reason I don't want to have to deal with clips and such is that I always wake up with a bad headache. Not a fun way to start the day. I haven't tried a scarf because I don't have a suitable one. I'm not a scarf girl haha. All of my scarves are the practical kind (big, thick, wool, and warm). I worry that I wouldn't be able to keep it on during the night too.
    You should check out xcptnl thread about the night of many experiments. She said sleeping pre-scrunching was promising. She also has shorter hair.

    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showthread.php?t=72132

    Thanks for the link :) I haven't been on as much lately due to midterms and I'd missed that thread entirely. I'll have to take a detailed look
  • whatsercurlwhatsercurl Posts: 4,049Registered Users
    Laura Lee wrote: »
    Have you tried a scarf (a la "I Love Lucy")?

    My hair isn't as short as yours, but since my cut I've had to adjust my sleep method. I use mix of clips and short pineapples, all high enough on my head so that it doesn't hurt. I'm not sure your hair is long enough to do it though.

    My scalp is a deva. The reason I don't want to have to deal with clips and such is that I always wake up with a bad headache. Not a fun way to start the day. I haven't tried a scarf because I don't have a suitable one. I'm not a scarf girl haha. All of my scarves are the practical kind (big, thick, wool, and warm). I worry that I wouldn't be able to keep it on during the night too.
    You should check out xcptnl thread about the night of many experiments. She said sleeping pre-scrunching was promising. She also has shorter hair.

    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showthread.php?t=72132

    Thanks for the link :) I haven't been on as much lately due to midterms and I'd missed that thread entirely. I'll have to take a detailed look

    Good luck with your exams! :D

    My son has been gone all weekend doing one last project. Finals start on the 13th. He can't wait for a break. :happy6:
    Current Products: CJ Products: CF, DF, CT, SG, AFG, CIAB AND CK is back!
    Current Experiment: S&C by D

    Curl Fix and Daily Fix are my HGs :love4:


    Sulphate and cone free since July 2007

    wavy/curly fine texture/medium porosity/medium-low density

    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fwhatsercurl%2F" class="Popup

    PW: wavycurly

    Seek not to change the world. Rather seek to change your mind about the world.
  • izzytartizzytart Posts: 88Registered Users
    I have moderate success with sleeping on the crunch, but it has to be completely dry inside the clumps or it frizzes and/or dries sticking at all sorts of weird angles. (And you must have a smooth pillow case, of course). It has depended on the product combos as well ... [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink] by itself isn't enough hold, but a gel is ok. Logical? Yes, in theory, but I didn't think it through on the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink]-only night ;)

    YMMV, etc. :D
    "when I sleep, my curls crush flat, like a slinky that's slopped sideways"
    Gone 'girly. Last 'poo 10/18/08
    Current experiment is Co-Wash and Condition: V05 kiwi lime clarifying conditioner
    Then KBB super silky, KCCC, then L'Oreal Melting Gel with a bit of GF Super Stiff mixed in.
    Pre-toweling, post-toweling, pre-plop and post-plop. The jury is not out on the plopping thing. I think my hair is too fine.
    fine / non-porous / thin aka 3"abba" / oh so Fine / just barely ii
  • CurlyCaraCurlyCara Posts: 399Registered Users
    I'm also a violent sleeper Laura Lee so when i firsted started CG mine was slipping off all the time. I pineapple under my bonnet so it wasnt too bad, but anyways what I found keeps it on for me is a couple "X'ed" bobby pins on the each side of the back of my neck where I actually booby pin the bonnet to my hair, and I also do the same same right in front of each ear, and I dont feel them at all during the night and it keeps my bonnet on jsut the way I left it before I went to bed.
    CG Since : 03/15/09
    3A, fine, low porosity
    My Curr. Faves:
    Cleansers: Daisy Fuentes C&W
    Conditioner: GVP Conditioning Balm, GPB, LVPNG
    Stylers: LVPNG, BRHG, KCCC, GVP CB
    updated 04/29/2009
  • RozettaStoneRozettaStone Posts: 695Registered Users
    I've wanted to try to sleep with crunch, I've told myself I'm going to try it -- but I just CANNOT resist SOTC before going to bed!
    2-something? Coarse, medium underneath. Mid-back. On CG since 5/9/07.
    Washing COs: VO5 Blackberry, Suave Cherry
    Detangle and leave-in: Sally's GVP Conditioning Balm -- I found my HG CO!
    Seal with camellia oil
    Leave-in: Aura cherry almond
    Gels: Homemade FSG, Eco-styler
    Plus: SOTC or smooth with camellia oil, JC Nourish & Shine
    Homemade food-based DTs
    RC color
  • curlygirl18curlygirl18 Posts: 355Registered Users
    Hmm, good topic, Laura Lee, since I have been wondering this too! ;) I was actually going to sleep in a bonnet tonight after I washed earlier and put in some [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink]. Are you guys saying not to use a bonnet now? Perhaps I should just sleep on the crunch with no bonnet?? So hard to decide! I really want good hair in the morn!! :)
    Condish Faves: GVP Condish Balm, GDLI, GTTTT
    HG Stylers as of NOW: DMCCB, CJ CCCC, Boots, Re:Coil, SMU, BRHG
    ABSOLUTE FAVES: KCP, CJ AF
  • curlygirl18curlygirl18 Posts: 355Registered Users
    The bobby pins are a good idea!! Has anyone tried waiting until their hair dries and THEN plopping overnight?
    Condish Faves: GVP Condish Balm, GDLI, GTTTT
    HG Stylers as of NOW: DMCCB, CJ CCCC, Boots, Re:Coil, SMU, BRHG
    ABSOLUTE FAVES: KCP, CJ AF
  • Laura LeeLaura Lee Posts: 1,828Registered Users
    susieQ730 wrote: »
    I never thought to sleep with the crunch in my hair. As my hair is currently drying, maybe I should try that tonight. I've tried pineappling, but that was annoying to sleep that way, think my hair isn't long enough yet to do properly. And my hair is very "moldable", meaning it stays in that position. I tried a satin bonnet, but I got weird bends and freaky frizzy hair(might have been product related). I haven't tried clips, not even sure how I would do that...
    Thanks for the idea, think I'll try it...have nothing to lose, will report the results!

    I'm wishing I'd have thought to do this on a weekend day rather than a day when I not only have to go to class tomorrow, but at my university we are having one of our prospective student days for admitted high school seniors who are deciding where to go to college, and I'm a volunteer with that. I don't want people to get the impression that my school is filled with hair experiments gone wrong hah! :alien:
    Laura Lee wrote: »
    Have you tried a scarf (a la "I Love Lucy")?

    My hair isn't as short as yours, but since my cut I've had to adjust my sleep method. I use mix of clips and short pineapples, all high enough on my head so that it doesn't hurt. I'm not sure your hair is long enough to do it though.

    My scalp is a deva. The reason I don't want to have to deal with clips and such is that I always wake up with a bad headache. Not a fun way to start the day. I haven't tried a scarf because I don't have a suitable one. I'm not a scarf girl haha. All of my scarves are the practical kind (big, thick, wool, and warm). I worry that I wouldn't be able to keep it on during the night too.
    You should check out xcptnl thread about the night of many experiments. She said sleeping pre-scrunching was promising. She also has shorter hair.

    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showthread.php?t=72132

    Thanks for the link :) I haven't been on as much lately due to midterms and I'd missed that thread entirely. I'll have to take a detailed look

    Good luck with your exams! :D

    My son has been gone all weekend doing one last project. Finals start on the 13th. He can't wait for a break. :happy6:

    Thanks!! I don't start finals until the 30th but I get out a week later. Nothing sounds nicer to me right now than a beach trip and laying in the sun without a textbook.
    izzytart wrote: »
    I have moderate success with sleeping on the crunch, but it has to be completely dry inside the clumps or it frizzes and/or dries sticking at all sorts of weird angles. (And you must have a smooth pillow case, of course). It has depended on the product combos as well ... [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink] by itself isn't enough hold, but a gel is ok. Logical? Yes, in theory, but I didn't think it through on the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink]-only night ;)

    YMMV, etc. :D

    I'll be up late studying tonight; I assure you my hair will be dry! :laughing3:
    CurlyCara wrote: »
    I'm also a violent sleeper Laura Lee so when i firsted started CG mine was slipping off all the time. I pineapple under my bonnet so it wasnt too bad, but anyways what I found keeps it on for me is a couple "X'ed" bobby pins on the each side of the back of my neck where I actually booby pin the bonnet to my hair, and I also do the same same right in front of each ear, and I dont feel them at all during the night and it keeps my bonnet on jsut the way I left it before I went to bed.

    Well I also don't want to have to go buy a bonnet! Sleeping on crunch is free haha :happy6:
    I've wanted to try to sleep with crunch, I've told myself I'm going to try it -- but I just CANNOT resist SOTC before going to bed!
    This is difficult for me too, especially since I used a new product combo (tried and true products put together that hadn't been tried together before). I wanna see what it looks like, but I also want to have decent hair tomorrow. Oh the choices
    Hmm, good topic, Laura Lee, since I have been wondering this too! ;) I was actually going to sleep in a bonnet tonight after I washed earlier and put in some [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink]. Are you guys saying not to use a bonnet now? Perhaps I should just sleep on the crunch with no bonnet?? So hard to decide! I really want good hair in the morn!! :)
    Yeah, your PM inspired me haha. I can't speak to the topic of bonnets since I don't use one though.
  • curlygirl18curlygirl18 Posts: 355Registered Users
    I'm glad you posted! The plopping when dry thing though makes me ponder if anyone has tried it...
    Condish Faves: GVP Condish Balm, GDLI, GTTTT
    HG Stylers as of NOW: DMCCB, CJ CCCC, Boots, Re:Coil, SMU, BRHG
    ABSOLUTE FAVES: KCP, CJ AF
  • susieQ730susieQ730 Posts: 97Registered Users
    Laura Lee wrote: »
    I'm wishing I'd have thought to do this on a weekend day rather than a day when I not only have to go to class tomorrow, but at my university we are having one of our prospective student days for admitted high school seniors who are deciding where to go to college, and I'm a volunteer with that. I don't want people to get the impression that my school is filled with hair experiments gone wrong hah! :alien:

    I know what you mean, I try not to do too many hair experiments during the work week. Bad hair days make me grumpy. But I'll attempt this one, if it goes bad I can always put it up!

    Wishing you a great hair day tomorrow! I'm sure it will look great!
    CG since 7/08--Eastern PA
    3a fine/medium, normal to low porosity, med density
    CO wash/Cond: LVPNG, Kenra, TIGI MM
    Styling: GDLI, CK and any gel
    VISIT MY ETSY SHOP: www.dreambelledesign.etsy.com
    fotki pw: hair
    event.png
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
    I also had mixed results. The night I used a silk cap - the next day was pretty good except for the front where the cap distorted my hair. It kinda pulled it back funny. So last Thursday I tried without a cap and when I got up I thought it would be great. I didn't scrunch out until mid-day - it looked horrid - frizzy and stringy all at the same time. I am thinking it did not like being in the hard stage that long. :dontknow:

    Both times my hair was completely dry before I went to bed. It was very very difficult to not scrunch!!
    Central Massachusetts

    One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

    In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • InfraredheadInfraredhead Posts: 335Registered Users
    I have tried bonnets (came off during the night) and pineappling (headache) so I gave in about a year ago and go to sleep with my hair half to one quarter wet. I only have to spritz my hair in the morning with water if I go to bed with crunchy hair. I am guaranteed a ponytail day if I go to bed with no crunch because I wake up looking like the Lion King. My schedule doesn't allow me to co-wash in the morning. My alarm goes off at 4:45 for the day :confused3: Crunchy hair at night = sometimes nice, soft clumps in the A.M.
    Mod CG since April of 2007.
  • whatsercurlwhatsercurl Posts: 4,049Registered Users
    I'm glad you posted! The plopping when dry thing though makes me ponder if anyone has tried it...

    If it's been thought of, it's been tried around these parts. I'm I've seen someone post on this a long time ago but I can't remember who .....

    Maybe a google search will get you some hits.
    Current Products: CJ Products: CF, DF, CT, SG, AFG, CIAB AND CK is back!
    Current Experiment: S&C by D

    Curl Fix and Daily Fix are my HGs :love4:


    Sulphate and cone free since July 2007

    wavy/curly fine texture/medium porosity/medium-low density

    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fwhatsercurl%2F" class="Popup

    PW: wavycurly

    Seek not to change the world. Rather seek to change your mind about the world.
  • Laura LeeLaura Lee Posts: 1,828Registered Users
    Alright well here are last night's results:

    All crunch totally gone! That should tell you how much I move in my sleep haha. My pillow SOTC'ed for me. I wasn't even asleep for that long haha. About 7 hours.

    A whole heck of a lot of curl got pulled out. I'm going to have to up the dose of gel the next time I try this. I think if I can get it so that I don't lose all the crunch it might be better. As it stands now, today is a pin it half up day
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
    Laura Lee wrote: »
    Alright well here are last night's results:

    All crunch totally gone! That should tell you how much I move in my sleep haha. My pillow SOTC'ed for me. I wasn't even asleep for that long haha. About 7 hours.

    A whole heck of a lot of curl got pulled out. I'm going to have to up the dose of gel the next time I try this. I think if I can get it so that I don't lose all the crunch it might be better. As it stands now, today is a pin it half up day

    I used [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink] both nights I think-I know I did the night without the cap-maybe even mixed with a bit of BHRG. Now if I lived alone - I would use the silk cap but it even embarrassed me when I saw myself in it so I will not be wearing it around ANYONE else.
    Central Massachusetts

    One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

    In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    If I put a little something on my canopy before bed, I'll use one of those "headbands" that look like a big elastic ponytail holder to keep my hair off of my face. (It's what I use to keep my hair off my face for OCM.) It's not a pineapple because the hair isn't long enough. My hair is better then when I sleep on it. It might be a starting point for someone who can't wet and style in the morning.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

    HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Laura LeeLaura Lee Posts: 1,828Registered Users
    xcptnl wrote: »
    Laura Lee wrote: »
    Alright well here are last night's results:

    All crunch totally gone! That should tell you how much I move in my sleep haha. My pillow SOTC'ed for me. I wasn't even asleep for that long haha. About 7 hours.

    A whole heck of a lot of curl got pulled out. I'm going to have to up the dose of gel the next time I try this. I think if I can get it so that I don't lose all the crunch it might be better. As it stands now, today is a pin it half up day

    I used [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink] both nights I think-I know I did the night without the cap-maybe even mixed with a bit of BHRG. Now if I lived alone - I would use the silk cap but it even embarrassed me when I saw myself in it so I will not be wearing it around ANYONE else.

    I used CJ Curl Pudding last night with LA Looks gel on top and honey and aloe gel underneath. I know it would've looked really good if I'd SOTC'ed before bed.

    I should say that even though the curls are all pulled out and I look like a 2b at most, they are soft and frizzless at least. I can work with it for an updo, which is better than rewetting.
  • Laura LeeLaura Lee Posts: 1,828Registered Users
    kathymack wrote: »
    If I put a little something on my canopy before bed, I'll use one of those "headbands" that look like a big elastic ponytail holder to keep my hair off of my face. (It's what I use to keep my hair off my face for OCM.) It's not a pineapple because the hair isn't long enough. My hair is better then when I sleep on it. It might be a starting point for someone who can't wet and style in the morning.


    I've tried this one. My hair stayed in the headband positioning so I had to rewet. Haha I'm just hopeless without my pineapple! What irony, I adore my short bob style more than any hairstyle I've ever tried, and now I'm stuck without 2 of my favorite techniques (plopping and pineappling)
  • oompa loompaoompa loompa Posts: 30Registered Users
    I love this technique - it works well for me, but I must go to sleep with DRY hair and use a gel with good hold, so its pretty crunchy. Most is gone after I gently pineapple and sleep on it.

    On the second night, I just reaply gel, scrunched into dry hair. I let that dry to a crunch then go to bed.

    The trick is, I think, to use products with more hold than you would normally use if you were going to wash and style in the morning.
    2a/2b (FIA 2a/2b F/M i), low porosity (except the ends)

    So far liking Natural Soap Bars (Australian Organics / Moogoo) MOP Mixed Greens CO, Boots, Olive Oil DT on ends, KY when rainy/humid
    Unsure/Still Working on: AVC, Tweek, AG Re:Coil, CK (prefer KY), Honey (seems to lighten my hair?)

    Need to try protein?

    Aussie in working in Kazakhstan...:nike: Home is??

  • curlygirl18curlygirl18 Posts: 355Registered Users
    Update: Last night, I slept WITH the satin cap (opposite of LauraLee:)). I had only put in [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink] so my gel was not too strong of a hold, I guess, but I put a LOT in. This morning, the crunch was all out. The back of my head was a little weird but I had lots of soft curls except for on one side (which DH says is because I sleep on that side mostly). I applied some more things this morning because I had some frizz. It still looks pretty good, but the frizz seemed to worsen as the day went on.

    Oompa - what kind of gel do you put on the 2nd night?

    And do you guys have any ideas to get the frizz away asap?
    Condish Faves: GVP Condish Balm, GDLI, GTTTT
    HG Stylers as of NOW: DMCCB, CJ CCCC, Boots, Re:Coil, SMU, BRHG
    ABSOLUTE FAVES: KCP, CJ AF
  • susieQ730susieQ730 Posts: 97Registered Users
    Ok, I did this last night with mixed results, all the crunch was gone. My left side looked o.k., lots of curls, but flat (this is the side I primarily sleep on) the right side, not so much...wonky hair, curl loss, frizzy. Fixed it by smoothing on water(a lot) and scrunching in some Fantasia gel, results were ok, but not the greatest. Think it might have something to do with the products I used, DMHJ and HEBE mousse, don't usually use mousse. Trying to come up with a routine that allows my hair to dry faster, takes at least 3-4 hours after plopping and diffusing 10 minutes. So will try again with other products tonight.
    CG since 7/08--Eastern PA
    3a fine/medium, normal to low porosity, med density
    CO wash/Cond: LVPNG, Kenra, TIGI MM
    Styling: GDLI, CK and any gel
    VISIT MY ETSY SHOP: www.dreambelledesign.etsy.com
    fotki pw: hair
    event.png
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file