help me PLEASE!!!

Sweetestk13Sweetestk13 Posts: 61Registered Users
Okay, im still trying to develop some type of routine for washing my hair. I'm trying to start the CG method. Does ANYBODY use "phyto organics extreme moisture conditioner" for their co wash?

Here's what i'm thinking:

1) Rince all the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink] out of my hair! lol.
2)co-wash with "phyto organics extreme moisture conditioner.
3)Apply "Kinky Curly Knot Today" and detangle with wide tooth comb or my denman d4 (which works for u guys?)
4)Apply [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink] while my hair is still dripping wet.

Are there any steps that i missed?
Any suggestions?
Any feedback at all would be helpful cause im new to this...
Hair Type: 3c/4a
Fave Products: Kinky Curly Curling Custard, Jane Carter Soulution: Nourish and Shine, Kinky Curly Gloss Pomade, Jane Carter Solution: Nutrient Replenishing Conditioner
Hair Now: Damaged chin length 3c/4a
Short Term Hair Goal: Shoulder Length 3c/4a tresses
Trying: That CG method everyone is raving about!
Proud to be a curly gurl!
:toothy8:

Comments

• Alice_42 Alice_42 Posts: 791Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I've never heard of phyto organics extreme moisture conditioner can you post the ingredients? If it has cones you're going to have to loo poo occasionally.

DEEP CONDITION! That's something missing :) I usually deep condition with Devacurl Heaven and Hair once a week. But I'm looking for a cheaper alternative right now.

I use both a denman and a wide toothed comb. Combs tend to mess up my curl pattern but get most of the small tangles out better than my fingers. So I finger comb to get the big knots out, then i use a wide toothed comb and THEN I use the denman to reclump my curls.
    event.png

Last relaxer: August 2008
    Big Chop: December 2008/January 2009
    Blog: Alice in Nappyland
  • Sweetestk13Sweetestk13 Posts: 61Registered Users
    Aello wrote: »
    I've never heard of phyto organics extreme moisture conditioner can you post the ingredients? If it has cones you're going to have to loo poo occasionally.

DEEP CONDITION! That's something missing :) I usually deep condition with Devacurl Heaven and Hair once a week. But I'm looking for a cheaper alternative right now.

I use both a denman and a wide toothed comb. Combs tend to mess up my curl pattern but get most of the small tangles out better than my fingers. So I finger comb to get the big knots out, then i use a wide toothed comb and THEN I use the denman to reclump my curls.

Deep Condition? I've heard the term but im not grasping the concept. What is a deep condition versus a co wash or a leave in??
    Hair Type: 3c/4a
    Fave Products: Kinky Curly Curling Custard, Jane Carter Soulution: Nourish and Shine, Kinky Curly Gloss Pomade, Jane Carter Solution: Nutrient Replenishing Conditioner
    Hair Now: Damaged chin length 3c/4a
    Short Term Hair Goal: Shoulder Length 3c/4a tresses
    Trying: That CG method everyone is raving about!
    Proud to be a curly gurl!
    :toothy8:
  • Alice_42 Alice_42 Posts: 791Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Aello wrote: »

Deep Condition? I've heard the term but im not grasping the concept. What is a deep condition versus a co wash or a leave in??

co-wash=washing your hair with conditioner

leave-in=something you put in before styling and after washing for extra moisture

deep conditioner=a treatment done once a week/biweekly/monthly for more moisture. It's more intensive and tends to take longer (10 minutes and up)
    event.png

Last relaxer: August 2008
    Big Chop: December 2008/January 2009
    Blog: Alice in Nappyland

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file