Maximum Weight?

disneylovedisneylove Registered Users Posts: 112
2006 is the year of my largest weight ever. it was during the most inactive months of my life. i weighed in at 147 which is much heavier than i have ever been.

how much did you weigh at your largest and at what time of life (how old or significant event) did you weigh your maximum? largest weight isn't always unhealthy because there is a range of healthy weight for height and body mass. i was thinking about this during my morning workout because i am worried that i will never get back to the self that i was before 2006. :(
We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here and that is the English language ….and we have room for but one sole loyalty, and that is a loyalty to the American people. —Theodore Roosevelt

Comments

• Aries_jbAries_jb Registered Users Posts: 1,556
    At my largest I weighed 125 lbs. Even though I'm short, it doesn't sound too bad, but I had a high amount of body fat. I was 11 yrs old and it was a low point because I was constantly made fun of because of my weight.

Don't worry disneylove. You will get to where you want to be. You're obviously highly motivated. If that's the heaviest you have ever been and you haven't been able to be active, then a lot of the weight should just drop right off. You'll see. :)
    www.myspace.com/littlemonkey0403
    3B that is no longer CG, but still endeavors to have healthy hair by not using sulfates.
  • disneylovedisneylove Registered Users Posts: 112
    i hope you are right aries_jb. i just hope the changes my body went through aren't permanent but i think some are. oh well. like you said i need to give it more time. it has only been about one month back into activity. thanks for the support. :)
    We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here and that is the English language ….and we have room for but one sole loyalty, and that is a loyalty to the American people. —Theodore Roosevelt
  • CynaminbearCynaminbear Registered Users Posts: 4,476 Curl Connoisseur
    In 1999 I weighed around 175-180. This was almost 2 years after my youngest was born and I was truly eating uncontrollably. I believe I weighed 185 or so when I had the last child. I don't know because after 175 I told the nurses not to tell me.
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
  • Banana CurlsBanana Curls Registered Users Posts: 4
    at my heaviest i think i was 205...that was in 2002/2003 ish. it was my first year of college and i didnt like it at all!! the vending machine became my best friend :oops: but i transferred schools and was much happier. i just graduated in may weighing in at 155! id still like to lose 10-15 more..but im getting there
  • Banana CurlsBanana Curls Registered Users Posts: 4
    oh, and you are all little peanuts compared to me! im 5'8 1/2....( i refuse to round up to 5'9 :wink:)
  • Aries_jbAries_jb Registered Users Posts: 1,556
    oh, and you are all little peanuts compared to me! im 5'8 1/2....( i refuse to round up to 5'9 :wink:)

lol I think that every time I'm on this site! Where I'm from they just don't make them that tall.
    www.myspace.com/littlemonkey0403
    3B that is no longer CG, but still endeavors to have healthy hair by not using sulfates.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file