is there an alternative to the devachan cut

keeta18keeta18 Registered Users Posts: 123
I called a beauty salon in Baltimore that has a devachan trained stylist but she charges 90 dollars for the haircut. I am a college student so that is a bit expensive for my budget. I really need to get the rest of the perm clipped out of my hair, it is mainly at the top. I want to just cut it myself but i am afraid. Does anyone have any suggestions or know of any other place I could go that is cheaper in the Maryland or Baltimore.
3b/c Relaxer Free since 12/04. Goal: Long healthy curls. Favs: Jason Naturals Sea Kelp Cond. and Sesame Oil

Comments

• betweenshadesbetweenshades Registered Users Posts: 130
    where did you go, Mane Tamers? They're a little pricy, but they do non-Deva cuts for half that. There's also a place in Towson called James Byron Salon that is curly friendly. Plus, they sell Deva products if you're into that.

But, I'll tell you- a good cut can last a year. If you want to grow your hair out at all, the Deva cut might be worth it. :)
    Sarah - 3B/C, CG since 11/25/05

DevaCurl and Jessicurl rock my hair care world.

My Hair Journal

tiger.gif
  • keeta18keeta18 Registered Users Posts: 123
    thanx, I will call that salon
    3b/c Relaxer Free since 12/04. Goal: Long healthy curls. Favs: Jason Naturals Sea Kelp Cond. and Sesame Oil
  • liv2dance4liv2dance4 Registered Users Posts: 129
    I can not find that salon (James Byron) in Towson online- can you please provide their number and a stylist you would recommend?

Thanks a bunch!
    Liz
    3a color-treated
    Ouidad- Curl Quencher Poo/Dish, CHS Curl Keeper, Innersense Sweet Spirit and QCCC, Climate Control Gel, Tress F/X, Redken Fresh Curls Spray Gel

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file