CurlTalk

We need some of this....

misspammisspam Posts: 5,318Registered Users
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• curlyjeancurlyjean Posts: 72Registered Users
    That guy was completely awesome! He wasn't a jerk, he was just flat out telling it like it is.
    3a/3b and fighting frizz!

Hair hates: Jessicurl RR and CC (FRIZZ!)

Hair loves: Anything Curl Junkie, KathyMack soap bars, KBB milk, nectar and hair mask, Giovanni Leave-In conditioner, CLU cloths, my heavenly silk pillowcase and my bone comb with wide and fine tooth ends.

Happiness comes and goes, but joy resides in the soul, always. It is the soul's natural state and our job, as human beings, is to reside there as well.
  • ScarletScarlet Posts: 3,125Registered Users
    Truth
    The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics - Thomas Sowell
  • CynaminbearCynaminbear Posts: 4,476Registered Users
    That was great. Well thought out, well delivered.
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
  • wild~hairwild~hair Posts: 9,890Registered Users
    We needed someone to tell Bush off like this, that's for sure.
  • misspammisspam Posts: 5,318Registered Users
    wild~hair wrote: »
    We needed someone to tell Bush off like this, that's for sure.

I'm not going to totally disagree with you here. As I have stated before, I don't have much use for politicians. I think most of them are all corrupt, lying, b******s who treat American citizens like walking wallets. I voted for Bush, twice, and thought he did a pretty decent job although I did have many issues with massive spending and not going far or aggressive enough in the War on Terror.

So, yeah. Bring on the passion and the public dressing down. Our politicians need more of it, and often. They work for us, not the other way around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • curlyjenn10curlyjenn10 Posts: 2,034Registered Users
    Seriously! I would love to see Pelosi on the receiving end of that.
    Seriously! I would love to see Pelosi on the receiving end of that.

I'm afraid her face might break!! :clown:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ScarletScarlet Posts: 3,125Registered Users
    misspam wrote: »
    [I did have many issues with massive spending and not going far or aggressive enough in the War on Terror.

That's Overseas Contingency Operation to you, missy. :rolleyes:
    The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics - Thomas Sowell
    Scarlet wrote: »
    misspam wrote: »
    [I did have many issues with massive spending and not going far or aggressive enough in the War on Terror.

That's Overseas Contingency Operation to you, missy. :rolleyes:

Right you are!

I plum forgot my Teleprompter today. Maybe I can borrow Obama's - I hear the new one is reeaally BIG. :angel7:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment