Styles for "Shortish" Hair

CityCurlCityCurl Registered Users Posts: 21
Hello,
This is my first time posting, so I would like to start off by thanking you all for sharing your amazing hair tips and experiences on this forum.
I have been wearing my hair in a twist-out fro for over a year now, yet I must admit that I would like to switch-up my style every now and again. My curls are not quite long enough to put into a ponytail, yet my hair is not very short either. I feel that my hair is at this odd in between length that I am not sure what to do with.
I look around for hair style ideas, but it seems that many people with my hair length and type, are also relying on the twist-out style. I do not want to put my hair in braids at the moment, but I really want to try alternative styles. Any of your suggestions would be really helpful.
-Thanks

Comments

• KitathenaKitathena Registered Users Posts: 1,666 Curl Neophyte
    Citycurl, how about some twists, rollersets, fingercoils (which can turn into a coilout), cornrows/flattwists or braidouts?

Also mwedzi has a great puff-bun tutorial on youtube. If you can get your hair in a puff, you an probably do this bun.

There is a part one and two.

Welcome to the site!!
    00f0fe4a-6e80-4412-94d4-a8bc465cb7ae_zps1be28d8c.jpg?t=1377261778
    My blogs: NewlyNatural.com
    My fotki pw:hair
  • CityCurlCityCurl Registered Users Posts: 21
    thanks for the suggestions. By the way, your hair looks great.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file