CurlTalk

ATTN: Curl Experts! Need some advice please

INVUINVU Posts: 90Registered Users
Hey curlies! I am wanting a change for summer and thinking of taking off some more length. My hair has long layers in it which makes it lifeless on top. If you ladies will take a look at "my hair" pic and then "my dream hair" pic and tell me if you think I can get hair like that if I take off more length and add more layers...please advise! TIA!

BTW, I wouldn't go quite that short, probably at my shoulders...still long enough so I could put it up, etc...

Thanks!!

First pic is mine, 2nd one is my goal

Comments

• INVUINVU Posts: 90Registered Users
    /bump
  • Jess the MessJess the Mess Posts: 5,844Registered Users
    There are a lot of curly bobs on these boards who are loving it. Maybe do a search in the google custom search at the top of the page for "curly bob" and the threads that come up can help.
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

• DEL2CDEL2C Posts: 6,418Registered Users
    Hi Honey how are you??? :p

I don't know that we can help you to achieve this look, your best bet is to take the photo to your stylist she knows your hair better than we do! What I would be leery of is cutting too much length and losing your waves. If you don't have a lot of root curl to support this cut you may end up flat :dontknow:
    Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing:glasses7:

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky :love4:

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars :tongue6:

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.