West Coast Blues

So many products seem to be sold everywhere but the West Coast! GRRRR! :angry5:

Okay my rant is over!:lol:
http://public.fotki.com/TLGuerrero/

password: curly

3B w/3A underneath

Medium texture
Average porosity

Crazy-picky hair; likes some oils and proteins, but not others, can tolerate some glycerin.

Current products-
Co-wash: Suave/Vo5/TJ Refresh
Rinse out & Leave in: Suave Tropical Coconut/Garnier Triple Nutrition
Gel: Herbal Essences Set Me Up/Aussie Tizz No Frizz

Comments

• DEL2CDEL2C Posts: 6,418Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Well Marina that's why we have CURLmart :lol: I don't think I can get anything around here or if I CAN it's too much money anyways and it's cheaper on-line!
    Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing:glasses7:

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky :love4:

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars :tongue6:

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.
  • marinacurlzmarinacurlz Posts: 1,720Registered Users
    Yeah, I know...but shipping is the pits to have to pay. Especially, when it always seems to cost as much as at least one item!:scratch:

Maybe I can bite the bullet one day!

3B w/3A underneath

Medium texture
    Average porosity

Crazy-picky hair; likes some oils and proteins, but not others, can tolerate some glycerin.

Current products-
    a lot of places have Free shipping thugh, and curlmart runs specials for one Flat rate too. Then there's Ulta on-line, I don't have an Ulta near me!

www.cosmeticmagic.com
    www.brightonbeautysupply.com
    Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.
    DEL2C wrote: »
    a lot of places have Free shipping thugh, and curlmart runs specials for one Flat rate too. Then there's Ulta on-line, I don't have an Ulta near me!

www.cosmeticmagic.com
    www.brightonbeautysupply.com

Uh Oh! Now you've really tempted me! :happy2: See what you did to my PJ?
    >:blob4:

3B w/3A underneath

Medium texture
    Average porosity

Current products-
  • Jess the MessJess the Mess Posts: 5,844Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Brightonbeautysupply.com always runs free shipping specials and lots of other places do too. I'm in Cali and I feel your pain. I just try to order a bunch at once so the shipping is worth it.
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did see that curlmart is having free shipping today too right?? AND if you use the discount code ivillage you'll get another 20% off.....

SORRY AGAIN :laughing1:
    Discovered CG 2007

Del why do you do this to me????? Free shipping is soooooo hard to resist...:happy7:
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did see that curlmart is having free shipping today too right?? AND if you use the discount code ivillage you'll get another 20% off.....

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!:notworthy:

3B w/3A underneath

Medium texture
    Average porosity

Current products-
  • the23rdelfthe23rdelf Posts: 37Registered Users
    So many products seem to be sold everywhere but the West Coast! GRRRR! :angry5:

Okay my rant is over!:lol:
    We are slowly catching up! I have found some things in odd "beauty supply" stores, the ones tucked into the back of the older strip malls, usually.

I'm in the South Bay, BTW. Where did you go for your Deva cut? It's very nice! Also good highlights, very pretty. Going to get some this weekend!
    3a/3b Product Junkie, Mom of 2
  • CurliLocksCurliLocks Posts: 10,573Registered Users Curl Connoisseur

DEL - where? where? didn't see that info for free shipping! I thought they were running the $7 flat rate deal. :?
    SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring" :D
    3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
    My Motto: Strand Test! some hair pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -- gone, but never forgotten.
    I don't see it either :(

• StarmieStarmie Posts: 7,165Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Hmmph, you want to try living here and reading about all these products. Then you'd have something to vent about!
    3b in South Australia.
  • iamarenrattooiamarenrattoo Posts: 35Registered Users
    I am a west coaster myself... and my nearest stores like ulta are quite a bit away. So this code was dangerous. I have been wanting to try Kinky Curly Custard, but couldn't stomach ten bucks for shipping from their site. I used the 20 percent off code on curlmart, which basically covered shipping. What's left is hardly worse than taxes! Score!!! No special trip to LA or NoHo for me!!!!!!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file