CocoCare Shea Butter

TashaTashaTashaTasha Registered Users Posts: 383
Has anyone ever tried this? I never knew they had this until going to the website www.cococare.com

I know it's kinda price for some of you guys, but someone out there has tried it before, yes? I just want to know what the quality of it is like.

Comments

• TashaTashaTashaTasha Registered Users Posts: 383
    I'll take that as a no then.
  • msjaimmsjaim Registered Users Posts: 948
    Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Stearic Acid, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 20, EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum).

based on most of the ingredients advise against using it. all natural shea butter is so easily accessible, I would just use the real stuff.
    You posted the ingredients for the shea butter cream. I was referring to the 100% shea butter. I guess I wasn't specific enough :dontknow:

http://cococare.com/product.php?productid=16225&cat=301&page=1#
  • msjaimmsjaim Registered Users Posts: 948
    yeah, when I clicked on the link it just brought up the main page to the company, not the specific product... I see what ur talkingabout now. do u know if its refined or not? u get full benefits from using unrefined shea, plus $8 is a lot for just 4 oz...Ive seen most sisters on here use specifically raw shea.
    msjaim wrote: »
    yeah, when I clicked on the link it just brought up the main page to the company, not the specific product... I see what ur talkingabout now. do u know if its refined or not? u get full benefits from using unrefined shea, plus $8 is a lot for just 4 oz...Ive seen most sisters on here use specifically raw shea.

I'm not sure if it's refined or not. That's why I posted the topic to see if anyone out there has tried it to tell me what the quality is like. I'm just curious.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file