Loreal Pro Nutri Gloss for Curly Hair

curlyhairdreamercurlyhairdreamer Registered Users Posts: 26
I CAN'T FIND THIS ANYWHERE!!

No target store, CVS, Walgreens, or Walmart are carrying. I've been dying to try it out and am totally losing it. I think I might have to order it online...this is getting sad. Does anyone know where I can find this?
Hair Type: 3a/3b and LOTS of it! Hair color ranges from dark brown to light brown with blonde and red highlights thrown in from the sun. haha I've never had two people call it the same color :P

Started CG 3/1/09 and I am loving it! I can't wait to see the results after a couple of months. I've become a curly girl fanatic :love7:

Comments

• Lil'curlsLil'curls Registered Users Posts: 275
    A lot of people have been having trouble finding this product. I found a whole big stash at a local drug store.

I've heard that drugstore.com sells it still. You could try there if all else fails.
    Teenage curly with 3a-3b course curls
    Shampoo: DCLP
    Rinse Out: GVP conditioning balm in winter. Devacurl One Condition in Summer
    Co Wash: Suave
    Styler: LA Looks Curl Gel
    Leave in: Devacurl One Condition

event.png

• xmyheartxmyheart Registered Users Posts: 37
    try ulta, that's the only place I've been able to find it
  • curlyhairdreamercurlyhairdreamer Registered Users Posts: 26
    Thank you guys!

*mutters* you would think they would stock it seeing as how many curly girls there are....
    Hair Type: 3a/3b and LOTS of it! Hair color ranges from dark brown to light brown with blonde and red highlights thrown in from the sun. haha I've never had two people call it the same color :P

Started CG 3/1/09 and I am loving it! I can't wait to see the results after a couple of months. I've become a curly girl fanatic :love7:
  • j-jill. j-jill. Registered Users Posts: 147
    I live up in BC, Canada, and it was pretty easy to find.
    Don't know about the states, though.
    Hair Type: 2b/2c (:

• Irish_carrottopIrish_carrottop Registered Users Posts: 214
    I get it at my grocery store, like Smith's. But it helps if the grocery store has a pharmacy.
  • curlybeautycurlybeauty Registered Users Posts: 81
    I get mine from Stop & Shop.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file