Hair Removal

valencia8valencia8 Registered Users Posts: 15
What is your regime? I have an epilator, which was supposed to be less painful after awhile...how about no? I have had that thing for about a year, and I still cringe whenever it's time to use it. Last time I tried nair I found it too harsh for my skin, and shaving is just too much work for me. I would like to find a long lasting method, and if my hair could grow back thinner that would be a plus. Basically I want the results that I get from my epilator, but less painful. I read waxing is ok but the hair still grows back thicker. TIA!!!

Oh yea, has anyone tried nads? If so, how did you like it?

Comments

• alacurlalacurl Registered Users Posts: 1,199 Curl Novice
    I tried something similar to Nads called Moom. It didn't work too well for me, and it took way longer than shaving.

Once in a while I use Veet (like Nair), but mostly I shave. Why oh why can't someone invent the perfect hair removal product?
    shoulder-length 3a/b, depending on weather and products (or lack of products!)
  • LittleMermaid23LittleMermaid23 Registered Users Posts: 32
    I got laser hair removal done on my legs (from the knee down; I never shave above that anyway cause you can't see the hair) and I have LOVED the results. Exspensive and painful, but so worth it for me. I used to have so much trouble with shaving/hair removal products because my skin is so sensitive/prone to razor burn, but the laser treatments have helped so much.

My next goal is to get the bikini line done...this would make my life 98475690836 times easier!
    2b/3a
    dry, bra strap length, still trying to figure out porosity/texture and whatnot
    hair goals: less frizz, more volume
    very humid climate :sad1:
    modified CG as of April 2009! :occasion7:
    cowash/rinse out/leave-in: VO5 (all kinds except moisture milks for now), Suave Aloe Vera &Water Lily
    low-poo: Giovanni 50/50
    styler: LA looks curls gel
    techniques: plopping for 10 or 15 mins, pixiecurl diffusing
    sensitivities: ??

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file