Vitamin Conditioner @ Walgreens

EfrizzabethEfrizzabeth Posts: 8,792Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I know we shouldn't judge a book by its cover, however...

What is up with the neon color, metallic label, & barbell-shaped bottles? :scratch:

The bottle seems hard too, is it even #1 or #2 recyclable?

And why is it (Blackberry & something) so heavy on the sweet scent? :?

I've been ignoring these for the longest time because they're obnoxious.

And I really wish I hadn't picked up the bottle to read the ingredients, which I couldn't find at first. The info lettering was the length of the bottle & tiny.

I doubt I'll give this conditioner a try, even though the ingredients looked OK.

If anyone's tried it & found it tolerable or amazing, report in, please. I'm curious.

This is one that I didn't sniff test. http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=304647&navAction=jump&navCount=0&id=prod4185713

Comments

• xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I like the pom/blackberry condish. I used it when it was very cold here and needed a bit more moisture but it is good as a cowash and I think it will be fine this summer as a condish.

I guess I find so many bottles/lettering/coloring annoying that I don't let it get to me.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • EfrizzabethEfrizzabeth Posts: 8,792Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Simple things can just annoy me like that. I especially can't handle certain scents. I'm sure I'd try the Yogurt version if I could ever find it in any store. The scent for that shouldn't be so strong & perfumey, or at least I hope not.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=304639&navAction=jump&navCount=3&nug=VPD&skuid=sku4184581&id=prod4185711
    lazy loops wrote: »
    Simple things can just annoy me like that. I especially can't handle certain scents. I'm sure I'd try the Yogurt version if I could ever find it in any store. The scent for that shouldn't be so strong & perfumey, or at least I hope not.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=304639&navAction=jump&navCount=3&nug=VPD&skuid=sku4184581&id=prod4185711

I totally understand. The activate bottle did and the giovanni bottles does drive me nuts. I have scent issues but this one is ok for me. I cannot stand the smell of DM lock and twist but for others it is ok. And AOHR - do not like at all.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
    Yeah, those bottles were a PITA! I wish all bottles would be made like Pantene or Suave Pro.

Oh, & two major brands I can't handle the scents of are L'Oreal & Herbal Essence. :sad4:

I love the scent of DM Honey Jelly. I wonder if it's anything like Lock and Twist.
    lazy loops wrote: »
    Yeah, those bottles were a PITA! I wish all bottles would be made like Pantene or Suave Pro.

Oh, & two major brands I can't handle the scents of are L'Oreal & Herbal Essence. :sad4:

I love the scent of DM Honey Jelly. I wonder if it's anything like Lock and Twist.

I like the scent of Honey Jelly alot - to me it's nothing like the lock & twist.
    Central Massachusetts

• yrh11yrh11 Posts: 142Registered Users
    I have the shampoo and conditioner in the yellow bottle. I think it is mango and something. They are decent. The price was not bad. I will try the other bottles for comparison soon.
    Last relaxer: Feb 07
    BC: Feb 08

Current HG -
    Shampoo: Shea Moisture Black Soap Cleansing Shampoo
    Conditioner: Taliah Waajid Enhanced Herbal Conditioner
    Leave In: KeraCare Natural Textures Leave In
    Styler: Eco Styler, Uncle Funky's Daughter Extra Butter, KeraCare Twist and Define Cream, Jane Carter Wrap and Roll
    I found the conditioner in the yellow bottle today at Target & the co is giving a Try it Free Rebate on it, up to $6.99! :cheers:

It's the yogurt & something. http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=304639&navAction=jump&navCount=0&id=prod4185711

BTW, though I haven't used it yet, I keep sniffing it & it's the least obnoxious compared to the others I whiffed. So what if it's the Smoothing version, at least it doesn't stink. :lol:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file