CG for one weeks results!pics

Curlygirl75Curlygirl75 Posts: 65Registered Users
Well i have been CG for one week and can already tell a big difference! I still have some frizz that is mainly under my top layer and alittle on the sides, But i am guessing that some of this is due to the fact that i still have some relaxer left in my hair that needs to be cut out! Please look over my pics in my fotki album under 1 week CG,and let me know if you all think this Frizz could be caused by the relaxer.Thanks alot, Pam
CG since 03/21/09
Last relaxer 11/08
Co-wash: Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Fortifying Cream Conditioner
Leave in: Sunsilk Captivating Curls Frizz Cream
Styling products: Curl Junkie Coffee-Coco Curl Cream, Herbal Essence Set Me UP Gel,Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Gel
Air drying
http://public.fotki.com/Curlygirl75/
Pictures below are 1/09, 4/09, 1/10
comic-p.jpg

Comments

• lisa_jlisa_j Posts: 153Registered Users
    I'm new here myself, and currently battling frizz, so I sure can't help you on that front, but I wanted to tell you that I think your hair looks great!
    Well i have been CG for one week and can already tell a big difference! I still have some frizz that is mainly under my top layer and alittle on the sides, But i am guessing that some of this is due to the fact that i still have some relaxer left in my hair that needs to be cut out! Please look over my pics in my fotki album under 1 week CG,and let me know if you all think this Frizz could be caused by the relaxer.Thanks alot, Pam
  • Curlygirl75Curlygirl75 Posts: 65Registered Users
    Thank you, i am really praying that the longer i continue doing the CG method and trying different products that it will get better!Welcome, and i am sure you will get a ton of help here. The people here are so nice and are very educated about curly hair!If that is your hair in your avatar, you have beautifull curls!
    CG since 03/21/09
    Last relaxer 11/08
    Co-wash: Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Fortifying Cream Conditioner
    Leave in: Sunsilk Captivating Curls Frizz Cream
    Styling products: Curl Junkie Coffee-Coco Curl Cream, Herbal Essence Set Me UP Gel,Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Gel
    Air drying
    http://public.fotki.com/Curlygirl75/
    Pictures below are 1/09, 4/09, 1/10
    comic-p.jpg
  • lisa_jlisa_j Posts: 153Registered Users
    I am in complete agreement with you on the knowledge level and kindness of the members here. It's sooo overwhelming at first, but I'm sure I'll get it if I hang around long enough! Here's hoping both our curls get better and better!
    Thank you, i am really praying that the longer i continue doing the CG method and trying different products that it will get better!Welcome, and i am sure you will get a ton of help here. The people here are so nice and are very educated about curly hair!If that is your hair in your avatar, you have beautifull curls!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file