HE Hydralicious self targeting condish

xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I just used this as my rinse out this morning and I have to say it has more slip for me the LPVNG (I use this but never felt the slip everyone else talked about). I had used the HE condish when it was very cold in December/January and it was OK (just not quite moisturizing enough in that weather) but today it felt really nice and I had tons of slip and it detangled very nicely. It does have the d-cone in it.
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Comments

• hockeymomof3hockeymomof3 Posts: 2,159Registered Users
    I like this one too -- It does have a ton of slip, but doesn't weigh my hair down. I love the smell too!
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Conditioner - One Condition
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

Looking to try Devacurl Decadence line next! Can't wait to try it.
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I love the smell too. And for me - this actually had slip where the LPVNG does not. They feel the same to me as far as thickness goes but this one 'feels' more moisturizing to me because of the slip. I do not notice any difference in my hair once it's all dry. I prefer this one because I feel that any tangles have been taken out.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • EarthyCurlsEarthyCurls Posts: 495Registered Users
    is it CG?
  • diggitydiggity Posts: 58Registered Users
    manya994 wrote: »
    is it CG?

Nope, has dimethicone in it.
    3Aish hair, thin and fine-to-medium in texture, couple inches past shoulder length
    Routine:
    Wash/Condition: Jessicurl GLS, Aloeba, Too Shea
    Curly: GVP The Cream (love this)
    Straight: Ojon Tunu on wet hair, Aveda Smoothing Fluid and Style Prep Smoother before flat ironing or blow drying
  • MintMint Posts: 1,143Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Does it weigh down your curls?
    2a/M-C/ii hair. Super long.
  • BoomygrrlBoomygrrl Posts: 4,940Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    How far down the list is the d-cone? I'm not CG right now, but I typically avoid the d-cone, unless it's far down the list.
    That's right, I said it! I wear scrunchies!!

I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.
    :blob8:

3a/3b
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Boomygrrl wrote: »
    How far down the list is the d-cone? I'm not CG right now, but I typically avoid the d-cone, unless it's far down the list.

It's right in the middle.
    Central Massachusetts

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file