Taylor or Katherine...who do you want to win???

Comments

• goldilocks777goldilocks777 Posts: 1,020Registered Users
    *Ani* wrote:
    Oooh, Kat's hair looks great!

Too bad she's no Shania. I got all excited there for a minute when I heard the opening strains.

you think shania sings better than kat?

Yes.

Well, I suppose it depends on the song. But on I Feel Like A Woman, yes.

Shania has kind of a "weird" voice, but I think she has much better control of it...and on the whole sounds better.
    Meg, I was thinking of you during In the Ghetto -- did you see it?
  • MeghuneyMeghuney Posts: 4,263Registered Users
    Meg, I was thinking of you during In the Ghetto -- did you see it?

:shock: Durn it!! I missed it. I just started watching with the girls singing the medley of "women's" songs.
  • SkySky Posts: 58Registered Users
    Wow, the girls sounded great! They are going to save the tour!
    Yeah, I thought the guys were awful and the girls sounded just awesome! What a nice surprise!
    Oooh, Kat's hair looks great!

Darn her-- that girl is gorgeous and her hair looks amazing!

ETA: Not to mention that girl can sing!
  • GurlwithCurlsGurlwithCurls Posts: 129Registered Users
    For some reason I am enjoying this finale, as cheesy as it is. They've made it entertaining. I like how Clay just came out :D I love how the Clay fanatic/ex-auditioner is freaking out! Damm Clay can really sing.
    3b/c and outta control
    OMG I am cracking up!!!

The Gaykin and Gaykin wannabe duet is absolutely hilarious!

What do you guys think of Clay's hair? I really like it!
    Oh my, Clay looks like an alien! He looks really, really weird!

ETA: That's it! His hair... I couldn't figure out what was wrong with him...eww....he looks freaky!!
    Sky wrote:

ETA: That's it! His hair... I couldn't figure out what was wrong with him...eww....he looks freaky!!

LOL! I will take that as a no, you don't like his hair? :-)

His skin looked weird to me. Or his nose, or something. He sounded a little off. Maybe he got a nose job and it ruined his singing voice. ;-)
    My sister just called and said she thought Clay looked like kd lang.

Hilarious!
    KAT is pretty, but there's nothing special about her to me. I dunno..she is generic pretty. But the girl is pretty, though.

I tend to find people most attractive when there is something *different* about them. Angelina Jolie's mouth, I think Kellie Pickler is gorgeous because of her cute nose, Ace had those dimples and something about Shemar Moore's flawed teeth makes him more attractive to me.
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 19,332Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I had to switch over to Lost so I'm glad you all are keeping me updated. But wow you guys are harsh! :)
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html
    Sky wrote:

LOL! I will take that as a no, you don't like his hair? :-)

His skin looked weird to me. Or his nose, or something. He sounded a little off. Maybe he got a nose job and it ruined his singing voice. ;-)

I could not figure out who he was, he looks so strange. Even was he was singing, I was thinking, who the heck is that. Then bam, it hit me. Maybe it was the lighting?
    My sister just called and said she thought Clay looked like kd lang.

Hilarious!

OMG, that is funny. He did look really, really weird.
  • cyndicyndi Posts: 3,341Registered Users
    OMG!!! Clay Aiken is even uglier than I remembered.
    I think that I deceive genius.:happy10:
    This pickle (piclker? picker? what's her name?) REALLY reminds me of paris hilton.
    And THIS guy looks just like somebody from hanson!!!
    Okay, really - how did Bucky make it to even the top 12??? And why the heck did Mandisa get kicked off? This little show this evening is really making me mad about these things. :x
    And THIS guy looks just like somebody from hanson!!!

:evil: I love Bucky's raspy voice....but come on, Rain Drops Keep Falling on My Head....a 3 year old should be singing that. How can anyone pull that off?

ETA: and Lisa is kicking it tonight...she seems to have blossomed or something? The girls, except that strange one with the weird stripe looking die job hair--she sounds horrible, but all the other girls sound great....I don't even remember that one chick
    Okay, I never want to hear that little guy with the glasses say "Pu$$ycat" EVER, EVER, EVER AGAIN!

And Paris is really bad tonight.
    Lisa Tucker sounds so good tonight. Why didn't she sound this good while she was still a contestant?

Elliott sounds amazing on "A House is Not a Home"

Kevin's solo was mercifully short :P

Paris is showing tonight that she has the best voice of the Top 12. Someone produce a jazz/blues album for this girl already.
    3b/c and outta control
    Which one was Mandisa?

I love Dionne, by the way...she still sounds good.
    Lisa Tucker sounds so good tonight. Why didn't she sound this good while she was still a contestant?

Paris is showing tonight that she has the best voice of the Top 12. Someone produce a jazz/blues album for this girl already.
    \

I thought she sucked. And Dionne Warwick sucks too. This makes me want to enter AI next year. :twisted:
    Which one was Mandisa?

I love Dionne, by the way...she still sounds good.

LMAO! I think she sounds horrible. :lol: ETA: Like she's lost her voice from doing too many late-night infomercials. :twisted:

She only sounds good singing the style of song that doesn't fit her age, in my opinion. She sounds like she is singing out her nose, it's really nasally when she does anything else....and she tends to oversing too...her voice grates me.

Lisa does sound amazing tonight though....really amazing..
    Sky wrote:
    ETA: and Lisa is kicking it tonight...she seems to have blossomed or something? The girls, except that strange one with the weird stripe looking die job hair--she sounds horrible, but all the other girls sound great....I don't even remember that one chick

Totally, she's so self-possessed and in control tonight, and sounds incredible. Sounds better than the Top 2. In about 5 years she'll probably be reeeeeaaallly good.
    3b/c and outta control
    What was that last note Dionne just belted out?!?!?!?!? :shock:
    Well, DW is like over 70! Cut the woman some slack! :lol:
    Meghuney wrote:
    What was that last note Dionne just belted out?!?!?!?!? :shock:

Ok, yeah, THAT was truly heinous.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji