Taylor or Katherine...who do you want to win???

Comments

• jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 19,312Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    A couple years ago he had some sort of heart trouble, but I don't know if he's had anything else the matter with him. He doesn't look or sound very good, but I still heart him.
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html
  • EliciaElicia Posts: 881Registered Users
    what the hell . is this show for real right now ?
  • goldilocks777goldilocks777 Posts: 1,020Registered Users
    Ok, I missed the beginning.

I just tuned in and saw some weird lobster bit with Wolfgang Puck, and now some horrid hoedown/death metal version of Taking Care of Business is being sung by kicked off idol hopefuls.

This show is bizarre.
    AND. I will be a happy camper the day captain grey hair stops doing that awful chicken legs dance thing.
  • GurlwithCurlsGurlwithCurls Posts: 129Registered Users
    Elliott better get his own performance with an industry heavyweight as Paris, Kat and Chris did!! :evil:
    3b/c and outta control

I just tuned in and saw some weird lobster bit with Wolfgang Puck, and now some horrid hoedown/death metal version of Taking Care of Business is being sung by kicked off idol hopefuls.

This show is bizarre.

the puck/picker bit is sooooo stupid . i really just want to slap that girl .
    horrid hoedown
    :lol: that is about the best way to describe that sad display of talent
    Elliott better get his own performance with an industry heavyweight as Paris, Kat and Chris did!! :evil:

Looks like your wish was fulfilled :-)

I think Elliot is so much more likeable than either Taylor or Kat.

:(

ETA: Does anybody else think it's kind of weird that MJ Blige and Elliot are singing a U2 song? Did the other people sing songs that weren't theirs?

Edited again to say: Wow, poor Elliot was overwhelmed by MJB! He seemed like an afterthought!
  • SkySky Posts: 58Registered Users
    Love Mary J! Love her!
    okay the award to elliot's mom was cute and mary j rocked although the duel part not so good .

This show is bizarre.

Yeah I jumped in at the Puck/Pickler thing too. :?

I didn't know it started at 8 pm. The boys song was dumb, dumb, horrible, dumb......but it was good to see my boys Bucky (love that raspy voice!) & Chris (I think I love him!)
    Can somebody tell me what the other famous people duets were?
    My Elliott was the bomb!! :D And Mary J can blow the roof off of any joint! Dammit Elliott should have been final 2!! :evil:

goldilocks, Mary J recently did a cover of "One", so its not so strange that they sang it.
    3b/c and outta control
  • NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
    ETA: Does anybody else think it's kind of weird that MJ Blige and Elliot are singing a U2 song? Did the other people sing songs that weren't theirs?

I'm guessing it's the one that she did with U2, so there was no arranging or practice necessary on her part?

She overwhelmed Bono, too.
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!

Paris and Al Jarreau
    Chris and Live
    Katherine and Meatloaf
    Elliott and Mary J Blige

I'm sure Taylor will duet with someone...
    3b/c and outta control
    So far looks like Elliot got the best end of that deal... :lol:
    Aw, I love Carrie Underwood. She has a lovely voice and seems so nice.
    Wow her hair looks horrible. What's with all that fake hair and kinda weird yellow color? Hmmm...
    Sky wrote:
    Wow her hair looks horrible. What's with all that fake hair and kinda weird yellow color? Hmmm...

Ha! That's my natural color! :evil: :wink:

I don't think the headband is doing her any favors.
    Oh I love this psycho Little Kim wannabe! :lol:
    IN THE GHETTO!!!
    Sky wrote:

Ha! That's my natural color! :evil: :wink:

I don't think the headband is doing her any favors.

Oop! Actually after the back spot light turned off it looked normal in color, so I think the strange yellow color hair was from the lighting.
    LOL I am sorry, but Toni Braxton trying to sex up in the ghetto and dirty dancing on Taylor is absolutely hilarious.
    IN THE GHETTO!!!

I hate Grey Charles & The Ticks version of the song, hate it.

I only like it when Elvis does it.
    LOL I am sorry, but Toni Braxton trying to sex up in the ghetto and dirty dancing on Taylor is absolutely hilarious.

Funnier than the FedEx commercial? Love it! :lol:

Paris and Al Jarreau
    Chris and Live
    Katherine and Meatloaf
    Elliott and Mary J Blige

I'm sure Taylor will duet with someone...

Oh man, I missed Chris & Live. :cry: Was it good?

Seriously! :? Whose bright idea was it to pair Taylor and Tony Braxton?? :?: And her sex kitten routine given the song's subject matter was ridiculous. Plus you could barely hear her. Taylor sounded great though. I think Sheryl Crow or Pink would have sounded better on that duet.
    3b/c and outta control
    Sky wrote:
    IN THE GHETTO!!!

I hate Grey Charles & The Ticks version of the song, hate it.

I only like it when Elvis does it.

I am so there with you. I think his version is terrible. Fortunately for me, in a very funny way!
    Oooh, Kat's hair looks great!

Too bad she's no Shania. I got all excited there for a minute when I heard the opening strains.
  • *Ani**Ani* Posts: 351Registered Users

Too bad she's no Shania. I got all excited there for a minute when I heard the opening strains.

you think shania sings better than kat?
    On Rush Limbaugh: Rather than engage in the admittedly difficult task of justifying GOP policies rationally, the key to Limbaugh’s success is attracting an audience that actually yearns to be lied to.
  • MeghuneyMeghuney Posts: 4,263Registered Users
    *Ani* wrote:

you think shania sings better than kat?

I think Shania has a certain quality in her voice suited for country music where Kat does not.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file