All Natural Cosmetics and Skin Care

TO All Curl Girls~
I just wanted to let you all know about a great line of cosmetics and skin care I have come across. I know we spend so much money on good hair products... now I have finally found a cosmetic/skin care line that I love and believe in. All the products are 100% Natural and DO NOT Animal test which was a big seller for myself!
You can also get involved in selling the products by becoming a consultant and earn MAJOR discounts!
You can shop through my web site with my
ID # 10397903 http://www.geocities.com/arbonne4you

I have been involved with the line for 6 months now and have also found a great family, support and many friendships ( much like NaturallyCurl has here).
They also sell wonderful Aromatherapy (for those stressful days). And Baby Products! Have fun surfing the site.
Let me know if you are interested in becoming a Consultant and getting great discounts and possibly a wonderful new career!

Comments

• RandiMichelleRandiMichelle Registered Users Posts: 2
    Hello,
    Let me make a clarification about my 100% Natural claim. Nothing is usually 100% but ou products are a close as possibile.
    We are Herbal and Botanical BASED. We use less than 1% preservatives which is required by the FDA. Without preservatives, bacteria grows and is MORE harmful to you than the actual mild preservative itself. Our products have a 2 year shelf life.
    Herbal & Botanical based is pH correct (5.5 to 6.0 pH level which is the pH of the skin)
    free of petrochemicals such as mineral oil, petroleum/petrolatum, waxes and free of animal products and by-products.
    I hope that clarifies your questions.
    Randi Michelle
    Independent Consultant
    ID #10397903

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file