Your Weekly PJ buys!

Comments

• labelfreelabelfree Posts: 364Registered Users
    AfroVeda Shea Alma Whipped Butter Cream and the Kissi Seed ProV Hair Conditioner . Lol I can't wait until the package gets here.I seriously need intervention :help:
    Finally found my staples :wav:
  • NubianCoilsNubianCoils Posts: 2,149Registered Users
    labelfree wrote: »
    AfroVeda Shea Alma Whipped Butter Cream and the Kissi Seed ProV Hair Conditioner . Lol I can't wait to package gets here.I seriously need intervention :help:

Hey! Do you mind telling me how the Afroveda Shea Amla Whipped Butter Cream works for you?! I have been eyeing it for the past two days, but it sounds good.

This week I got:
    Shea Terra Frankincense and Myrrh shea butter
    Shea Terra Rainforest Wild Fruit shea butter.

I also tried amla for the first time this past weekend and it is the TRUTH!! That stuff is something else!! :thumbup:

PS - I am proof that unless you want help, an intervention will not work. My husband found my "stash" this weekend but I'm still trying to buy stuff and just hide it from him. :shock:
    Defeated the Relaxer: January 2001 :boxing:
    Dreadlocks Since: March 2001
    Cut Dreadlocks: February 2009:afro:

Holy Grails:
    Amla and Bhringraj are the TRUTH, HE LTR Conditioner is the BIDNESS, Shea butter, Honey, Jamican Black Castor Oil

Full head of 4a hair!:wav:
    AfroVeda Shea Alma Whipped Butter Cream and the Kissi Seed ProV Hair Conditioner . Lol I can't the until wait to package gets here.I seriously need intervention :help:

Hey! Do you mind telling me how the Afroveda Shea Amla Whipped Butter Cream works for you?! I have been eyeing it for the past two days, but it sounds good.

This week I got:

I also tried amla for the first time this past weekend and it is the TRUTH!! That stuff is something else!! :thumbup:

PS - I am proof that unless you want help, an intervention will not work. My husband found my "stash" this weekend but I'm still trying to buy stuff and just hide it from him. :shock:

lol My SO is always shaking his head at me he thinks I'm crazy I bought some conditioner one time and he was like whats in the bag I said lotion :sad11:

But I'll definitely give you a review!
    AfroVeda Shea Alma Whipped Butter Cream and the Kissi Seed ProV Hair Conditioner . Lol I can't the until wait to package gets here.I seriously need intervention :help:

This week I got:

lol My SO is always shaking his head at me he thinks I'm crazy I bought some conditioner one time and he was like whats in the bag I said lotion :sad11:

But I'll definitely give you a review!

Thanks in advance! And also thanks for the idea. I'm sitting here trying to figure out how I can get this Shea Terra stuff home without my SO getting upset and I've got it! I'll put it in a Duane Reade bag and say it's lotions! :goofy:

Holy Grails:
    Amla and Bhringraj are the TRUTH, HE LTR Conditioner is the BIDNESS, Shea butter, Honey, Jamican Black Castor Oil

• mzmillionmzmillion Posts: 874Registered Users
    Today I bought crochet braiding hair and some track(for my sister)...but I did my hair today so there wont be any products from me for a while...lol.
    4a/b hair that fro's more than curls!
    Co-Wash: Tressemme', HE, Avon
    Leave In: SM Shea Butter Conditioner. SMCH Smoothie
    Deep Treat: Avon AT Masks, Henna, Amla, Avanti
    Stylers: Aloe Vera Butter, Eco Styler on dry hair, SM products
    My Fotki - 1/22
    My Twitter
    My Youtube

• AeddyAeddy Posts: 94Registered Users
    it's new week but I bought Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conish last week. I tried it back in December and it was terrible but now, I'm loving it.

This week I bought some Suave to cowash and the Goody knockoff of a Denman (HOW DID I LIVE MY LIFE WITHOUT THIS BRUSH FROM HEAVEN?)

I also bought some coconut oil and molasses (going to attempt a caramel treatment this weekend). I'm pissed about the molasses because I paid 6 bucks and didn't realize I didn't get a receipt then saw it in another store for 2 (not the same brand but you know!)

Also upset that my Darcy's Botanicals products arrived when I wasn't home and I wasted 15 minutes walking back to the post office and 15 waiting in line before they told me I couldn't even pick it up today!
    The poster formerly known as Soude.
  • afrosheenqueenafrosheenqueen Posts: 5,400Registered Users
    Yes to Cucumbers leave-in & Desert Essence Fragrance Free conditioner.

I'm also excited beause my Anita Grant rhassoul clay was shipped today. I can't wait!
    4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL
  • hypnotichypnotic Posts: 613Registered Users
    I noticed Karen's Body Beautiful charged my card TWICE over the weekend. I already wasn't impressed with the Hair Milk, this doesn't bode well for me.
    Shampoo: Giovanni 50:50, Nexxus Aloe Rid
    Detangling Conditioner: Oyin Honey Hemp, EO Sweet Orange
    Cowash Conditioner:
    Suave Naturals Sea Breeze, V05 Tea Therapy, Oyin Honey Hemp
    Deep Conditioner: CJ Hibiscus & Banana Deep Fix, Spa Siam Coconut Hair Mask, Yes to Carrots Mud Mask
    Leave-in Conditioner: Afroveda NU Milk Hair Conditioner, CJ Hibiscus & Banana Honey Butta Leave-in, Knot Today
    Stylers: SheaMoisture, JC Nourish and Shine, Burdock Root Butter Cream, Afroveda CocoLatte Moisture Mask
  • va_candiva_candi Posts: 849Registered Users
    I bought a couple things from the AfroVeda sale: the red raspberry conditioning treatment, holy basil conditioner, and the carrot bran shampoo bar.
  • EkuaSoulEkuaSoul Posts: 870Registered Users
    EVOO
    Coconut Milk
    AO Honeysuckle Rose Condish
    SheaMoisture Leave-In Condish
    Ohm Sweet Hair Pudding
    EkuaSoul - Ninja PJ :batman:
    AyurNatural Beauty
    Facebook | Blog | Hair

• anonymous_4926anonymous_4926 Posts: 678Registered Users
    flexirods
    satin bonnets
    click clacks
    natural since 1998. trying to adapt to this midwest weather while still keeping it simple. current length: MBL (stretched)

www.fotki.com/curlymami
    pw: enter
  • P.P.P.P. Posts: 1,617Registered Users
    purchased and rec'd in mail

Trader Joe's Aloe Vera
    Nature's Gate Mandarin Orange and Patchouli conditioner
    Mera conditioner for dry hair

'found' in moving boxes unused

Daalou Patchouli shea butter
    Daalou Fleur D'Ylang shea butter
    True realism consists in revealing the surprising things
    which habit keeps covered and prevents us from seeing.
    - Jean Cocteau

scaled.php?server=707&filename=superwhymainimage.jpg&res=landing <---Fotki photo albums

Holy Grails:

• MrsComboCurlzMrsComboCurlz Posts: 625Registered Users
    *Cleanse: BoBeam, Giovanni Tea-Tree
    *Rinse Cond: Herbal Essence HH
    *Deep Cond: Deity America (green tub), CRN Algae Hair Mask
    *Leave-in's: Soultanicals, Pura Body Naturals, Alikay Naturals Lemon-grass spritz
    *Twisting: Obia Naturals TWB, PBN Cupuacu Butter, Camille Rose
    *Treatment: Henna/Amla/Cassia/Brahmi
    * LCSO Method
  • sweetmx85sweetmx85 Posts: 1,017Registered Users
    Today Im tryin to try some new things out so I bought
    Darcys botanticals Madagascar Vanilla styling cream
    OHM body sweet hair pudding
    restocked up on Sheamoisture Sheabutter leave in..this stuff was out of stock everywhere!! I hope that the place i got it really has it comin to me...
    now just lookin for a place to get some oils butters and eo's.
    my blog
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fcurlygirlie85.blogspot.com%2F" class="Popup
    Its a beauty, natural hair, food, family, and life all combined into one blog. I took a break from it for awhile but I recently started blogging again and Im addicted!

my tumblr natural inspirations and beauty: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fsophiams85.tumblr.com%2F" class="Popup

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • QVCDivaQVCDiva Posts: 1,329Registered Users
    I bought a couple of new headbands of ETST.
    Last Relaxer: 09/19/08
    BC: 01/30/09
    Misc: 1st time going natural was '94-'98; 2nd time - '99-2003; This time I will not go back to relaxers.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FQVCDiva%2F" class="Popup
  • anonymous_4926anonymous_4926 Posts: 678Registered Users
    six more packs of flexirods (i think i have plenty now)
    cutting shears for trims
    water bottle for rod sets
    2 oz product jars for homemade goodies
    natural since 1998. trying to adapt to this midwest weather while still keeping it simple. current length: MBL (stretched)

www.fotki.com/curlymami
    pw: enter
  • curlyconfusion87curlyconfusion87 Posts: 34Registered Users
    Yes to Cucumbers leave-in & Desert Essence Fragrance Free conditioner.

I'm also excited beause my Anita Grant rhassoul clay was shipped today. I can't wait!

could you let me know how that YTCucumbers leave in works. I love trying out new leave ins but I'd like a second opinion.
    3c + 4a/b = ME!

just started CG and I'm liking it so far.
  • afrosheenqueenafrosheenqueen Posts: 5,400Registered Users

could you let me know how that YTCucumbers leave in works. I love trying out new leave ins but I'd like a second opinion.

I tried it once and I like. My hair felt moisturized after my hair dried. It wasn't as detangling as my beloved [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Knot-Today-p-207.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-knot-today-leaveindetangler]Knot Today[/buylink] but it was good.

HTH
    4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL
  • curlyconfusion87curlyconfusion87 Posts: 34Registered Users
    Cantu Shea Butter leave in repair cream
    hollywood beauty Oilve Oil
    (I was on vacation and I needed something quick)
    3c + 4a/b = ME!

just started CG and I'm liking it so far.
    Bought 100g of Indigo from Mehandi not really feeling this reddish brown thing anymore lol So it's back to black I go
  • Sapphire_ChicSapphire_Chic Posts: 189Registered Users
    400g bentonite clay
    lustrasilk cholesterol
    satin bonnet
    sample rhassoul treatment, couple of whipped butters, shampoo bar, sapote and coconut pomade from anita grant..hope to buy full sizes in future.
    Henna and shea butter. Next to try are shampoos bars (still <3 baking soda)
    Fotki personal 'NO centre parting for the rest of the year' challenge

event.png

weight.png
    400g bentonite clay
    lustrasilk cholesterol
    satin bonnet
    sample rhassoul treatment, couple of whipped butters, shampoo bar, sapote and coconut pomade from anita grant..hope to buy full sizes in future.

I love her Cafe Late! Thats stuff is the truth! Could you tell me how the pomade works for you?
    400g bentonite clay
    lustrasilk cholesterol
    satin bonnet

I love her Cafe Late! Thats stuff is the truth! Could you tell me how the pomade works for you?
    yea sure it'll probably be a couple of weeks though i heard the shipping process can be long..but i'm in the uk maybe it'll be quicker :) do you have the drop of vanilla or coffee smell?

event.png

weight.png
    400g bentonite clay
    lustrasilk cholesterol
    satin bonnet

yea sure it'll probably be a couple of weeks though i heard the shipping process can be long..but i'm in the uk maybe it'll be quicker :) do you have the drop of vanilla or coffee smell?

I have the coffee smell although the last batch I got was kind of scentless I was pissed lol But it still works just as good
    You guys know how much I love me some damn conditioner and the cheap ones too....lol. I still have in my crochet hair but I did find some of that V05 tea therapy conditioner FINALLY...

I got the Clarifying vanilla mint tea and the revitalizing blackberry sage tea

I can't wait to try to them though.... I am so very ready to take out this stuff in my head, not because I dont like it but because I miss doing my hair... lol. I'm trying to leave it in for another week and then take it out.
    My Fotki - 1/22
    My Twitter
    My Youtube

• jcurladyjcurlady Posts: 626Registered Users
    Forgive me father for I have purchased too much stuff again. Curls like us towels, rhassoul clay from mountain rose and rhassoul bars from Anita Grant. Innersence QCCC and some other stuff that came w/ it b/c I couldn't get it by itself at curlmart. Oyin condish and curljunkie curl fuel spray.
    I should get a partial pass b/c ppl on this board like to start threads enticing me to purchase these items. What's sad is I'm about to buy a diva cup on acct of a thread started on here as well. :sad3:
    I might need some help.
    if luvin KCKT and KCCC is wrong I don't wanna b right

sell crazy somewhere else...we're all stocked up here.
  • Stephanie198907Stephanie198907 Posts: 2,607Registered Users
    jcurlady wrote: »
    Forgive me father for I have purchased too much stuff again. Curls like us towels, rhassoul clay from mountain rose and rhassoul bars from Anita Grant. Innersence QCCC and some other stuff that came w/ it b/c I couldn't get it by itself at curlmart. Oyin condish and curljunkie curl fuel spray.
    I should get a partial pass b/c ppl on this board like to start threads enticing me to purchase these items. What's sad is I'm about to buy a diva cup on acct of a thread started on here as well. :sad3:
    I might need some help.

I've been looking into diva cups and the thread on the off topic forum and the 4a forum have convinced me to invest. On another note, i LOVE your hair!!!! Can't wait for mine to get that long.

This week I restocked(1) on [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Knot-Today-p-207.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-knot-today-leaveindetangler]kinky curly knot today[/buylink]. My detangling sessions have become much less time consuming thanks to the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Knot-Today-p-207.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-knot-today-leaveindetangler]knot today[/buylink].
    Last Relaxer: Nov. 07
    BC: May. 2010 (30 months)
    Hair Type: thick 4b/4a
    Current length: back at APL
    Goal length: hip :color:
    Staples: natural growth aides
    lustrasilk shea butter and finally some shea butter (i'm so excited to try this out!!!)

event.png

weight.png
    jcurlady wrote: »
    I might need some help.

I've been looking into diva cups and the thread on the off topic forum and the 4a forum have convinced me to invest. On another note, i LOVE your hair!!!! Can't wait for mine to get that long.

This week I restocked(1) on [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Knot-Today-p-207.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-knot-today-leaveindetangler]kinky curly knot today[/buylink]. My detangling sessions have become much less time consuming thanks to the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Knot-Today-p-207.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-knot-today-leaveindetangler]knot today[/buylink].

Yea I am thinking about the divacup too from that thread...I'm just as bad.
    My Fotki - 1/22
    My Twitter
    My Youtube

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights