Your Weekly PJ buys!

Comments

• labelfreelabelfree Posts: 364Registered Users
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fchagrinvalleysoap.com%2Fsoapbars.htm" class="Popup

They have so many soaps it's ridiculous. :goofy:<----thats how I feel when my PJ itch kicks in lmao
    Finally found my staples :wav:
  • mzmillionmzmillion Posts: 874Registered Users
    peppermnt.jpg

Peppermint Twist

lavrosenew.jpg

Lavendar and Rosemary

These two are the ones I think I'm going to get. Have you gotten samples before, how big are they, or how long do they last for hair washing only.
    4a/b hair that fro's more than curls!
    Co-Wash: Tressemme', HE, Avon
    Leave In: SM Shea Butter Conditioner. SMCH Smoothie
    Deep Treat: Avon AT Masks, Henna, Amla, Avanti
    Stylers: Aloe Vera Butter, Eco Styler on dry hair, SM products
    My Fotki - 1/22
    My Twitter
    My Youtube

• ~Curly~~Curly~ Banned Posts: 772Banned Users
    Geeze I'm so wasteful.. I bought two things of conditioner, Elasta QP Feels like silk, Jamaican Mango and Lime Locking Gel, Lustrasilk cholestrol Plus, and some hair ties....

I haven't bought anything new, I need to use the stuff I have first... I tried the Elasta Qp Feels like silk gel today and it reminds me of the blue scurl gel.. the texture of the gel is similar to a slightly thinner pantene and it leaves that soapy stuff when applying it.. it made my hair shiny and defined, if i had a TA(tiny afo) I would love this stuff but for longer hair, it's a no go, no hold and although it defines the curl it doesn't separate them so my hair looks thick and undefined if that makes sense... not a product i could wear my hair down with, i tried and had to put it up.. my hair looks like a saggy shiny curly almost fro if that makes sense lol....
    "Relaxer free Since 2003"
    3C in constant search for something that works!

3C/4B(hairs that act 4b even if they technically aren't) no clue what i'm doing..:geek::hello2::afro:
    I will respond as I see fit. It should be about freedom to express our opinions, You're free to say what you like as should others. Get a Thicker Skin if no one can disagree with you without you feeling bullied and running to Admin Hellllllpppppp Meeee Adminnnnn Pleaseeee!!!! Smh
  • snappynappysnappynappy Posts: 1,262Registered Users
    nothing...im trying to figure out what i will bring home with me for summer break (3.5 months):crybaby:
    I havent figured out how to add pictures..:angry7:

V05
    Suave Humectant
    Giovanni

:happy3: conditioner junkie:happy3:
    mzmillion wrote: »
    peppermnt.jpg

Peppermint Twist

lavrosenew.jpg

Lavendar and Rosemary

These two are the ones I think I'm going to get. Have you gotten samples before, how big are they, or how long do they last for hair washing only.

This is my first time ordering but KinkyCoils shows the sample size in this video /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DD7fyBK08pOo" class="Popup

And Empressri did a reivew on the shampoo bars a while back
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DXci45x5J2Kw" class="Popup
    thanks, the samples are big. Of course EmpressRi had all of them....lol. Early today I watched her hairveda review and she had all of that line too....
    My Fotki - 1/22
    My Twitter
    My Youtube

• NubianCoilsNubianCoils Posts: 2,149Registered Users
    mzmillion wrote: »
    ^^^ Nubian, you are dangerous to a PJ because you seem to like to research(the EO book) and I dabbled in mixing but I'm to cheap to buy all those products...lol. I do whip my shea and make my rosemary/sage rinse.

I used my Fructis stuff and Aloe Vera Gel today and I feel like I can feel the alcohol from the products in my hair right now. Like a drying effect. I think I got the wrong Aloe V. gel because mine is the Target brand and it says 'with pure aloe'. Besides the alcohol feeling, I like my bush today, it seems light and a little more pulled out.

I know, right?! It's like a runaway train that I can't seem to stop.:sad3: I had dreadlocks for 8 years and all I used was some shampoo and JC Nourish n Shine and called it a day. I had no idea there was this whole other side to natural hair.
    And it's bad. I refuse to go broke buying hair products cause my husband would kill me - so instead, I used the money I had set aside to buy new summer clothes for the office. So now my hair will be fly, but I will be wearing clothes that are just a tad too tight....btw, is there some kind of support group or something on this site or somewhere you can go for help? :shock:
    Defeated the Relaxer: January 2001 :boxing:
    Dreadlocks Since: March 2001
    Cut Dreadlocks: February 2009:afro:

Holy Grails:
    Amla and Bhringraj are the TRUTH, HE LTR Conditioner is the BIDNESS, Shea butter, Honey, Jamican Black Castor Oil

Full head of 4a hair!:wav:
    ^^^honey here, your PJism will only get worse...lol. Here we embrace the disorder of hair product buying.
    My Fotki - 1/22
    My Twitter
    My Youtube

• Lorraine09Lorraine09 Posts: 126Registered Users
    I found Sheamoisture Leave-In at my local BSS for $6.99! I bought that and a pack of satin pillow rollers for my braid-outs since my ends are still relaxed.
  • l.deonl.deon Posts: 235Registered Users
    3B Mod CG
    Medium texture/ Normal to low porosity / High density

Current Routine:

Shampoo- GTTT, GVP Paul Mitchell Tea tree Shampoo or ACV/ Baking soda (once a week)
    Co wash- Trader Joes Nourish Spa
    Leave in- Shea Moisture Shea Butter leave- in, Elucence
    Gel- BRHG

Holy grail combo Feb 2013: ISO Bouncy Creme with BRHG on top! :blob3:
  • dxwashdxwash Posts: 245Registered Users
    My PJism is kicking in so badly especially after seeing Empressri you utbe on curl junkie. The problem is I have a winning combo and i can get all products on the ground. i did get the CJ Rehab from the swap board. i really don't want to fall in love with a product that I can only buy online that is what happened with Qhemet and now when I order I buy like 3 or 4 jars at a time just to save on the overall shipping cost.
  • ~Curly~~Curly~ Banned Posts: 772Banned Users
    Faux Curly Pony Tail- Tried it on and Everyone said they didn't like it :(
    Doo Gro Leave-In Growth Treatment
    Aphogee ProVitamin Leave-In Conditioner
    Faux bun maker- tried it out and everyone said they liked my real bun better :(
    "Relaxer free Since 2003"
    3C in constant search for something that works!

3C/4B(hairs that act 4b even if they technically aren't) no clue what i'm doing..:geek::hello2::afro:
    I will respond as I see fit. It should be about freedom to express our opinions, You're free to say what you like as should others. Get a Thicker Skin if no one can disagree with you without you feeling bullied and running to Admin Hellllllpppppp Meeee Adminnnnn Pleaseeee!!!! Smh
  • LeeLee182LeeLee182 Posts: 784Registered Users
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *Blue Curls Don't Care!*

iHerb $5 off Code: HIV320
    KY is for inferior b*tches. -Keeny*

My YouTube Channel ~ /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fuser%2FCurleeDrugz" class="Popup

Blog:/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fnorehabneeded.wordpress.com%2F" class="Popup
    Just bought the Super Soft Honey Conditioning Rinse from SheScentit debating on whether or not I should get the Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Creme from Darcy's Botanicals :crybaby:
  • AeddyAeddy Posts: 94Registered Users
    labelfree wrote: »
    Just bought the Super Soft Honey Conditioning Rinse from SheScentit debating on whether or not I should get the Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Creme from Darcy's Botanicals :crybaby:
    I ordered the Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Creme, Madagascar Vanilla Styling Creme, Coconut Cupuacu Pomade, and Tucuma Butter Moisture Whip on Tuesday, hopefully, it'll arrive today. I'll let you know how the CLTC goes, if you let me know what the Super Soft Honey Rinse is like! :wink:
    The poster formerly known as Soude.
  • NubianCoilsNubianCoils Posts: 2,149Registered Users
    Aeddy wrote: »
    I ordered the Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Creme, Madagascar Vanilla Styling Creme, Coconut Cupuacu Pomade, and Tucuma Butter Moisture Whip on Tuesday, hopefully, it'll arrive today. I'll let you know how the CLTC goes, if you let me know what the Super Soft Honey Rinse is like! :wink:

Hey! I am planning on ordering from Darcy's in a bit! Please tell me how the Tucuma Butter works!:toothy8: I have already tried her Madagascar Vanilla Styling Creme and it is sooo nice. Smells really good and you don't have to use a lot and it's not greasy. I also got a sample of her Lemongrass Transitioning Creme. I use this at night and cover my hair with a satin cap and when I wake up my hair is super soft and fluffy.
    Defeated the Relaxer: January 2001 :boxing:
    Dreadlocks Since: March 2001
    Cut Dreadlocks: February 2009:afro:

Holy Grails:
    Amla and Bhringraj are the TRUTH, HE LTR Conditioner is the BIDNESS, Shea butter, Honey, Jamican Black Castor Oil

Full head of 4a hair!:wav:
    i have been doing really good and i havent bought anything in a while that is hair related...

V05
    Suave Humectant
    Giovanni

You've got a deal! :blob8:

Aeddy wrote: »
  • WinonaWinona Posts: 565Registered Users
    ha nothing. I am soo proud of myself for not purchasing anything for 2 weeks :)
  • QVCDivaQVCDiva Posts: 1,329Registered Users
    Sunday, I got a jar of Lustrasilk Olive Oil Cholesterol from Dollar General for $2.00.
    Last Relaxer: 09/19/08
    BC: 01/30/09
    Misc: 1st time going natural was '94-'98; 2nd time - '99-2003; This time I will not go back to relaxers.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FQVCDiva%2F" class="Popup
  • MrsComboCurlzMrsComboCurlz Posts: 625Registered Users
    Last week purchased:
    (1) Denman Brush

Today purchased:
    (1) AOHSR
    (1) AOWC
    (1) Giovanni DL
    *Cleanse: BoBeam, Giovanni Tea-Tree
    *Rinse Cond: Herbal Essence HH
    *Deep Cond: Deity America (green tub), CRN Algae Hair Mask
    *Leave-in's: Soultanicals, Pura Body Naturals, Alikay Naturals Lemon-grass spritz
    *Twisting: Obia Naturals TWB, PBN Cupuacu Butter, Camille Rose
    *Treatment: Henna/Amla/Cassia/Brahmi
    * LCSO Method
    i havent bought it again but i just used the garnier fructis instant melting conditioner and i must say that it put HH to shame!!!

:cheers:

V05
    Suave Humectant
    Giovanni

• WinonaWinona Posts: 565Registered Users
    Dang MJ,

Mica powder
    Rice powder
    Silica powder
    Boron nirtride
    from coastal scents
  • hypnotichypnotic Posts: 613Registered Users
    Qhemet Burdock Butter Cream
    Curl Junkie Banana Hibiscus Deep Fix
    Giovanni Direct Leave-in
    KBB Hair Milk Oatmeal Honey
    Travel Size Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo

sigh...too much
    Shampoo: Giovanni 50:50, Nexxus Aloe Rid
    Detangling Conditioner: Oyin Honey Hemp, EO Sweet Orange
    Cowash Conditioner:
    Suave Naturals Sea Breeze, V05 Tea Therapy, Oyin Honey Hemp
    Deep Conditioner: CJ Hibiscus & Banana Deep Fix, Spa Siam Coconut Hair Mask, Yes to Carrots Mud Mask
    Leave-in Conditioner: Afroveda NU Milk Hair Conditioner, CJ Hibiscus & Banana Honey Butta Leave-in, Knot Today
    Stylers: SheaMoisture, JC Nourish and Shine, Burdock Root Butter Cream, Afroveda CocoLatte Moisture Mask
  • hotchocolatehotchocolate Posts: 59Registered Users
    I received my Qhemets buttercreme & hydraditing balm, CBSS & 3 jars of Sweet hair pudding. I am a true pj.
    i havent bought it again but i just used the garnier fructis instant melting conditioner and i must say that it put HH to shame!!!

:cheers:
    I saw that you said this in another post and I will have to try this on my next conditioner run. HE products are quickly becoming my Holy Grail Conditioners. I even found a way to use the hydralicious to my liking.
    My Fotki - 1/22
    My Twitter
    My Youtube

• EkuaSoulEkuaSoul Posts: 870Registered Users
    Friday, I bought amla, brahmi, and henna powders from the Indian store -- doing the amla thing now.

Today, I went ahead and bought Qhemet's Amla Oil Pomade and Honeybush Tea Gel from her site. I didn't want to wait 3 weeks for the sale, then probably another 3-4 weeks after just to save a little less than $8.
    EkuaSoul - Ninja PJ :batman:
    AyurNatural Beauty
    Facebook | Blog | Hair

• madhuri_dixit_fanmadhuri_dixit_fan Posts: 310Registered Users
    Did light shopping with my gran who's going to Mauritius. And, she ate up most my funds getting goofy grandma things at the store, lol. But, I managed to snag:

Sesame Oil
    Rosemary EO
    Alba Botanica Leave-In Conditioner
    Xantham Gum
    Jojoba Oil
    Flaxseeds
    Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner
    Aloe Vera Gel
    RIP Natasha Richardson

Holy Grails: Alba Botanica Leave-In Conditioner, AVG, EVO Coconut Oil, Amla Oil, KC Spiral Spritz, Brahmi Oil, Tea Tree eo, Rosemary eo, Distilled H2O, Aloe Vera Juice, Neem Oil, ACV, Dr. Bonner's Skikakai Castile Soap, Avocado Oil

Sometimes: AOMM Jelly, KCNT, KCCC
  • nobellenobelle Posts: 110Registered Users
    Today I bought a Jilbere shower comb. I've been doing really well lately...
  • Sandy CoilsSandy Coils Posts: 662Registered Users
    Last week I purchased 2 different kinds of henna, some Herbal Essences Hello Hydration & Hydralicious. That Hydralicious is the bizness!

What's even worse is that I used all but one henna last week! LOL At least I am a low budget PJ. :joker:
    My Fotki

My Blog - A Day in the Life

Products:
    EVOO
    HEHH
    TresEmme Curl Moisture Conditioner
    Aloe Vera Gel
    Let's Jam

Hair Type: Kinky Coily

[SIGPIC]Me[/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list