Comments

• 757diva757diva Posts: 40Registered Users
    Hmmm I bought

3 plastic shower caps
    extra virgin organic coconut oil
    3 spray bottles
    weaving thread (for future sew in)
    weaving needle (future sew in)
    micro braiding hair (which I have in now)
    Sun silk conditioner (love this line)
    EVOO (Extra virgin olive oil)

It cost me about 25-30 bucks...I shopped last week too but that's another story lol
  • snappynappysnappynappy Posts: 1,262Registered Users
    2 bottles of suave conditioner...family size 3 dollasrs total!!:blob8:
    I havent figured out how to add pictures..:angry7:

V05
    Suave Humectant
    Giovanni

:happy3: conditioner junkie:happy3:
  • mzmillionmzmillion Posts: 874Registered Users
    Yea so I didn't do good on my "just henna" buy this week. So besides the henna, and the stuff from the dollar store, I just bought some more shea butter(unrefined), a mango butter soap bar(for my hair) from black soap company with 100% veg base, some more conditioners, and some herbal oil.

I'm going to make a new whipped shea butter tonight...lol. Maybe throw the first one out.
    4a/b hair that fro's more than curls!
    Co-Wash: Tressemme', HE, Avon
    Leave In: SM Shea Butter Conditioner. SMCH Smoothie
    Deep Treat: Avon AT Masks, Henna, Amla, Avanti
    Stylers: Aloe Vera Butter, Eco Styler on dry hair, SM products
    My Fotki - 1/22
    My Twitter
    My Youtube

• msjaimmsjaim Posts: 948Registered Users
    earlier this week i bought the yes to cucumbers condish buy 1 get 1 half off. last night i ordered rhassoul clay,cherry kernel oil, palm oil and evening primrose oil.. the only other thing ill be ordering is candilillia wax and some butters...thursday i bought that [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/CURLS-Whipped-Cream-p-883.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Curls-Whipped-Cream]curls whipped cream[/buylink]...hated it! im trying to sell it.
    grabbed a bottle of EVOO and some hydralicious conditioner...my conditioners are getting up there but since I use about a bottle each week and a half, it goes fast.
    My Fotki - 1/22
    My Twitter
    My Youtube

• jin3780jin3780 Posts: 4Registered Users
    Hello everyone....my list for the past few 3 weeks...

Miss Jessie's Sample Pack
    [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Mixed-Chicks-Leave-in-Conditioner-p-279.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=mixed-chicks-leavein-conditioner]Mixed Chicks Leave-In[/buylink]
    QP Mango butter
    Aussie Moist Conditioner

Mixed Chick's I must say....amazing I love love love this stuff. I used it for a week for my wash and go's...loved it.
    I tried Miss Jessie's Silkening cream the same twice with my wash and go, and preferred Mixed Chicks hands down.
    I also tried Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercream with a dry 2-strand twist, my hair was nicely moisturized for 3 days. I retouched my hair each day with a tiny bit of baby buttercream, just patted my edges and ends. This was the first time I liked the results of my twists and also the first time I did it dry.
    The Aussie Conditioner, I used this for the Conditioner only method....rinsed my hair in the shower then applied the conditioner and sectioned and detangled my hair and I did not rinse out the conditioner. I got out the shower and went thru my hair with my denman to separate clumps of curls, let it air dry and I liked it a lot. I did this yesterday. This morning I woke up and just dampened my hair did very minimal finger combing and it looks great.

I just have to say I am a true PJ every week I pick up something....I love it :hello1::hello1:

Transitioned for 15 months, with trims every 2 - 3 months.
    Cut off the rest of my relaxer January 24th, 2009

www.youtube.com/jin3780
    :wav:
    I've been wanting to try some mixed chicks products...forever!
    My Fotki - 1/22
    My Twitter
    My Youtube

• labelfreelabelfree Posts: 364Registered Users
    I purchased Hairveda Whipped Clouds, IC Fantasia Gel, and Eco Styler Gel
    Finally found my staples :wav:
  • QVCDivaQVCDiva Posts: 1,329Registered Users
    On Wednesday, I ordered a ton of stuff from Hairveda. I think I've used enough of the tax refund on hair products so no more for me for awhile (or at least a significant decrease).

I bought 2 hats today from Marshall's
    Last Relaxer: 09/19/08
    BC: 01/30/09
    Misc: 1st time going natural was '94-'98; 2nd time - '99-2003; This time I will not go back to relaxers.
    http://public.fotki.com/QVCDiva/
    texas natural supply...nuff said!:wav:

V05
    Suave Humectant
    Giovanni

• ~Curly~~Curly~ Banned Posts: 772Banned Users
    I just bought a whole bunch of crap over the internet..i'll update when i get it... but I just bought at the store

Le Kair Cholesterol Plus (it came with a free carrot oil cream)

Liv

Elasta QP Mango Butter Moisturizer

DooGro Mega Thick Anti-Thinning Growth Lotion

Pantene Beautiful Lengths Conditioner

Pantene Relaxed & Natural Conditioner

Haven't tried any yet.
    "Relaxer free Since 2003"
    3C in constant search for something that works!

3C/4B(hairs that act 4b even if they technically aren't) no clue what i'm doing..:geek::hello2::afro:
    I will respond as I see fit. It should be about freedom to express our opinions, You're free to say what you like as should others. Get a Thicker Skin if no one can disagree with you without you feeling bullied and running to Admin Hellllllpppppp Meeee Adminnnnn Pleaseeee!!!! Smh
  • sugartwistsugartwist Posts: 156Registered Users
    I ordered some henna from hennasooq the other day and I just ordered from this shop on etsy (vegan deoderant)
    http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5153886
  • QVCDivaQVCDiva Posts: 1,329Registered Users
    texas natural supply...nuff said!:wav:

I got my Christmas present from them on Wednesday. :D
    Last Relaxer: 09/19/08
    BC: 01/30/09
    Misc: 1st time going natural was '94-'98; 2nd time - '99-2003; This time I will not go back to relaxers.
    http://public.fotki.com/QVCDiva/
    FYI: whole foods has a sale on giovanni products....
    I stocked up
  • CurlyHead74CurlyHead74 Posts: 113Registered Users
    msjaim wrote: »
    I stocked up

What is the sale? I'm heading out there tomorrow...

I got some shea butter from Coastal Scents - yummy!
    and Hairveda products. Oh and some silk fabric from Jo-Ann's, to make headscarves
  • curlygirlbeautifulcurlygirlbeautiful Posts: 320Registered Users
    shea butter
    african black soap
    tj nourish spa condish
    talia waajid afican healing oil

getting vatika frosting from hairveda sale
    The 411:
    Detangle: HE Hydralicious,Inecto Coconut Oil Condis,Yes to Carrots,HE Hello Hydration
    Poo:100% African Black Soap
    DT: molasses, AO HSR, EVOO, coco milk, LustraSilk Shea Butter, castor oil,shea
    Leave-In: Taliah Waajid Protective Mist Bodifier, Qhemet Detangling Ghee,Shea,AO HSR
    Homemade Hair Cream

Please visit my blog: [URL="http://www.kinkycurlymagazine.blogspot.com:wav:"]www.kinkycurlymagazine.blogspot.com[/URL]
    I stocked up

and Hairveda products. Oh and some silk fabric from Jo-Ann's, to make headscarves
    all of their prods are like $5.40-5.99 a piece...gotta love it.. I also got some kiss my face upper mgmt.. reg price though
  • CurlyHead74CurlyHead74 Posts: 113Registered Users
    I stocked up

all of their prods are like $5.40-5.99 a piece...gotta love it.. I also got some kiss my face upper mgmt.. reg price though

Thank you!! I'm going to check Rite Aid, too on Sunday because they have BOGO Free on Giovanni about once a month..
  • afrosheenqueenafrosheenqueen Posts: 5,400Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    This week I bought
    • Dr. Bronner's Shikakai Soap - Terrible. Left a weird film that tangled my hair. Smell was strange. I returned it.
    • Kiss My Face Upper Management gel - Maybe the Dr. Bronner's killed my PJ high. I returned this too.
    • Sunflower oil @ Whole Foods - I love it! Makes my hair feel so soft when it dries.
    Within the next 2 weeks I know I'm getting:
    4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL
    I think I am slowing down on the PJism this month since I'm well into hair plopping. I went to Sallys yesterday and I had a coupon for $5 off and I couldnt think of one thing to get....ended up with some DT.

so this week I got...
    Vatika Frosting
    Doo Grow Intense Pentrating DT
    I also did a swap for Quenced Curls and Bentonite Clay. Other than that, nada.
    My Fotki - 1/22
    My Twitter
    My Youtube

coconut oil
    rainbow kids deatbgler (organic)
    dr bronner bar soap in lavendar

:sad8: i am ashamed...:lurk:

V05
    Suave Humectant
    Giovanni

~Curly~ wrote: »
    I just bought a whole bunch of crap over the internet..i'll update when i get it... but I just bought at the store

Le Kair Cholesterol Plus (it came with a free carrot oil cream) :thumright: Like it :), used it to co-wash and added the conditioner i had a wonderful hair day

Liv :thumbdown: DisLike it :(, It made my hair feel ruff and dry/fragile coated the hair, not for me..

Elasta QP Mango Butter Moisturizer :blah5: It's nothing special it does nothing but add sheen definitely not a styling product, ill probably use it to grease my scalp :scratch:

DooGro Mega Thick Anti-Thinning Growth Lotion Haven't tried yet

Pantene Beautiful Lengths Conditioner :thumbup: Like it :), Works wonderful leaves hair a little hard but defines and it's crunchy works better than mixed chicks lol

Pantene Relaxed & Natural Conditioner :thumbdown: Dislike it :( far too greasy, not a great hold.. not for me...

Haven't tried any yet.

I almost bought a whole bunch of products yesterday and today but convinced myself not to... i went to sally's for a faux hair bun thingy and they wanted $3.49 for it, i'll just use a sock lol.. i ended up putting everything back and only walking out with

rollers
    hair brush
    shea and cocobutter :)
    Butterfly Hair clip
    microfiber towel

Hopefully my pjism is gone...

3C/4B(hairs that act 4b even if they technically aren't) no clue what i'm doing..:geek::hello2::afro:
    I will respond as I see fit. It should be about freedom to express our opinions, You're free to say what you like as should others. Get a Thicker Skin if no one can disagree with you without you feeling bullied and running to Admin Hellllllpppppp Meeee Adminnnnn Pleaseeee!!!! Smh
    DooGro Mega Thick Anti-Thinning Growth Lotion My hair doesn't like hair lotions it's the consistency and akin to that pink lotion... i thought i could use it as a light leave in but too greasy and makes my hair wild... :thumbdown:

Geeze I'm so wasteful.. I bought two things of conditioner, Elasta QP Feels like silk, Jamaican Mango and Lime Locking Gel, Lustrasilk cholestrol Plus, and some hair ties....

• madhuri_dixit_fanmadhuri_dixit_fan Posts: 310Registered Users
    The hubz did most of the shopping for the kids this week, so mostly got the things he didn't remember which of course were hair related, lol:

[]California Baby Super Sensitive Conditioner
    []Alba Botanica Leave-In Conditioner
    []Aubrey Organics Madarin Magic Mositurizing Hair Jelly
    []Lustrasilk Olive Oil Cholesterol
    []Tons of Hair Accessories for my girls by Goody and Circo
    []More Tikka and Hair Jewelry for myself
    []Some caps for my son
    RIP Natasha Richardson

Holy Grails: Alba Botanica Leave-In Conditioner, AVG, EVO Coconut Oil, Amla Oil, KC Spiral Spritz, Brahmi Oil, Tea Tree eo, Rosemary eo, Distilled H2O, Aloe Vera Juice, Neem Oil, ACV, Dr. Bonner's Skikakai Castile Soap, Avocado Oil

Sometimes: AOMM Jelly, KCNT, KCCC
  • frogirlfrogirl Posts: 93Registered Users
    As a newly "out" natural, I'm pretty much went overboard and bought a load of stuff in the last two weeks.

I deep conditioned with Lustrasilk's Shea and Mango Chlorestoral. Eh... It's okay, but I think my hair needs something tougher. Decent for a co-wash, I think.

Elasta QP DPR - I desperately needed a deep conditioner. My hair feels too dry. I'm trying this out after I take down my twists next week.

Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioner - This was nice enough to use when I was twisted my hair. Felt really good... Not too crazy about the smell. However, after 2 hours hair remained dry. Will use for braiding and will not buy again.

I also bought Jamaican Black Castor Oil (for deep conditioning purposes), Rainbow Henna (neutral... will do a test first and see), and a sample of Aphogee 2 step treatment... Also ORS deep conditioning packet.

When my pocketbook recovers, I'm going to look for Roux's Porosity Control. I'm hoping to find a great moisturizer or deep conditioner before doing any protein treatments.

Oh! And I'm getting coconut oil... Haha, I need to stop reading these message boards.
    I went on my conditioner run today:
    HETT
    Fructis Body Boost
    Suave Green Apple
    V05 Clarifying Cond Kiwi Lime

oh and I got some more headbands...
    My Fotki - 1/22
    My Twitter
    My Youtube

• hippychichippychic Posts: 4,673Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I bought some Elasta Intense Conditioner on a whim from the BSS. I really *want* to order some Ohm Sweet Hair Pudding.:angel5:
    LOIS (OS); cottony, TYPE 4 hair, fine/med strands; no cones bcz my hair hates them; last relaxer '98; now low porosity:?, ignores most natural hair rules; BC #8

faves: suave, v05 shampoo, conditioner (my own), raw shea butter, castor oil, peanut oil, aloe juice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kinky RhonnieKinky Rhonnie Posts: 1,166Registered Users
    This is great.

I've got to get off the swap board and hand out with you ladies more often.

okay to the business at hand.

I copped two bottles of Juice and Berries and one Ohm Sweet Hair Pudding (love it). I think that's all this week. lol

Last week was Ohm Avocado Hair Custard (feels waxy) and unfortunately Candelila wax is one of the ingredients. But hey I tried it.
    IMG_2442+-+Copy+2.JPG
    Get up to $10 off your first order at http://www.iherb.com. Use discount code: CAR231.

My Blog: http://kinkyrhonnie.blogspot.com
    i caved in .....while stopping into rite aid for smoe snacks in between classes i noticed that there was a ginormous sale on conditioners and hair accessories...i bought hair jewelry(that was originally 9.00 for 1.50), headbands(same), conditioner (BOGO)- shampoo....all for under 15 bucks.

i seriously need to step away from naturally curly for a good minute..:sad1:

V05
    Suave Humectant
    Giovanni

• nobellenobelle Posts: 110Registered Users
    6 Scarf Headwraps (for $9 total at Ross!)
    1 HE Hello Hydration

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file