Living Proof

NottyNotty Posts: 1,456Registered Users
Okay........so I got some freebies and decided to give it a try......no I wasn't going to try in Canada during the winter when it's not humid.....so when I arrived in Florida it wasn't really humid, wasn't going to waste my freebies either.........Last week went to the Dominican Republic for a holdiay........it rained 5 out of 7 days:( I'm figuring that should be a good test right?

I tried it before I arrived....now I have to tell you in years past everytime I arrive in the Island the topic is ........lets watch Notty's hair curl! Not this year! I arrived and it stayed straight for about 3 days till I washed it.......I blew it straight then did the flat iron and it still stayed straight!

I must admit the day it rained all day it did start to 'wave' but not get frizzy or curly.

I arrived back on Monday (3 days ago) and my hair is still awesome.

I would never have believed this 'stuff' worked so well, but it does. I do believe that using the flat iron helps as well, as the product does say that you should use it with heat........which I did!

Awesome stuff
:toothy7:between Botticelli & Corkscrew curly-very thick, coarse hair
http://public.fotki.com/notty6

When I get to be 'Queen of the World', I will absolish WIND!!!:queen:

Comments

• hockeymomof3hockeymomof3 Posts: 2,159Registered Users
    It is good stuff isn't it?? Glad you are happy with it too!
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Conditioner - One Condition
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

Looking to try Devacurl Decadence line next! Can't wait to try it.
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I cannot wait to try the wavy/curly again once it is warmer.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • NottyNotty Posts: 1,456Registered Users
    Haven't tried the wavy one yet, that will definately be for home in the summer when it's really humid! Will let you know!

• xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Notty wrote: »
    Haven't tried the wavy one yet, that will definately be for home in the summer when it's really humid! Will let you know!

I have the wavy one but used it when it was very cold here. So I put it in the 'wait until warmer weather' section of the hair care proucts!:toothy8:
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • NalliaNallia Posts: 2,979Registered Users
    Here's something interesting. When they were selling the pre-sale versions (in the white bottles without the final packaging) through their web site I ordered the sprays for fine hair. I ordered a bottle for straightening and one for wavy/curly hair. I got my order, along with 2 extra bottles (they gave me an extra one for each one I bought) and they were exactly the same! The formula for straight hair and curly hair was the same.

I don't know if someone messed up or if they really are the same formula being packaged differently, but it might be a good idea to check the ingredients against each other now that they're in their final packaging and being sold in stores.

I've used it when I've worn my hair straight and curly and it's worked just as well either way.
    "...just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face." ~Harry Dresden

a33304d72319c25b3ad2d4d075ab3bc0.jpg
  • NottyNotty Posts: 1,456Registered Users
    I think the white tubes where the 'pre' professional products. Must admit when I saw the grey bottles in Sophora I was surprised at the size, thought they looked smaller, but turns out they are still the same size.

I did check the ingredients and they are all the same, thankfully!!!

• NalliaNallia Posts: 2,979Registered Users
    Oh, I know they were the pre-professional versions. I just thought it odd that they sent me the exact same ones for curly and straight hair. It seems to me the formula for both is the same but is being packaged as being for one or the other for nothing more than marketing purposes.
    "...just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face." ~Harry Dresden

a33304d72319c25b3ad2d4d075ab3bc0.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file