We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

China Shrink Cream....For vaginal tightening (Adult)

ZARIA**ZARIA** Posts: 706Registered Users
I read great reviews about this stuff,,I finally broke down and brought the small tube off Ebay..All I have to say is IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!! :love8::love8::love8::love8::love8::love8::love8:.....Highly recommended!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Hispanic/Black 3A-B
Mixed hair: Curls, waves and spirals.
/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2F7788%2Fhair-growth-ultra-n%2F" class="Popup

Comments

• CynaminbearCynaminbear Posts: 4,476Registered Users
    :shock
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
  • wild~hairwild~hair Posts: 9,890Registered Users
    Can't you just do some kegels or something? :dontknow:
  • mandyvmandyv Posts: 2,437Registered Users
    ZARIA** wrote: »
    I read great reviews about this stuff,,I finally broke down and brought the small tube off Ebay..All I have to say is IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!! :love8::love8::love8::love8::love8::love8::love8:.....Highly recommended!!!!

Nuh uh... Is this a joke? :D
    3c
    Poo: KBB shampoo bar or Shikai moisturizing shampoo
    CoWash: VO5 kiwi
    Cond: Robert Craig, Tresemme Natural, or Fekkai Shea Butter
    Leave in/Styling: Grapeseed oil, KBB milk, KCCC, and Aveda Confixor
  • EilonwyEilonwy Posts: 12,389Registered Users
    wild~hair wrote: »
    Can't you just do some kegels or something? :dontknow:

Seriously. If that's not good enough, you can even throw in (ahem) a vaginal barbell.

I tried to looked up the ingredients, and it turns out that the manufacturer does not disclose them. I don't think that China Shrink Cream belongs near a woman's genitals. After all, it takes a pretty delicate balance of pH levels and beneficial flora to keep them healthy.

EDIT: Well, I tracked down the ingredients to a different brand. It's just typical lube ingredients, preservatives, and some gratuitous skin irritants (ouch!). It's got glycerin, which can cause yeast infections in some women (although it's frequently used in lube). It also contains mineral oil, which rapidly destroys latex condoms. The "active ingredient" in other brands is potassium alum, which has styptic, astringent, antiseptic, and deodorant properties. I don't think that belongs in a vagina.
  • OBBOBB Posts: 4,174Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    im curious but would a woman do this for her own benefit or for her SO?
  • ScarletScarlet Posts: 3,125Registered Users
    I just can't understand how anyone could buy something from ebay, with no ingredients listed, manufactured in China, and think it's a good idea to rub it on their genitals How does that sound like a good idea?

I think until you are certain of what's in it, you should stop using it.
    The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics - Thomas Sowell
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    I guess nobody will be surprised that I adultified the thread. Should be obvious from the title, but hey...
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Kegels would work much better than some dubious, and possibly dangerous cream.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    There's one advantage to having a C-section... :lol:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

There's one advantage to having a C-section... :lol:

That's bull. Vaginal births do not necessarily cause vaginal laxity. It's pregnancy itself that causes pelvic floor damage, so women who have had c-secs have just as high of incidence of pelvic prolapse and stress incontinence as women who have had vaginal births. C-sec is not pelvic protective.
  • rainshowerrainshower Posts: 4,420Registered Users
    a cream? vague or no ingredients? from china, no less?

i don't think so.

and even if, my husband had just better deal with less friction ... or rub some chinese cream on his penis to augment it so that it can fill up my stretched-out vagina!
    yeah, i said it!

"Dogs stink too, but I like dog stink." ~ rileyb
    rainshower wrote: »
    and even if, my husband had just better deal with less friction ... or rub some chinese cream on his penis to augment it so that it can fill up my stretched-out vagina!
    yeah, i said it!

I'm of the opinion that there is no such thing as a too-large vagina...only a too-small penis.
  • imagenimagen Posts: 343Registered Users
    rainshower wrote: »
    yeah, i said it!

I'm of the opinion that there is no such thing as a too-large vagina...only a too-small penis.

:lol:

I've had two kids and there are no complaints! Kegels are my friend!
    .png

.png
  • rainshowerrainshower Posts: 4,420Registered Users
    i've had 2 kids, one over 9 lbs, never did kegels, and ... let's just say ... i fit him like a glove. :tongue:
    "Dogs stink too, but I like dog stink." ~ rileyb
  • ZARIA**ZARIA** Posts: 706Registered Users
    This stuff is great!! I am so serious. I almost felt like a virgin again. :thumright: I am not ashamed to say that things are not "the same" after my 3rd child.. Every woman is different. Kegels are good, but this stuff is great!!
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2F7788%2Fhair-growth-ultra-n%2F" class="Popup
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I would hate to feel like a virgin again.

I guess Madonna and I don't have that in common.:cherry:
  • WurlyLoxWurlyLox Posts: 4,858Registered Users
    This stuff is great!! I am so serious. I almost felt like a virgin again. :thumright: I am not ashamed to say that things are not "the same" after my 3rd child.. Every woman is different. Kegels are good, but this stuff is great!!

Yeah, but Chinese?! After baby milk, dogfood, lead toys, etc., to name just the best-known products? . . . Sorry, don't mean to offend you, but are you crazy?! :shock:
    2C/3A/3B - modified CG - fairly fine now, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett
  • curlylauracurlylaura Posts: 8,352Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Just reading about this is making me feel like I'm getting an infection.

It could make your bits drop off! If you're going to use stuff like this, at least buy it from somewhere other than eBay or China.
    Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.
  • hayseedladyhayseedlady Posts: 646Registered Users
    There is no way in hell I'd put something in my vagina that came from China, that I didn't know the ingredients.

Please don't post in a few weeks complaining about your nasty yeast infection.
  • Vagabond DavotchkaVagabond Davotchka Banned Posts: 156Banned Users

Is this a joke posts?

Vinegar will do the same thing.

I'm gonna go with this one
    and the one where people have said 'I have had no complaints.'

But I ain't gonna act like I don't know what you are talking about. Yes, after you have kids, your vaginal muscles often do not return to their %100 pre-vaginal birth shape. A lot of us lucky if you we are in the 90th percentile of that. So if works for you, I ain't gonna nock it. Kegals do work. I do then all the time without really trying too, but I understand you want something else or in addition to those.

When I'm rich enough, I'm actually considering several surgeries myself, including one that suppose to stop or alleviate urine incontinence when you have to pee real bad or laugh really hard.

One girl and I were discussing episiotomies. I had one 17 years ago and still a little miffed that my doctor didn't sew the cut all the way up like she/he was suppose too. The perineum towards the vagina end seems kinda jagged and not smooth, and it seems a little shortened overall. She said that she thought her doctor sewed up up a little too far and that it is causing tightening problems that she didn't have before. She is preggo again and said she is gonna have her peri cut again just a little bit whether she really needs it or not.

So hell, all I can say is do what works for you.

That may be TMI but look at what the subject matter is :scratch:
    Veteran Napp! 12 years Strong!

MX-1-1.jpg?t=12369721561749858504-7528b-1-1-1.jpg?t=1236972254
    My most admired and favorite felons!
    Hey woman nothing is off limits at Ebay..Nada!!! Oh and no i am not offended:mrgreen::toothy6:....I understand where some of you are coming from, but hey all I can say is....It works!!! xoxoxoxo
  • merynmeryn Posts: 1,806Registered Users
    So what's in this stuff? Is it just an irritant, like lip plumpers?
    There is no way in hell I'd put something in my vagina that came from China, that I didn't know the ingredients.

Please don't post in a few weeks complaining about your nasty yeast infection.

Awww..you are just too sweet today hayseedlady...I will be sure to send you a PM if that happeneds...:angel10:
  • wild~hairwild~hair Posts: 9,890Registered Users
    Well, I think it might already be starting to affect you. For example, you're boldfacing all your posts.
    I always do that!!! It makes me happy..
  • luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    i think it's just the name is china shrink cream. i don't think it's made in china but based on the stereotype of "tight" chinese/asian women. you can buy it at cindie's a novelty store that sells that kind of stuff. a girl there told me a LOT of people buy it. it's right there by the other tighteners and tingly stuff...
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural
  • mandyvmandyv Posts: 2,437Registered Users
    Aside from the obvious danger of putting something inside your cooch, which is very porous and absorbs things efficiently (like the AIDS virus and other nasties), have you not heard about the dangers associated with products coming out of China?
    3c
    Poo: KBB shampoo bar or Shikai moisturizing shampoo
    CoWash: VO5 kiwi
    Cond: Robert Craig, Tresemme Natural, or Fekkai Shea Butter
    Leave in/Styling: Grapeseed oil, KBB milk, KCCC, and Aveda Confixor
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    luvmylocs wrote: »
    i think it's just the name is china shrink cream. i don't think it's made in china but based on the stereotype of "tight" chinese/asian women. you can buy it at cindie's a novelty store that sells that kind of stuff. a girl there told me a LOT of people buy it. it's right there by the other tighteners and tingly stuff...
    :lol:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
    I was totally reading this as China Shrink and wondering why China got smaller.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • BoomygrrlBoomygrrl Posts: 4,940Registered Users
    So, it's not from China?
    I guess something like that could cause vaginal walls to temporarily swell, given the illusion of a tighter vagina but only having temporary effects. I don't see it actually restructuring the vagina...a cream cannot do that...ever!
    Glad it isn't from China, but it still seems gimmicky to me. Be careful...hopefully the only problem you'll have is a yeast infection. I wouldn't use it more than once or twice a week, for fear that it will cause an inbalance between bacteria and flora in the vagina, causing it to get an infection (yeast or bacterial). Just be very cautious.
    Find out the ingredients too....just so you know what you're doing to yourself.
    That's right, I said it! I wear scrunchies!!

I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.
    :blob8:

3a/3b

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file