Why is the DEVA thread gone???

DEL2CDEL2C Registered Users Posts: 6,418 Curl Neophyte
Shari Harbinger posted a thread updating the ingredients of Deva products. The thread is GONE? What's going on??:scratch:
Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing:glasses7:

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky :love4:

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars :tongue6:

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.

Comments

• darcurldarcurl Registered Users Posts: 586
    um me too, i owildneevr buy one c with those ocnes inside. i heard good news, good for the compnay, coming to terms. their sales would have climbedi am sure. sio someone needs to set this rumour straight, many posts are just dissappearing, and i never see that ahhpen. so what is going on?
    2c, CG, soft, managed, curly-From NEPA
    :male::female::binky::angel13:
    MAX GREEN ALCHEMY
    MOPTOP
    MOP-C CUrL
    INNERSENSE ORGANIC BEAUTY
    JESSICURL
    CURLJUNKIE
    DEVACURL
    (BUMBLE, AUBREY ORGANICS, JANE CARTER)
  • Lil'curlsLil'curls Registered Users Posts: 275
    It looks like all of her posts have been deleted. She made a couple on the challenge thread, but now her # is back to zero.

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/member.php?u=49639
    Teenage curly with 3a-3b course curls
    Shampoo: DCLP
    Rinse Out: GVP conditioning balm in winter. Devacurl One Condition in Summer
    Co Wash: Suave
    Styler: LA Looks Curl Gel
    Leave in: Devacurl One Condition

event.png

• DEL2CDEL2C Registered Users Posts: 6,418 Curl Neophyte
    Yeah I noticed that. It's how I realized the thread had been deleted. :confused1: I don't understand.....
    Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.
  • Lil'curlsLil'curls Registered Users Posts: 275
    If I had to guess, I would say because her posts are just selling the products, which would be like spamming the boards.
    Teenage curly with 3a-3b course curls
    Shampoo: DCLP
    Rinse Out: GVP conditioning balm in winter. Devacurl One Condition in Summer
    Co Wash: Suave
    Styler: LA Looks Curl Gel
    Leave in: Devacurl One Condition

event.png

• hockeymomof3hockeymomof3 Registered Users Posts: 2,159
    And, that she was basically openly admitting to misbranded products (Sec. 602, FD&C Act) according to the fda.

http://www.cfsan.fda.gov/~dms/cos-206.html

http://www.cfsan.fda.gov/~dms/cos-lab3.html#clga

Honestly, they need to pull whatever products are midbranded and relabel or whatever - what if someone is allergic to this new botanical that took the cone's place....
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Conditioner - One Condition
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

Looking to try Devacurl Decadence line next! Can't wait to try it.
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Hey all! Sorry I missed this thread til DELC2 pointed it out to me.

We deleted that thread because we have a very strict policy against manufacturers posting on the boards. If we had mfgrs posting all over the place, it would turn into a big ad, and we fear that you wouldn't feel free to discuss your thoughts about products for fear a company rep would jump in and tell you how wrong you are.

Of course, that wasn't going on here, but we have to remain true to our policy.

Anyway, I think Michelle summarized Deva's answers somewhere in another thread. I'll see if I can find it.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • DEL2CDEL2C Registered Users Posts: 6,418 Curl Neophyte
    Thanks Gretchen!!! You're AWESOME :happy2: any idea when the the Details will be nailed down on the Deva Challenge? We're getting awfully close to Apr 1 and there are still some questions about the rules.
    Discovered CG 2007

• darcurldarcurl Registered Users Posts: 586
    well i want to know if this is true. is deva getting rid of the cones. if so , then awesome. sooo, guess we wait.
    2c, CG, soft, managed, curly-From NEPA
    :male::female::binky::angel13:
    MAX GREEN ALCHEMY
    MOPTOP
    MOP-C CUrL
    INNERSENSE ORGANIC BEAUTY
    JESSICURL
    CURLJUNKIE
    DEVACURL
    (BUMBLE, AUBREY ORGANICS, JANE CARTER)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list