CurlTalk

GNC Ultra Nourishair

abritta3abritta3 Posts: 37Registered Users
Hi all :)
Just wanted to say that I bought GNC Ultra Nourishair on March 19 and (5days ago) & since my nails have already been growing like crazy...I can't say anything about growth yet though...but I will be posting soon
I was reading thru the forums about MSM and I plan on picking that up soon as well and also adding in more biotin.
From what I have read, you can't really overdose on these things.
In addition, I also take a children's flinstone's vitamin haha :)
the Flintstone's multivitamin has 40mcg of biotin and 2mg of vitamin b6.

all I have to say is that vitamins are my friend!!:laughing6:
3a:love6:

Normal porosity. Normal reaction to protein.

Tresemme Naturals Silicone Free, GVP Conditioning Balm, or the Suave COs

LA Looks Clear Gel

Jojoba, Coconut and Olive oils :angel5:

Routine: Condition daily, leaving it in for 3-5mins then rinsing with *cold* water. I scrunch my soaking wet hair immediately to encourage curl formation then plop hair in a t-shirt for 5mins before I scrunch in the gel. I air dry.

Comments

• curlywurlygurlycurlywurlygurly Posts: 1,180Registered Users
    doesn't the nourishair have msm and biotin in it, or are you just looking to up the dose?
    2 something Australian :toothy4:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fcurlywurlygurly%2F" class="Popup
    pw:aussie

Aiming to grow hair to waist from buzz cut - slowly but surely.
  • abritta3abritta3 Posts: 37Registered Users
    it does have both...I am just looking to up the dosage :)
    3a:love6:

Normal porosity. Normal reaction to protein.

Tresemme Naturals Silicone Free, GVP Conditioning Balm, or the Suave COs

LA Looks Clear Gel

Jojoba, Coconut and Olive oils :angel5:

Routine: Condition daily, leaving it in for 3-5mins then rinsing with *cold* water. I scrunch my soaking wet hair immediately to encourage curl formation then plop hair in a t-shirt for 5mins before I scrunch in the gel. I air dry.
  • curlywurlygurlycurlywurlygurly Posts: 1,180Registered Users
    oh that's ok :).. was just a little confused.
    2 something Australian :toothy4:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fcurlywurlygurly%2F" class="Popup
    pw:aussie

Aiming to grow hair to waist from buzz cut - slowly but surely.
  • libracurls10libracurls10 Posts: 62Registered Users
    good luck, its been working for me i think, check out my most recent post on my hair growth, its under the "growing out" page
    Been on the CG method for about a month... slowly weaning myself off of twice a week flat ironing sessions as a new years resolutions
    Im a 3B with a lil bit of 3C. Its almost shoulder length curly
    Just looking to grow my hair back to BSL curly before all the breakage made me cut it off
    Loving the wild curly tendrils of my poofy hairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :tongue:
  • silappsilapp Posts: 31Registered Users
    I think this is the vitamin i'm taking. My nails too are growing like crazy! I can't really tell anything about my hair though...

Also, Prenatal vitamins are really good!!
  • NiquesastarNiquesastar Posts: 11Registered Users
    So, after reading so many reviews I went out and bought the GNC Ultra Nourishair supplements. I started them yesterday (6/18/09). Right now my hair grows about 1/8 -1/4" a month. Hopefully I can grow about an 1" or more a month (fingers and toes crossed) :)
    supplements :: GNC Ultra Nourishair
    goal :: BC in winter 09, minimum 6" of growth
    www.treasuringtresses.com
  • neekie5235neekie5235 Posts: 101Registered Users
    i'm considering buying this stuff... how much does it cost? also, my nails grow with no problem and are really strong, how ever, my hair is otherwise. if i cut it i can grow down to BSL with out a problem in a blink of an eye, but i've been stuck at midback for 7mos now. i wonder if this would even help
    3b
    medium coarse
    BSL
    last relaxer 07/2006
    some heat damage :sad5:

still looking for good affordable products. Any tips are welcomed :happy7: