new to the board...with a few products for sale if possible..including oyin handmade

gabbiegabbie Registered Users Posts: 16
Hello everyone,

i recently joined naturallycurly.com and live in manchester. i had tried the sheamoisture leave in some time ago and realised that my hair hated it immensely...i also whipped my own shea butter with some oils and realised my hair hated that as well...it wasnt until i tried the whipped pudding from oyin handmade that i realised my hair really doesnt like shea butter!! cant believe it took me that long..so yeah i went and ordered the big 8oz jar of that stuff and now im not using it. so if anyone wants to buy this off of me, you are free to pm me at any time. i have only used it about 3 times so it is pretty much new. I also have the following available if anyone is interested:

1. Oyin handmade juices and berries
2. Alter Ego Garlic conditioner (used once) 1000ml tub

I also just recently recieved the oyin products..about 1.5 weeks ago so they are very fresh as far as production goes

id also love to say that i LOVE the burnt sugar pomade and the honey hemp conditioner...very great products!! ok thanks and i look forward to meeting you girls. xxx

Comments

• LyonessLyoness Registered Users Posts: 79
    pm'd you :cyclopsani:
  • gabbiegabbie Registered Users Posts: 16
    heya, messaged u back so check your inbox:smile:
  • gabbiegabbie Registered Users Posts: 16
    come on guys!! im sure u have always wanted to try these products but never gathered up the courage!! hehe

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file