CG Outlast lipcolor

Cinnamon Stick-- dark dark red almost burgundy (at least on pale pale Spunky) icon_smile.gif

Tried twice sparingly. The gloss still has nice tip.

Nothing wrong with it, just too dark for my tastes. It's a great product so I don't want it to go to waste. 5$ (including shipping) OBO (I paid approx 8$)

Let me know if interested icon_smile.gif

Spunky

Spunky
<insert signature line here>

Comments

• VegasVegas Posts: 9Registered Users
    How long does it last? I might be interested =)
  • SpunkyCurlsSpunkyCurls Posts: 1,523Registered Users
    ummm it depends on application and whether or not oils (like food) will be near your lips.

If avoiding fried foods, I've been able to keep it on for 8 hours. I wore it over night on accident and nothing was on my pillow in the morning, still on my lips!

The aplication... color needs to be even and dried before putting the moisture gloss on over it. Not hard, but it does need to be even to stay on.

I've got a couple of lighter colors that I really like this one, like I said is just too dark for my tastes in makeup.

Spunky
  • eviestevieeviestevie Posts: 15Registered Users
    hey spunkygirl!

i have the CG Outlast in "from dusk til dawn". i thought it was going to be more of a brown based color but it's actually a peach or pink which is not for moi! it's too light for my taste. i've only used it once. swap??

Evie
    evie 2c/3a
    hey! Yea! I would love to switch!!

And no shipping, very cool! I probably won't have too much free time before Thanksgiving but Sunday after or anytime after that should be alright. icon_smile.gif

Very cool!
    It's just been sitting there in my drawer waiting for an owner! I've been eyeing from dusk til dawn too! How funny!

Spunky
    awesome!

yeah this week is going to be hectic for me too (the holiday and also trying to fix this flooded carpet!!)

i'll send ya a message after thanksgiving and let you know what my schedule is like so we can do a switch icon_smile.gif yeahhhhh!!!

Evie
    evie 2c/3a
    hey girl!

i hope you had an awesome thanksgiving! mine was great. i'm still stuffed. i tried to PM you but my computer was acting up. lemme know if you didn't get it and i'll try to send it again.
    evie 2c/3a
    I got it... twice! I replied to you too, hope you got it!
    Looks like we are in the same area of town icon_smile.gif Very cool and an easy exchange at that!

Spunky

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file