Swap list - skincare

Hey there! This is my current list of stuff that I have laying around. I am wanting to trade this stuff out because I don't use it, and I hope someone else will icon_smile.gif

I currently use Don Allens Wildberry Hydrator quite a bit, and wouldn't mind trading for that. I also am looking to try the following stuff...

Aveda - Elixir
Aveda - Deep Penetrating Hair Revitalizer
Aveda - Cherry/Almond Bark Conditioner
Aveda - Hair Detoxifier
Ouidad - Deep Treatment
Ouidad - Clear shampoo
Ouidad - Climate Control

I have long, wavy, thick, light brown hair. It's a little dry, but doesn't really frizz. If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them! Thanks so much!

>>>*EmerginC H20 Acive Hydrating Complex - "This superb lightweight gel contains a unique apple and water complex for phenomenal hydration, as well as an active B-vitamin complex and aloe vera gel. Can be used on all skin types, including problem skin. Skin is left hydrated, nourished, and refreshed." This stuff is light blue/clear. It feels like you're putting water in a gel form on your skin. It has a light, clean scent. I have just decided that a cream moisturizer suits me better. I've used under 1/3. 1.76 oz ($48 new)

>>>Natura Bisse - Stimul-eye Mask. This is brand new, 1 oz tube. ($38 new) Natura Bissé Stimul-Eye Mask visibly improves the appearance of bags, puffiness, dark circles, and fatigue. Botanical extracts of bisabolol, marigold, chamomile, and cornflower protect your skin from the elements. Maintain all-important moisture levels with moisturizing shea butter and hyaluronic acid. And wheat proteins firm and smooth away fine, dry lines. Apply once or twice a week, or increase application to four times a week if you're fatigued or stressed.

>>>Murad Perfecting Serum 1.0 oz in glass pump bottle ($52 new) Used about 5 times:. FROM MURAD.COM: This revolutionary formula combines an advanced complex of ceramides and key plant lipids to improve the skin's ability to retain vital moisture. Apply over any Murad moistuizer to lock in hydration and smooth skin texture. One small drop before makeup application will provide a flawless, long lasting finish. Avocado Oil and Evening Primrose Oil mimic the lipids of youthful skin Squalane, derived from olives, reduces skin irritations while imparting a silky feel. Vitamin A and E help to normalize skin cells and provide superior antioxidant protection.

>>>Murad Cellular Serum 1.4 oz in glass pump bottle ($42 new) Used about 5 times. FROM MURAD.COM: Daily use of the Cellular Serum is like a "drink of water" to the skin and will help to replenish vital lipids, dramatically improving moisture retention. This, lightweight gel moisturizer contains plant-derived lipids, botanical extracts, humectants and antioxidants. This is a great moisturizer for oily skins that prefer a gel formula rather than a lotion. Great for use after microdermabrasion or AHA exfoliating treatments. Phytoceramides replenish naturally occurring skin lipids while improving moisture retention. Grape Seed Extract, Green Tea Extract, and Liposomes with Vitamins C and E provide superior antioxidant benefits. Chamomile extract is soothing and has anti-inflammatory and repairing propertie. Ginseng Extract helps to rejuvenate skin and aids improving skin elasticity. Algae Extract provides humectant properties and enhances skin smoothness. Ivy, Cucumber and Mallow Extracts moisturize and firm skin.

>>>Doll Face Beauty Cocktails - Foxy Lady Viatmin C Mask. This is the 1/2 ounce glass jar of "Foxy Lady". I tried it once, but didn't fancy the cranberry color. Here is the address of the page that describes this mask: http://beautycocktails.com/df_mask_peel.html

>>>Clientele Moisturizing Lipstick - Sweet Cherry - This is a pretty color, but it's too pink-y for me. It's kind of medium dark pinkish red. It's in a pretty gold colored case. $27 new. Never used.

>>>Clientele Face Wash - "Treat your complexion to deep cleansing and refining in one step..." More pricey stuff sent to make up for items that were no longer available. I used it about 5 times, but I like my scrubs. I just can't get used to a gel cleanser. 2 oz
2bMii // haleyluna.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file