Make curly hair wavy...

Rebecca 1995Rebecca 1995 Registered Users Posts: 118
I have wavy roots and curly ends and I was just wondering how I can make my hair more wavy. Just curious =]. thanks.
Hair type: 2c - 3b!! o and its thick =]]

Currently Using:
-John Frieda Daily Nourishment leave-in conditioning spray
-Alberto VO5 Curvaceous Curls Styling Mousse
-Living Proof No Frizz, Wave Shaping/Curl Defining Styling Cream (thick to coarse hair)
I HEART CURLS <3

Comments

• EvilSmileBunnyEvilSmileBunny Registered Users Posts: 61
    You could wash or dampen your at night, then braid it. Sleep on the braid(s) and take it out in the morning. Voila! Prettiful waves!
  • Rebecca 1995Rebecca 1995 Registered Users Posts: 118
    thanks for the tip. but do u know how to get waves after showering (w/o braiding)? i have really thick hair, so when i unbraid my hair, it poofs out and i have to put it into a ponytail/bun.
    Hair type: 2c - 3b!! o and its thick =]]

Currently Using:
    -John Frieda Daily Nourishment leave-in conditioning spray
    -Alberto VO5 Curvaceous Curls Styling Mousse
    -Living Proof No Frizz, Wave Shaping/Curl Defining Styling Cream (thick to coarse hair)
    I HEART CURLS <3
  • j-jill. j-jill. Registered Users Posts: 147
    Hm.. You could always try curl ironing your hair when you've brushed it out.
    Other than that.. and the braiding.. to be honest you can't really do much more.
    Hair Type: 2b/2c (:

• Irish_carrottopIrish_carrottop Registered Users Posts: 214
    I've heard that you can use duckbill clips and put them on the end of each individual curl so they weigh down the curl while it dries. I haven't tried this, and it seems like it would take A LOT of clips, but I don't know! Maybe it does work.
  • curlygirly_xocurlygirly_xo Registered Users Posts: 8
    I have very curly hair and I'm CONSTANTLY trying to make it more wavy. A hairdresser told me about using the clips, so I've tried it, but it didn't really work for me... maybe I wasn't using heavy enough clips. I love the way it looks when it's wet, or right when I take it out of braids, but I can never get it to stay like that! Is there any way?!?!:hello1:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file