CurlTalk

should i tempt fate....

rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,498Registered Users Curl Dabbler
and put away the snow shovel and ice melter i have out on the front porch?

send the fun fur to the dry cleaners and put my boots in storage?

:D

our temps are supposed to be hovering around 10C/50F for the next 10 days...
My blog:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Flabellatestarossa.blogspot.ca%2F" class="Popup

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Put on your shortie shorts, sunglasses, and slather on some suntan lotion....go for it..be crazy and nuts! :rabbit: -- trick Mother Nature into thinking it's spring.

I wouldn't put the stuff away just yet. You'll just have to haul it back out again.
  • cymprenicympreni Posts: 9,609Registered Users
    This early I wouldn't. I don't start giving up on snow until at the earliest end of March and cold weather towards the end of April.
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    Putting that stuff away in March is a surefire way to get snow in April.
  • VTmomVTmom Posts: 2,486Registered Users
    I got up at my usual 5:30 yesterday for work (ugh!) with the snow coming down like gang busters. It snowed most of the a.m. but didn't stick. I wouldn't put any of that stuff away yet. Look at this picture...it was taken in April of '07...

oh, and I forgot to add I live in the mid-atlantic...not as if I'm in North Dakota or anything.
    The smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention.

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. (Invictus - William Ernest Henley)

Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that,
    Used to worry 'bout rich and skinny, 'til I wound up poor and fat,
    Nowadays I kind of worry where my mind's been at,
    Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that. (Delbert McClinton - I Used to Worry from Never Been Rocked Enough)
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,498Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    oh fine... i'll leave the stuff on the porch... but i might put the boots away!

My blog:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Flabellatestarossa.blogspot.ca%2F" class="Popup

• WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    :lol:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users
    Don't do it, Rou! We're sure to get it again. How about just putting the boots out of sight for the moment, instead?
  • anonnymouseanonnymouse Posts: 1,340Registered Users
    rouquinne wrote: »
    and put away the snow shovel and ice melter i have out on the front porch?

send the fun fur to the dry cleaners and put my boots in storage?

our temps are supposed to be hovering around 10C/50F for the next 10 days...
    I absolutely believe in "jinxing" myself. I wouldn't put any of that away yet.
    7931.gif7932.gif7933.gifUntitled-vi.png
  • redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Posts: 17,502Registered Users
    I live farther south than you, and I'm not putting mine away yet.

On the downside, I know that spring is arriving because the allergies started up. Hate.
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,498Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    ^^^yeah, i know what you mean, i've been sneezing up a storm since the snow melt releases mold spores into the air.
    My blog: