CurlTalk

Does anyone here use Windows Movie Maker?

sarasarasarasara Posts: 1,561Registered Users
If you do, do you know how to mute the videos? I know how to mute the music or audio in the music files, but I want to do just the opposite. I want to mute out what everyone is saying in the video and keep the song/music audio thing on without muting. For some reason though, it's really easy to mute the audio itself but I can't figure out how to mute the video??

Comments

• Jasha_1.9Jasha_1.9 Posts: 12Registered Users
    I'm not sure if I'm interpreting your question correctly, but I THINK I have an answer. :compress:

First, make sure you're in "Timeline" view, not "Storyboard" view. Then click the plus sign next to "Video" so that "Transition" and "Audio" will appear. In the audio section/line, there will be white boxes with blue lines that represent the volume of the video clips directly above them. Right-click the white box that is underneath the video clip that you want to mute, and then click "mute", or "volume" to make it louder/softer.

I hope that helps! Lemme know if I misunderstood the question...
    Also...

make sure you're changing the section titled "Audio", not "Audio/Music."
  • sarasarasarasara Posts: 1,561Registered Users
    OMG yesssss thank youuuu!!!!! :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:
    You're welcome ;)