Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock - Available in UK?

jennyfurrensjennyfurrens Registered Users Posts: 708
Another product I'd like to try is Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock (after checking ingredients) I've found some stores that sell it ONLINE but this has a £2.50 delivery charge (to high if you ask me).

Does anyone know any stores or salons that sell it in the UK, rather than online? Or is it only available online?

Thanks!

cleanse: OS shampoo. PureNuffStuff cleanser.
condition: Aussie 3MM. Jessicurl Aloeba.
style: B2Basics GreenTeaGel. T&G Curl Balm. JCarter Nourish&Shine.

pw: curlywurly

Comments

• AlexaAlexa Registered Users Posts: 208
    Hi Jenny,
    Ive never used this product but Ive seen it in the window of a salon near where I work so maybe one near you will have it too. :D

Alexa x
    U.K curly

3A Curly Twirly.
    Golden brown (coloured to cover grey).
    Low poo: Dr Organic, L'Oreal Everpure.
    Conditioner: Dr Organic Argan Oil.
    Leave In: Aussie, Curl Harmony.
    Gel: Curl Keeper Original, Umberto Gianni.
  • jennyfurrensjennyfurrens Registered Users Posts: 708
    Thanks Alexa, I'll keep my eyes open! I think its quite expensive tho, being that its salon, and I don't know if it'll conform to the CG.

Plus I've got the Jessicurl to try first :wink:

cleanse: OS shampoo. PureNuffStuff cleanser.
    condition: Aussie 3MM. Jessicurl Aloeba.
    style: B2Basics GreenTeaGel. T&G Curl Balm. JCarter Nourish&Shine.

pw: curlywurly
  • curly_twirlycurly_twirly Registered Users Posts: 1
    hi, I love this stuff. I know hqhair.co.uk has it. Delivery is really quick too.
  • felix_las_vegasfelix_las_vegas Registered Users Posts: 10
    Hey Jenny

I've never tried this myself, but they have it in quite a few salons near me.

If the Curls Rock doesn't conform to CG you could try the Oatmeal and Honey Conditioner which is also in the TIGI Catwalk range, again I've never tried it but I've heard others on here discussing it.

xx
    2C/3A
  • tonightweflytonightwefly Registered Users Posts: 9
    Have you got a Zappas hair salon anywhere near you? I used to get my hair cut at one - I was the only curly client and seen as a bit of a guinea pig...they used to "experiment" on me :shock: - but they definitely sold Curls Rock - I have some in my hair drawer, lol.

Actually, just checked the ingredients and it's definitely not CG friendly, sadly :( Two cones *le sigh*.
    My Fotki with obligatory hair pictures :P

pw: flump

2B/2C/3A hybrid. Just to be confusing.
  • RonstarRonstar Registered Users Posts: 2
    Hi I have tried the curls rock spray - bought from Toni and Guy. It was great in the winter but I found my hair was really frizzy and dry with it in the summer. i suppose it could just have been the weather - but just to let you know.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file