497 Posts?

kathymackkathymack Registered Users Posts: 9,999 Curl Neophyte
I know you've been working on the boards of late, so I waited a week or so to report this. It's happened before. When you hit "new posts," you get 497 posts. It goes through the ones it thinks are new (but I just posted and they aren't there) and then gives you the section for the posts that have "new posts that you haven't read" (which isn't true.)

Am I the only one having this problem?
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Oh boy. This is killing me! lol.
    Let's get some others to weigh in and then I'll make another adjustment, if necessary.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • kathymackkathymack Registered Users Posts: 9,999 Curl Neophyte
    Gretchen wrote: »
    Oh boy. This is killing me! lol.
    Let's get some others to weigh in and then I'll make another adjustment, if necessary.

Thanks, it's similar to what happened a few months ago, if not longer. You know how time flies, LOL!
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Registered Users Posts: 15,402 Curl Neophyte
    Happens to me too. Also I don't see my new posts.
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • darcurldarcurl Registered Users Posts: 586
    looks a-ok to me.
    2c, CG, soft, managed, curly-From NEPA
    :male::female::binky::angel13:
    MAX GREEN ALCHEMY
    MOPTOP
    MOP-C CUrL
    INNERSENSE ORGANIC BEAUTY
    JESSICURL
    CURLJUNKIE
    DEVACURL
    (BUMBLE, AUBREY ORGANICS, JANE CARTER)
  • eche428eche428 Registered Users Posts: 2,782 Curl Neophyte
    It's been happening to me for a couple weeks too. Drives me nuts but I thought it was because I run on Firefox.
    < member since 2006 (no idea where 1969 came from :toothy10:).

[FONT=&quot]Med/high porosity; color treated; med [FONT=&quot]d[/FONT]ensity 2c/3a.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Summer: (high dew point) co-wash [FONT=&quot]& leave-in [/FONT]Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner for Curly Hair[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Spring and Fall: (perfect dew point) co-wash & leave-in Curl Junkie Repair Me! or [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]BeautiCurls Strengthening Hair Conditioner; f[FONT=&quot]ollo[/FONT]wed by [FONT=&quot]CJ Pattern Pusha & [/FONT]Curl Queen.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] W[/FONT]inter: (low dew point) add in [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]Coffee-Coco Curl Creme Lite[FONT=&quot].[/FONT][/FONT]
    eche428 wrote: »
    It's been happening to me for a couple weeks too. Drives me nuts but I thought it was because I run on Firefox.

I run on Firefox, too. It's happened one other time, but it's not the usual. I just logged in on IE--same thing happens. I also don't see my new posts. I said it a different way in my original post.
    SE PA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eche428eche428 Registered Users Posts: 2,782 Curl Neophyte
    Weird. hopefully they can fix it. I find it frustrating to see 13 or more pages of new posts when I've only been away from the site for part of the day. Most of those are in the "new posts that you haven't read" section and you're right, KM, they are never correct.
    < member since 2006 (no idea where 1969 came from :toothy10:).

[FONT=&quot]Med/high porosity; color treated; med [FONT=&quot]d[/FONT]ensity 2c/3a.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Summer: (high dew point) co-wash [FONT=&quot]& leave-in [/FONT]Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner for Curly Hair[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Spring and Fall: (perfect dew point) co-wash & leave-in Curl Junkie Repair Me! or [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]BeautiCurls Strengthening Hair Conditioner; f[FONT=&quot]ollo[/FONT]wed by [FONT=&quot]CJ Pattern Pusha & [/FONT]Curl Queen.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] W[/FONT]inter: (low dew point) add in [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]Coffee-Coco Curl Creme Lite[FONT=&quot].[/FONT][/FONT]
  • helloitsiohelloitsio Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Curl Connoisseur
    Same here and for the same reason as eche428, I didn't think it was a possibly global issue.
    2 b/c :: slight protein sensitivity :: med/coarse texture :: normal porosity

http://public.fotki.com/Helloitsio/
    http://skinandhairjunkie.wordpress.com/
  • Hakim NuraldinHakim Nuraldin Registered Users Posts: 1,467
    I can never figure that out.
  • KristaRoseKristaRose Registered Users Posts: 546
    It's happening to me, too. I don't like it either. (It shows 20 pages for me.)
    3B
    Growing out from a pixie cut. Long process but I'm getting there.
    Hate to complain, but things seem worse not better. I'm still not seeing my new posts. And I don't get all of my email subscriptions. I just feel that I'm missing a lot.
    SE PA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WurlyLoxWurlyLox Registered Users Posts: 4,858 Curl Neophyte
    I've been having the same problem with my posts not showing up in New Posts for a couple of weeks. Once today I noticed one of my posts showing up there, but that was the first one in a long time.

It does sometimes do the thing with it showing pages and pages of new posts, with posts I supposedly haven't read sectioned off, but not all the time.

I don't run on FoxFire.
    2C/3A/3B - modified CG - fairly fine now, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file