CurlTalk

Scent of AOMM vs. QCCC?

tonsofcurlztonsofcurlz Posts: 323Registered Users
This is an odd question, I know. For those of you who've used both, can you tell me how the orange scents of these products compare? I was not expecting the strong orange odor of the QCCC. Is the AOMM scent as strong or is it a different type of orange? I have an aversion to the QCCC orange smell that makes me gag, but I'm interested in the AOMM - just afraid of the smell! TIA
3b, fine texture, low to normal porosity
Low Poos:
MOP C Hydrating, JC HCC, Ion Swimmer's Poo
Condish: GVP Balm, Kenra, Tigi Oatmeal/Honey, DE Coconut
Leave-In: BWC, Abba Gentle, KBB Nectar, GFTN
Stylers: CJ AF/CIAB, SS CEJ/FHG, QCCC, Komaza Puddings, EW SAJ or Alba Soft Curl w/KKSS, Kenra, Homemade FSG, AOMM, CK/QB HTSG

Save $5 off your first order at /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iherb.com" class="Popup. Use discount code: SOF540.

Comments

• SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users
    AOMM's scent is not strong at all. It's quite mild (I'm fragrance sensitive).
    My blog - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fsuburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com%2F" class="Popup
    My FOTKI - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwhatsnew.fotki.com%2Fsuburbanbushbabe%2F" class="Popup
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • madhuri_dixit_fanmadhuri_dixit_fan Posts: 310Registered Users
    AOMM's scent is not strong at all. It's quite mild (I'm fragrance sensitive).

I agree. I was expecting AOMM to be weirdly citrus scented like their Desgin B5 gel, but AOMM is surprisingly very lightly scented.
    RIP Natasha Richardson

Holy Grails: Alba Botanica Leave-In Conditioner, AVG, EVO Coconut Oil, Amla Oil, KC Spiral Spritz, Brahmi Oil, Tea Tree eo, Rosemary eo, Distilled H2O, Aloe Vera Juice, Neem Oil, ACV, Dr. Bonner's Skikakai Castile Soap, Avocado Oil

Sometimes: AOMM Jelly, KCNT, KCCC
  • kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users
    I really don't notice the scent of the AOMM, at all. I think it's one of the best bargains around! Great product. And for me, it "plays" nicely with everything!
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • werenumber2werenumber2 Posts: 260Registered Users
    I was actually hoping the AOMM would be MORE orangey/citrus scented, but yes...it's very light. So far I'm really liking it.
    comic-p.jpg

3b/c fine corkscrews and spirals. Naked hair above.

Wash: Elucence Moisture Balancing Shampoo
    Condish: Shescentit Avocado/Honey Rinse
    Moisture DT: Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk, Crece Pelo
    Protein DT: Shescentit Okra Hair Repair Reconstructor
    Leave-Ins: Shescentit Coco Creme, Darcy's Botanicals Sweet Cocoa Bean, Aubrey Organics Primrose Spray
    Stylers: Aubrey Organics B-5, Shea Moisture Curly Souffle

Subject to change!