bodyshop disaster!

jennyfurrensjennyfurrens Registered Users Posts: 708
after posting about my bodyshop miracle i've had to go back on my word...

the deep treatement mask worked great, and i still completely recommend it to others! however, i also bought the honey shampoo and conditioner and it turns out i'm allergic to them. my scalp went very dry and itchy, and i got a bit white lump on my cheek when i splashed some conditioner on it which confirms my belief its allergy! i personally am very prone to allergy, so i doubt very much this would affect a lot of people. i'm considering taking the products back and ask for a refund - i hope it works!

i'm so upset too, as the products did make my hair so soft!

cleanse: OS shampoo. PureNuffStuff cleanser.
condition: Aussie 3MM. Jessicurl Aloeba.
style: B2Basics GreenTeaGel. T&G Curl Balm. JCarter Nourish&Shine.

pw: curlywurly

Comments

• littlemisscurlylittlemisscurly Registered Users Posts: 161
    I went into bodyshop today after reading your post, and I've bough the Brazil nut define and frizz (I'll let you know how it goes) but while I was in there I found out something that might help you - you can ask for samples!!! I was thinking that because your skin is sensitive you wouldn't keep wasting loads of money on stuff that may irritate your skin - just a thought.

HTH
    Alexa
    x
    3A hair, very boring brown colour, just over shoulders (aiming for BSL)
    Photo Password: password
  • jennyfurrensjennyfurrens Registered Users Posts: 708
    awh thanks loads for letting me know! :D will definately take advantage of that next time i'm in!

for the define and frizz i would recommend only using it as a defrizzer on dry hair. when i used it on wet hair as my styling product it didnt tackle the frizz as well as my other produts. but then everyone finds different results depending on their curls! i hope you like it! it smells delicious and does leave your hair really soft :)

cleanse: OS shampoo. PureNuffStuff cleanser.
    condition: Aussie 3MM. Jessicurl Aloeba.
    style: B2Basics GreenTeaGel. T&G Curl Balm. JCarter Nourish&Shine.

pw: curlywurly

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file