CurlTalk

I Won! Tripp's Daddy Broke Up w/Momma

Vagabond DavotchkaVagabond Davotchka BannedPosts: 156Banned Users
When the Palin mom announced her preggo teenage daughter would be marrying her baby's daddy, I thought 'yeah right. NOT!' because I knew it was all a ploy to make those hypocritical christian sexually-abstinent fanatics called the Palins look marginally better from left of right.

Now that momma Palin has no hope of becoming VP this time around and the baby has been born, Bristol dumped the guy who 'likes to shoot up sh*t' and 'doesn't want any kids.'

Was that so surprising? What did you bet?

Here's your tabloid confirmation of the story
/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fperezhilton.com%2F2009-03-11-bristol-palin-and-babydaddy-levi-break-up" class="Popup

If McCain had won and Palin became VP (**shudders**), do you think she would have forced a marriage between Bristol and Levi? Or would she have allowed them a long engagement just to impress the media critics and allowed them NOT to eventually get married?
Veteran Napp! 12 years Strong!

MX-1-1.jpg?t=12369721561749858504-7528b-1-1-1.jpg?t=1236972254
My most admired and favorite felons!

Comments

• EilonwyEilonwy Posts: 12,389Registered Users
    Bristol dumped Levi.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    :laughing3:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    If McCain had won and Palin became VP (**shudders**), do you think she would have forced a marriage between Bristol and Levi?

If McCain/Palin had won, they would have gotten married, even if it took a shotgun. Mama Palin would have hunted down Levi like a wolf from an airplane if necessary.
  • M2LRM2LR Posts: 8,630Registered Users
    So, what did you win?
    :rambo:
  • merynmeryn Posts: 1,806Registered Users
    M2LR wrote: »
    So, what did you win?

a tripp.
  • Vagabond DavotchkaVagabond Davotchka Banned Posts: 156Banned Users
    meryn wrote: »
    So, what did you win?

a tripp.
    :sign5::pr:

• LisaF1163LisaF1163 Posts: 1,079Registered Users
    meryn wrote: »
    So, what did you win?

a tripp.
    Oh! Zing! This lady, folks! This lady, right here!
    CG since 1/09. Protein and Mag Sulfate sensitive.
    Hair Type - 3A.
    Co-wash - Jane Carter Solution Nutrient Replenishing Conditioner.
    Low-poo as needed - Beautiful Curls Curl Enhancing Shampoo.
    Cond./Leave-In - Beautiful Curls Curl Enhancing Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioner.
    Stylers - Jane Carter Solution Condition and Sculpt; Beautiful Curls Curl Defining Gel.
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users
    Wow, the curlies are hilarious today! :-) I keep getting the giggles.
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fnynaeve77%2F" class="Popup
    Password: orphanannie
    Tripping is a kind of accident. Yup.
  • Myradella3Myradella3 Posts: 2,481Registered Users
    It's really not news is it? A baby daddy and a baby mama broke up.
  • YolyCYolyC Posts: 3,758Registered Users
    Not just tabloid news anymore.

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.yahoo.com%2Fs%2Fap%2Fbristol_palin" class="Popup

Not surprising at all but I do agree with RCW.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything."
    Malcolm X
  • CurlyEyesCurlyEyes Posts: 2,983Registered Users
    Myradella3 wrote: »
    pretty much my reaction...if it was sarah palin's daughter, no one would care...why should we care now?

And I wasn't nearly as overjoyed as you seem to be; I feel bad that a girl not much older than me has to raise a baby without a father.
    made up of 98.822% silliness!!

beautiful_wonderful_fabulous_jade_antm.gif
  • battinlashbattinlash Posts: 1,850Registered Users
    Methinks Bristol was strongly encouraged to break up with him, since the Johnston family was not exactly Sarah Palin's dream come true. It's not going to help her future political career to be associated in any way with high-school dropouts or meth heads.
  • battinlashbattinlash Posts: 1,850Registered Users
    CurlyEyes wrote: »
    pretty much my reaction...if it was sarah palin's daughter, no one would care...why should we care now?

It's not so much that we care. We're just enjoying the irony. You shove unprepared teenagers into a shotgun wedding (or, rather, an engagement) they clearly don't want, then you proceed to sell said teenagers out in the media to further your political agenda...well, don't be surprised when the relationship fails.
  • YolyCYolyC Posts: 3,758Registered Users

And I wasn't nearly as overjoyed as you seem to be; I feel bad that a girl not much older than me has to raise a baby without a father.

If she was a regular single, teen mom, I'd feel sorry for her and the baby. I just don't ever see Bristol struggling or having to worry how she'll pay for little Tripp's next meal. As long as pit bull grandma Palin is involved that kid won't need a thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything."
    Malcolm X
    Fox News did an interview with Bristol about a month ago. It was painfully obvious that she wanted to say that she supports prophylactic use, or that she disagrees with abstinence only. She really struggled to stick to the party line, but she did say something to the effect that teens will have sex despite abstinence-only education.
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    battinlash wrote: »

It's not so much that we care. We're just enjoying the irony. You shove unprepared teenagers into a shotgun wedding (or, rather, an engagement) they clearly don't want, then you proceed to sell said teenagers out in the media to further your political agenda...well, don't be surprised when the relationship fails.

While I'm always sorry to see a family breaking up, I'm enjoying Palin's position on "abstinence only" working out exactly as it usually does...knocked up and broken up. It's a perfect example of why we should teach real sex education to America's children.
  • wild~hairwild~hair Posts: 9,890Registered Users
    Johnston, 19, told The Associated Press that he and 18-year-old Bristol Palin mutually decided "a while ago" to end their relationship.
    Does anyone else think, like me, that this is code for, "Yeah, it was never gonna happen."

I knew the moment I saw Sarah Palin's face that absurdity would soon follow. I got a lot of ish about it here, but whatevs. [This is my code for "I told you so."]
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 8,660Registered Users Curl Connoisseur

I, agree. It doesn't matter that the family has money to support the child. I don't like Palin either, but I don't like the fact that a child will possibly suffer "emotionally." When I say child I mean the Mother & baby. Are we so caught up with not liking Palin, that we are happy about this situation?
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • LisaF1163LisaF1163 Posts: 1,079Registered Users
    Lotsawaves wrote: »
    Are we so caught up with not liking Palin, that we are happy about this situation?
    I wouldn't say happy, no. More like "I told you so." This is what happens when someone like Palin forces her "abstinence only" platform on teenagers, rather than teach them about real sex education. Abstince only on teenagers who are discovering all sorts of new things and whose hormones are going crazy is like trying to teach abstinence only to bunnies in a carrot patch.

If there's one thing to actually be happy about, it's that at least two unprepared teenagers aren't going to be forced into a shotgun marriage on top of everything else they have to cope with from being very young parents. The baby's here, and Bristol will have enough to deal with being a teenage mother. The last thing either of them needs is to try and force a "happy" marriage they're not ready for.
    CG since 1/09. Protein and Mag Sulfate sensitive.
    Hair Type - 3A.
    Co-wash - Jane Carter Solution Nutrient Replenishing Conditioner.
    Low-poo as needed - Beautiful Curls Curl Enhancing Shampoo.
    Cond./Leave-In - Beautiful Curls Curl Enhancing Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioner.
    Stylers - Jane Carter Solution Condition and Sculpt; Beautiful Curls Curl Defining Gel.
  • Vagabond DavotchkaVagabond Davotchka Banned Posts: 156Banned Users
    Who says she has to raise a baby without a father? Do you have to married for a baby to have a father? I think not. They can co-parent. Levi is a father/daddy. He can take care of a baby just as well as Bristol can. Not sure if he will actually do it or if he can, but he's capable of doing it if he wants to do it (or if they make him do it).

But lets face it. Bristol got herself an a-hole for a baby daddy. Momma should have taught her how to choose a man that going to be her baby's potential father. But since momma Palin never thought B was gonna have sex, let alone get preg, she figured she probably didn't have to warn her against certain types of men... I mean boys. And again, another failure of abstinance only education.

• ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users
    YolyC wrote: »

If she was a regular single, teen mom, I'd feel sorry for her and the baby. I just don't ever see Bristol struggling or having to worry how she'll pay for little Tripp's next meal. As long as pit bull grandma Palin is involved that kid won't need a thing.

My pit bull has a better sense of direction than grandma Palin.
  • wild_sasparillawild_sasparilla Posts: 4,306Registered Users
    I'm actually about a year older than Bristol, and my first reaction to this news was not sadness that she would have to raise a baby without a father - it actually wasn't even "well duh," though that was a contender. I'm glad for her that she didn't have to marry that fool for reasons that were not hers.
    OMG, LOOK!!

...It's a siggie. :shock: