CurlTalk

really, is anything good going to

wavy wonderwavy wonder Posts: 3,061Registered Users
come out of this? I mean i saw all these beautiful transformations (before and after pics) and that's what got me going, but are us wavys sort of doomed? like what is a poetential outcome for us? does anyone have any pics to show me?? are we going to get more wave/curl, healthier hair? what??

Comments

• wavy wonderwavy wonder Posts: 3,061Registered Users
    I'm on day 4 and am amazed at what as transpired.
    day one-

025.jpg

day 4-
    073.jpg
    080.jpg
  • Jess the MessJess the Mess Posts: 5,844Registered Users
    Yay! You are seeing results already. I'm so glad. Are you still itching? Do you still have questions? I kept meaning to answer your thread from the other day but I haven't really been on too long in the last few days. In fact I came to the 2s board just to see if I could help you still.
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

thanks Jess!
    Not itching nearly as bad as yesterday. I did shampoo with an all natural, no sulfate shampoo today.
  • pepperwinkspepperwinks Posts: 15Registered Users
    Okay, I bought Suave conditioner...it has methylisothiazolone and methylchloroisothiazolinone in it.....water soluble????

I am just starting and gettign confused quickly. I thought I saw a list posted, but can't find it now.

Thanks
    Is it suave naturals?
    those products sound ok, but i would ask someone who has been doing it for longer, to make for sure.
    Yep it's the suave naturals that everyone is posting about "tropical coconut", that's why those two cones threw me off...just curious.
  • MimsTXMimsTX Posts: 3,482Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    those aren't silicones. Cones end in -cone, -xane and -conol. Various forms of those are water soluble, but in general those are what you should look out for.

the ones listed are preservatives.
    CG/Mod CG (soap bars) since 8/12/08
    CO wash/Cond: Kathymack & Flowermoon Castille soap bars, V05 Chamomile Tea, Suave Ocean Breeze, Biolage Conditioning Balm
    Styling loves: DIFFUSING! CK, KCNT, KCCC, FOTE (on dry hair only), Re:coil, Proclaim gel
    Not sure about: Boots, Tweek, KBB Milk, DMHJ
    HATE: plopping, FOTE on wet hair, BRHG
    Wow, I feel quite dumb:laughing7: I kept reading cone instead of xone....guess I am hyper paranoid...Thanks.