Skinceuticals C&E users question:

rudeechickrudeechick Registered Users Posts: 6,726
I have been using the Skinceuticals C&E (w ferulic acid) for about 4 years and love it. I recently changed to their newest serum (Phloretin CF).

ANybody have an opinion or experience comparing the 2? I know the C&E has a higher % of C, but they both contain the E and the Ferulic Acid and Phloretin is claimed to be an effective new antioxidant.

Any feedback would be helpful, thanks.:?:
Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot:geek:
3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
My Photobucket Album

Comments

• PrettyMedusaPrettyMedusa Registered Users Posts: 619
    rudeechick wrote: »
    I have been using the Skinceuticals C&E (w ferulic acid) for about 4 years and love it. I recently changed to their newest serum (Phloretin CF).

ANybody have an opinion or experience comparing the 2? I know the C&E has a higher % of C, but they both contain the E and the Ferulic Acid and Phloretin is claimed to be an effective new antioxidant.

Any feedback would be helpful, thanks.:?:

I think the Phloretin formula is more marketing hype than anything else, personally, but I am a big fan of Skinceuticals C&E, although I think Vivant's Spin Trap is just as effective at a fraction of the cost.
    Fine, porous 3a with some 3b...
    Co-wash: Suave Tropicals Coconut Conditioner (with shampoo bars 2x a month) Rinse-out: L'oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss Leave-in: Lustrasilk Styling: CK, Pink Boots, KCCC, AOMM, HESMU, BRHG, CJ Aloe Fix Gel Post-Styling: Apply product to wet hair, scrunch out water with Curls Like Us, diffuse for 5-7 minutes Treatments: Vatika coconut oil, Kama Brahmi oil

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file