CurlTalk

Questions for the Curlies about my wife.

Cdub100Cdub100 Posts: 8Registered Users
So I've noticed my wife does something that at least I think is weird. I would say this happens at least 80% of the time.

We live in a two story house our bedroom is upstairs and so is "my bathroom" she has her own. Anyway, any time I go up stairs to take a shower the minute or so I get out she is either coming up stairs or already in our adjacent bedroom. Again this happens 80% of the time. I've asked her about it and she says she doesn't realize she's doing it.

It happened today. We are going to met some friends for dinner so I decided to jump in the shower. I get out and she's sitting on our bed talking to her sister on the phone. She never goes up stairs to talk on the phone.

So what am I missing here?
«13

Comments

  • cymprenicympreni Posts: 9,609Registered Users
    I'm missing as to why this is an issue?
  • merynmeryn Posts: 1,806Registered Users
    My first thought is she's hoping to find you naked, and wants to get busy.
  • mrspoppersmrspoppers Posts: 7,223Registered Users
    Maybe she's stalking you.
    When are women going to face the fact that they don’t know their own bodies as well as men who have heard things?

    Don Langrick
    Bonsai Culturist
  • Cdub100Cdub100 Posts: 8Registered Users
    cympreni wrote: »
    I'm missing as to why this is an issue?

    It wouldn't be an issue if it was every once in a while, but it's all the time.

    You wouldn't find it weird if you went to a totally different area of the house, and your S.O. followed you for no reason?
  • Cdub100Cdub100 Posts: 8Registered Users
    meryn wrote: »
    My first thought is she's hoping to find you naked, and wants to get busy.

    Doubtful.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    mrspoppers wrote: »
    Maybe she's stalking you.
    :laughing3:
    0004.gif

    Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P


  • cymprenicympreni Posts: 9,609Registered Users
    Cdub100 wrote: »
    cympreni wrote: »
    I'm missing as to why this is an issue?

    It wouldn't be an issue if it was every once in a while, but it's all the time.

    You wouldn't find it weird if you went to a totally different area of the house, and your S.O. followed you for no reason?

    No not really. We live in a apartment, there's not really any other part to go to. Sometimes he follows me into the bedroom, he's a puppy like that. I don't think anything of it besides him wanting something, sex, attention, talking, cuddling or just to see me.
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,738Registered Users
    What Cymp said. And who's your wife? A member here, I guess?
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

    I am the new Black.

    "Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • jmwjmw Posts: 130Registered Users
    I wouldn't find it weird at all if my spouse was "following" me around the house, and actually, it doesn't sound like she's even following you! Before you get in the shower do you ask her to please leave you alone? THEN I would find it weird, but otherwise... I don't understand what you are conceiving to be the problem.
    Hair Type: 3a/3b
  • Cdub100Cdub100 Posts: 8Registered Users
    No she is not a member here.
  • misspammisspam Posts: 5,318Registered Users
    Cdub100 wrote: »
    So I've noticed my wife does something that at least I think is weird. I would say this happens at least 80% of the time.

    We live in a two story house our bedroom is upstairs and so is "my bathroom" she has her own. Anyway, any time I go up stairs to take a shower the minute or so I get out she is either coming up stairs or already in our adjacent bedroom. Again this happens 80% of the time. I've asked her about it and she says she doesn't realize she's doing it.

    It happened today. We are going to met some friends for dinner so I decided to jump in the shower. I get out and she's sitting on our bed talking to her sister on the phone. She never goes up stairs to talk on the phone.

    So what am I missing here?

    I guess I'm the one who is missing something here.

    You say when you use the bathroom(yours) which is adjacent to your shared bedroom, and you think it's odd that she goes into your shared bedroom to talk on the phone. :-?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • merynmeryn Posts: 1,806Registered Users
    Cdub100 wrote: »
    meryn wrote: »
    My first thought is she's hoping to find you naked, and wants to get busy.

    Doubtful.


    OK, if it isn't that, maybe she just wants to be near you.

    Just an FYI - I haven't had a peaceful shower in years. Years. Mr. Meryn seems to have really. deep. thoughts. when I'm in the shower, and his head is in the curtain chattering at me like a monkey on most days. At least you have peace IN the shower! :lol:

    I guess I never really thought about it, maybe I'll ask him why he does that and get back with ya!
  • Cdub100Cdub100 Posts: 8Registered Users
    jmw wrote: »
    I wouldn't find it weird at all if my spouse was "following" me around the house, and actually, it doesn't sound like she's even following you! Before you get in the shower do you ask her to please leave you alone? THEN I would find it weird, but otherwise... I don't understand what you are conceiving to be the problem.

    We live in a pretty big house around 2500sf You wouldn't find it weird if you went to a completly different area of the house to lets say use the bathroom and when you walk out your husband is right there 80% of the time?
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    Why exactly does it bother you? Are you hiding something you don't want her to see?

    Sounds like she just likes to be near you. Enjoy it.

    My husband always comes looking for me in the house first thing when he gets home. I like it, even though sometimes he catches me in the can. It means he missed me.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    Where is her b/r?
    May be it's time to switch... :dontknow:
    May be she is spying on you & it turns her on...has she never pounced on you afterwards? :sad3:
    poor guy..
    
    :laughing8:
    0004.gif

    Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P


  • Cdub100Cdub100 Posts: 8Registered Users
    misspam wrote: »
    Cdub100 wrote: »
    So I've noticed my wife does something that at least I think is weird. I would say this happens at least 80% of the time.

    We live in a two story house our bedroom is upstairs and so is "my bathroom" she has her own. Anyway, any time I go up stairs to take a shower the minute or so I get out she is either coming up stairs or already in our adjacent bedroom. Again this happens 80% of the time. I've asked her about it and she says she doesn't realize she's doing it.

    It happened today. We are going to met some friends for dinner so I decided to jump in the shower. I get out and she's sitting on our bed talking to her sister on the phone. She never goes up stairs to talk on the phone.

    So what am I missing here?

    I guess I'm the one who is missing something here.

    You say when you use the bathroom(yours) which is adjacent to your shared bedroom, and you think it's odd that she goes into your shared bedroom to talk on the phone. :-?

    When she talks on the phone she goes into the living room. today when I went to go take a shower she was in the family room watching TV. When I get out she is in our bedroom. So there I am getting dress and head back down to the family room. she comes down 2 minutes later.
  • merynmeryn Posts: 1,806Registered Users
    Cdub100 wrote: »
    We live in a pretty big house around 2500sf You wouldn't find it weird if you went to a completly different area of the house to lets say use the bathroom and when you walk out your husband is right there 80% of the time?


    Not really, unless this a recent development?

    Just ask her. Kindly. She may not even realize she's doing in. I've had to have the "get off my leg" speech with SO. (not that mean of course)... everyone needs a little breathing room.
  • Cdub100Cdub100 Posts: 8Registered Users
    Why exactly does it bother you? Are you hiding something you don't want her to see?

    Sounds like she just likes to be near you. Enjoy it.

    My husband always comes looking for me in the house first thing when he gets home. I like it, even though sometimes he catches me in the can. It means he missed me.

    No I'm not hiding anything I just find it weird.
  • Cdub100Cdub100 Posts: 8Registered Users
    I'm going to dinner lets have this figured out by the time I get back.

    K thanks!
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    :laughing2:
    0004.gif

    Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P


  • misspammisspam Posts: 5,318Registered Users
    Cdub100 wrote: »
    misspam wrote: »
    Cdub100 wrote: »
    So I've noticed my wife does something that at least I think is weird. I would say this happens at least 80% of the time.

    We live in a two story house our bedroom is upstairs and so is "my bathroom" she has her own. Anyway, any time I go up stairs to take a shower the minute or so I get out she is either coming up stairs or already in our adjacent bedroom. Again this happens 80% of the time. I've asked her about it and she says she doesn't realize she's doing it.

    It happened today. We are going to met some friends for dinner so I decided to jump in the shower. I get out and she's sitting on our bed talking to her sister on the phone. She never goes up stairs to talk on the phone.

    So what am I missing here?

    I guess I'm the one who is missing something here.

    You say when you use the bathroom(yours) which is adjacent to your shared bedroom, and you think it's odd that she goes into your shared bedroom to talk on the phone. :-?

    When she talks on the phone she goes into the living room. today when I went to go take a shower she was in the family room watching TV. When I get out she is in our bedroom. So there I am getting dress and head back down to the family room. she comes down 2 minutes later.

    Do you two ever talk about your desire to have more privacy then? Is this just one of those quirky things your wife does or does this really bother you?

    Many times my husband will come looking for me and inevitably, it's when I'm in the bathroom or shower. Maybe he thinks he can corner me and I have no alternate exit. :laughing2:

    Married folk generally like to be around each other. I would take it as a compliment and be thankful that she isn't avoiding you instead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FieryCurlsFieryCurls Posts: 2,904Registered Users
    Maybe you should ask your wife.
    2qhtm5.png

    WNckm6.png
  • DEL2CDEL2C Posts: 6,418Registered Users
    At first I thought the complaint was that she's always on the phone while following him around the house. It doesn't sound this way though...She just likes being around you! I'm not sure you could ASK her why she's doing this without hurting her feelings. How long have you 2 been married? Are you away a lot?
    Discovered CG 2007

    2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

    Link-Spritz & Condish Washing:glasses7:

    I'm aCurlJunkieJunky :love4:

    My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars :tongue6:


    CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.
  • rudeechickrudeechick Posts: 6,726Registered Users
    My boyfriend tends to be like this - he'd rather be nearer than further. It doesnt bother me, I consider myself lucky cause my ex was always running to some hobby or other.

    The only time times it bugs me: Dont watch me brush my teeth and dont watch me put product in:glasses1: Other than that, I'm cool with it.
    Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot:geek:
    3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
    My Photobucket Album
  • bushyheadbushyhead Posts: 1,676Registered Users
    Do you take a shower around the same time every day? If so, maybe it's just part of the routine. My husband showers at night before bed, so quite often, he'll get in the shower and I'll come into the bathroom a few minutes later and start washing my face/brushing my teeth. Not weird at all for us.
    tt2b5cc.aspx

    "Yesterday's history, tomorrow's a mystery, today is a gift . . . that's why it's called the present." - Unknown
  • godot_curlgodot_curl Posts: 91Registered Users
    My guess is she is hiding a dead body somewhere in the bedroom and is afraid you will find it.

    Well, that's why I do it anyway....
  • bushyheadbushyhead Posts: 1,676Registered Users
    godot_curl wrote: »
    My guess is she is hiding a dead body somewhere in the bedroom and is afraid you will find it.
    :laughing2:
    tt2b5cc.aspx

    "Yesterday's history, tomorrow's a mystery, today is a gift . . . that's why it's called the present." - Unknown
  • battinlashbattinlash Posts: 1,850Registered Users
    Ha, I always follow my husband around when he's about to take a shower. I also like to have him around when I'm taking one so I'll have someone to chat with :love2:. I have no idea why. Maybe it's a psychological thing?
  • M2LRM2LR Posts: 8,630Registered Users
    So, I do this to my husband. He told me a few months back that when ever he's in the shower, it seems I find a need to be in the bathroom; doing my hair, doing my make up, brush my teeth, or just come in to talk.

    I read him your post and he said, "I just figure that my wife wants to see me nekkid. I'd be more worried if she avoided me when I was nekkid."

    If she doesn't notice that she's doing this, then it's probably just subconsciously wanting to be near you.

    I actually didn't notice that I did it to my husband until he said something about it.
    :rambo:
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 8,660Registered Users
    M2LR wrote: »
    So, I do this to my husband. He told me a few months back that when ever he's in the shower, it seems I find a need to be in the bathroom; doing my hair, doing my make up, brush my teeth, or just come in to talk.

    I read him your post and he said, "I just figure that my wife wants to see me nekkid. I'd be more worried if she avoided me when I was nekkid."

    If she doesn't notice that she's doing this, then it's probably just subconsciously wanting to be near you.

    I actually didn't notice that I did it to my husband until he said something about it.

    Is it your personal space you are missing? I don't like people always around me. If I am in the bathroom getting ready, taking a shower, or whatever, I like my space. I can understand that it is bothering you. Just talk to her. I, also, find it weird that she will stop what she is doing when you are in the shower, so she can be close by. Does she not trust you?
    From Michael Berg:

    Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
«13