Are you one of those people who...

FreeCurlsFreeCurls Posts: 4,408Registered Users
Bite and chew Ice Cream? Not me. the thought gives me shivers <<shivers>>. i have sensitive teeth so I need to suck it. I can bite into it quickly and then I let it dissolve. It always amazed me when my sister would want a sample of my cone and she would bite into it.
[FONT=&quot]Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce & FreeCurls[/FONT]

Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,607Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    Nope, can't do it. Hurts my teeth. Owww!
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/seniors/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • s.temples.temple Posts: 48Registered Users
    ditto
  • MunchyMunchy Posts: 5,206Registered Users Curl Novice
    YES, I bite! I love my ice cream really hard so it doesn't melt easily.
  • SCGSCG Posts: 5,416Registered Users
    I'm in pain just thinking about biting and chewing my icecream. My two front teeth are the ones that are the most sensitive, so it puts a damper on eating cold things (especially popsicles and ice cream sandwiches, eek).

Sarah

"And death is at your doorstep
    And it will steal your innocence
    But it will not steal your substance
    But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey
  • FreeCurlsFreeCurls Posts: 4,408Registered Users
    ew. I like it melty. sometimes I nuke it a bit to soften it up. shoot. I'm making mysel fwant some right now. nice melty Breyer's butter almond. or Oreo Cookies and cream. mmmmm

• SCGSCG Posts: 5,416Registered Users
    Oh, also, this is off topic but...

It's nice to have Orlando back, I missed him! :lol:

You were the one who always had the Orlando Bloom icons, right? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Sarah

"And death is at your doorstep
    And it will steal your innocence
    But it will not steal your substance
    But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey
    Oh, also, this is off topic but...

It's nice to have Orlando back, I missed him! :lol:

You were the one who always had the Orlando Bloom icons, right? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Sarah

thanks. you're right it was me. We parted ways for a bit so I coudl deal with his VD. But absence makes the heart grow fonder and all so he's back. Looking forward to the Pirates sequel next month.

• jersey8jersey8 Posts: 195Registered Users
    Yup! I do. I can't STAND melted ice cream...ick.
    2b, low porosity, high density, fine, loves protein
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    Sensitive teeth here. No can do.
  • SuZenSuZen Posts: 1,595Registered Users
    I like it soft and melty, no biting. That's why I'm not crazy about Breyer's, because it doesn't have a middle ground between hard and completely liquid. Give me those artificial stabilizers!
    interesting Suzen. Breyers does melt quickly. Thing is I'm not a big fan of soft ice cream like what you get from dairy queen.

• gggg Posts: 1,865Registered Users
    Ahhh just the thought of biting ice cream makes me cringe. I think I heard a long time ago that it was genetic about how some people can bite ice cream and some can't. They actually did a study on it.
    You don't have to blow out my flame to make yours burn brighter.

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.

How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
  • gggg Posts: 1,865Registered Users
    dp
    You don't have to blow out my flame to make yours burn brighter.

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.

How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
  • x_tigerlilyx_tigerlily Posts: 432Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I put my lips over my teeth and bite it that way.

I used to have sensitive teeth but not anymore! So now I bite my ice cream. Mmmmmmmm I should go buy some. :) :D
    3C/4A and too long to handle (and afford!)
  • SkySky Posts: 58Registered Users
    ..need ice cream...be right back.

Oh and yes, when I eat ice cream on a cone, I many times bite it. Especially the homemade ice cream stuff that is really sinfully creamy and thick. No soft serve DQ junk for me.
  • NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
    I rarely bite, but do chew. I chew milkshakes, too. I have NO idea why, as that does nothing! Someone pointed out to me that I do once, and now I don't do it as much because when I notice that I am I stop, since I'm chewing something that doesn't take chewing. It's just...weird...
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file