Has anyone ever heard of "just natural" hair care prodcuts?

MelMalMelMal Posts: 48Registered Users
I am having some issues with my hair and scalp. I’ve experienced some serious itching on the back of head and in that area the hair has been breaking off. I plan on going to the dermatologist this week but am very interested in exploring some natural and organic hair products. Of course anything I use will be in conjunction with my doctor. Right now, I am really focused on having a healthy scalp which I believe will result in a healthy head of hair. I was looking around for some possible products I cam arcross this line. Has anyone ever heard of them?

http://www.justnaturalskincare.com/index.html
Curly hair is FIERCE!:angel8:
I did the BC: 6.25.09!
Remember to love and respect your hair!:flower:
http://public.fotki.com/melmal22/

Comments

• Heather0kayHeather0kay Posts: 667Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I just saw these the other day after spending a bunch of $ on other products to try. I love the ingredients in everything! I guess I am going have to try yet another gel and maybe the shine spray; I am going to try to wait at least a month though! For scalp issues I'd stay away from plastics; PVP/VA copolymer or any copolymer. A lot of "natural" products use plastics! I do not think they hurt hair but they coat the scalp and may cause hair loss and other problems. A lot of CG products also have copolymers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Type: 3a, fine, thin, low porosity Water/Climate: soft/ marine Washes: water w/washcloth, shikakai, clay Condition: Style:Seamollient, CurlsPFCCP, Miracurl, Gel-les'c, CK; rudeechick's super soaker method; blot, air dry 30 min; diffuse
  • curlygirlymecurlygirlyme Posts: 1,340Registered Users
    I used several of their products with no sucess. I didn't really like it. But it might work for others.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file