hair, super dry!!!

morecurlymorecurly Posts: 4Registered Users
So i colored my hair on Saturday, using Clairol permanent hair color from Sally's. And it's super dry now. I used Aubrey organics honeysuckle condish yesterday in the shower and i used a a packet of ION condish that i bought at Sally's. it's still really dry, especally the ends.

What can I do? HELP!!!!

Comments

• Noelle1966Noelle1966 Posts: 87Registered Users
    Morecurly - have you tried rubbing a little bit of olive oil into your hair?
    3A. I like Wella Kolestral. I also like a lot of products made by Nexxus.
  • maximesmaximes Posts: 5Registered Users
    Moreculy, I did a permanent hair color 3 weeks ago. I wish I didn't to be honest. You might need to deep condition twice a week. And moisturise, moisturise and moisturise. I made a "gel" with Hibiscus flowers, then added whipped butter and honey. I had great results from it.
  • morecurlymorecurly Posts: 4Registered Users
    i wish i hadn't colored my hair either, but i have a ton of greys i wanted to get rid of. I used ojon last night.

i did do olive oil. what about jojoba oil? what does that do for you?
  • WhatsaCHIWhatsaCHI Posts: 54Registered Users
    You should try using a DT over night.. just put it in and cover your hair with a conditioning cap right before you go to bed and rinse it out the next morning when you do your daily routine. I just got my hair colored and it seemed to help me (I have been putting DevaCurl Heaven in Hair in mine).. and my hair doesn't feel near as dry as when I didn't do it the times before. I hope this helps you.
    A natural light redhead 3B... but for now a dark auburn 3A trying to get my hair back to "normal" and long...

Started CG 1/12/09

*Never* touching my CHI again..:dontknow:

My favs so far is the DevaCurl line.. minus the B'leavin.. it makes my hair tooo dry feeling and stringy!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file