Anyone tried this...

VTmomVTmom Registered Users Posts: 2,487 Curl Connoisseur
...SA?
http://www.skincarecentral.biz/sal-acid-2per-2oz.html
I really like DY's 2% BHA, but I get my emu and HA from skincarecentral and was thinking that the next time I ordered from them that I would try their SA to save on shipping. If you've tried this, I'd love to hear what you think of it. TIA!
The smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention.

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. (Invictus - William Ernest Henley)

Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that,
Used to worry 'bout rich and skinny, 'til I wound up poor and fat,
Nowadays I kind of worry where my mind's been at,
Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that. (Delbert McClinton - I Used to Worry from Never Been Rocked Enough)

Comments

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Registered Users Posts: 31,259 Curl Connoisseur
    It's a good company. They are not a manufacturer, just a reseller. I sometimes order stuff from them (if you type FRIENDS in the discount box at checkout, you can get an additional 5% off). They carry many of the same products as DianaYvonne.com (also a reseller, not a manufacturer). That particular product I think is made by gardenofwisdom.com.
  • MagooMagoo Registered Users Posts: 2,173 Curl Neophyte
    I was just thinking of ordering the SA from that site and was going to post a similar question. I think it's less expensive than the DY one. I may give it a try.
    3b/c fine, thick, porous, protein sensitive
    Modified CG, CJ Rehab, JCWDT, KCKT, VO5 Chamomile Tea Therapy, CJDF, HEBE Gel/Mousse, Bioinfusion Rosemary Mint shampoo, occasional protein

Experimenting with BRHG

"If you want the rainbow, you've gotta put up with the rain"
  • alacurlalacurl Registered Users Posts: 1,199 Curl Novice
    It's a good company. They are not a manufacturer, just a reseller. I sometimes order stuff from them (if you type FRIENDS in the discount box at checkout, you can get an additional 5% off). They carry many of the same products as DianaYvonne.com (also a reseller, not a manufacturer). That particular product I think is made by gardenofwisdom.com.

Garden of Wisdom 2% SA is good stuff. I use the one that is pH 1.9.
    shoulder-length 3a/b, depending on weather and products (or lack of products!)
  • VTmomVTmom Registered Users Posts: 2,487 Curl Connoisseur
    alacurl wrote: »

Garden of Wisdom 2% SA is good stuff. I use the one that is pH 1.9.
    I noticed on the skincarecentral site that it was made by garden of wisdom...glad to hear you like it. I'll probably include it in my next order. I've only ordered from them once or twice, but they were quicker and cheaper than DY - always a good combo!

Edit: thanks for the additional discount code RCW!
    The smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention.

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. (Invictus - William Ernest Henley)

Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that,
    Used to worry 'bout rich and skinny, 'til I wound up poor and fat,
    Nowadays I kind of worry where my mind's been at,
    Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that. (Delbert McClinton - I Used to Worry from Never Been Rocked Enough)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file